Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NotKidding thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: rushshri

I think wen past will come den we can understand better of anjali's character. Ity's not only ASR but evry1 else too shelled her in protective covering and letting her to b strong, Y???? dat time will tell.

yeah  really waiting eagerly for past revealation...😊
-SI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely post Fuzzy!!! 'A woman is indeed a woman's enemy'..Well said..👏
SSB28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Your title sumarizes the episode perfectly ... She is proving herself to be even worse than Shyam 😡 ... I was thinking of strangling her when she was saying all that rubbish against Khushi.

I hope Garima does not create any problem for Arshi 😕

Loved the precap 👍🏼
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SSB28

Your title sumarizes the episode perfectly ... She is proving herself to be even worse than Shyam 😡 ... I was thinking of strangling her when she was saying all that rubbish against Khushi.

I hope Garima does not create any problem for Arshi 😕

Loved the precap 👍🏼

Garima won't...we saw that...she didn't come face to face dadi... N when khuhsi was telling buaji about Arnavs moms suicide... She slapped her to silence her n send her to her room...dadi n Shyam r culprits... Garima isn't...
kritash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome.
really loved.
and the title was apt and true.
every where you will find more of dadi and manorama then nani.
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: kritash

awesome.
really loved.
and the title was apt and true.
every where you will find more of dadi and manorama then nani.

so true :(
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
AWESOME POST AGAIN FAZILA.  AGREE WITH ALL OF THIS. ARSHI ROCKED 
kalo_megh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great review...this hitler Dadi really pisses me off...how could she go to their house and insult them as if it was all Khushi's fault...and she also has the guts to hide the truth once she gets home...she's just a simple hypocrite!!😡...loved how Arnav figured out something was wrong that caused the wedding to be called off...loved how he stormed to Khushi's house to fix things the ASR way...his anger when he found out Khushi was slapped..and then him telling Buaji that they'll come at 10 sharp!!...aah loved it...then him remembering all of his wrongdoings with Khushi and regretting it...it was nice!! stupid Shyam!!🤢

<3 Barun <3
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalo_megh

great review...this hitler Dadi really pisses me off...how could she go to their house and insult them as if it was all Khushi's fault...and she also has the guts to hide the truth once she gets home...she's just a simple hypocrite!!😡...loved how Arnav figured out something was wrong that caused the wedding to be called off...loved how he stormed to Khushi's house to fix things the ASR way...his anger when he found out Khushi was slapped..and then him telling Buaji that they'll come at 10 sharp!!...aah loved it...then him remembering all of his wrongdoings with Khushi and regretting it...it was nice!! stupid Shyam!!🤢

<3 Barun <3

dadi thinks she owns the world...does it reminds u of anyone?????😆
RareAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliant post fuzzy!!👏👏👏
HATE that kameenee fat ass dadi!!!😡