Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Avi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: boreddamsel

lol.. I'm fine now.. I went back and read my own comment later and I startd laughing..
yes.. I'm weird..  I honestly dont know how my bf handles my mood swings.. πŸ˜†

Thats what bfs are for hon πŸ˜‰

I updated my post! 

but yay.. I cant wait to see the VM.. love you dammit, Parul! πŸ€—

I love you too damnit! but the VM still is giving problem in rendering...πŸ˜• and I need to go to bed now... today I begin with my colleges... so have to get up early! so I'll try to save it again tomorrow with different techniques... pray ki vo ho jaaye!
AnnieARS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is great.. I am a little amazed at the pace..are they trying to wrap it up?
Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Fazi,

Your title says it all.πŸ‘

However, here we are talking about women who have a big generation gap between them πŸ˜• 

Dadi decided to disappear, leaves Arnie and Anji hanging and then she comes back and starts ruling the relationships of the house.πŸ˜• 

I don't know if she is doing all this upon Shyamu's behest, but ASR knows fully well that KKGSR loves him too. And I can remember Salman Khan's dialogue from Dabaang here. "Ek baar commitment kar diya toh kar diya". Dadi and Shyamu can try all the tricks in the book, but ASR is going to go all for this Shaadi mission.πŸ‘

I loved the hug which KKGSR gave to ASRπŸ˜‰. She is openly expressing her love and the mutual understanding seems to be growing more. πŸ˜‰ This should be good enough to take them through turbulent times if there is any coming up.

ASR and KKGSR nailed it today specially when he was leaving GH and when he looked back and the expression she gave in return were awesome. Seeti momentπŸ₯³

Fab acting by both the leads!πŸ‘

Edited by Tennessean - 11 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: boreddamsel

lol.. will do.. and also I am happier now.. did you see I updated my post.. after venting out my frustration, I feel so much better!

Great. 
Don't expect kiss dear.it not gonna happen ever in the show.
I was praying whole night so couldn't spend so much time in IF. i'm gonna read it now.
TheInkMistress thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Bang on Fuzz!
Agreed! Nice write up!
I truly hate that creep of a woman. Yes more than Shyam!
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I can't hit like button...I am so sorry.

res No mood I will be back tomorrow
srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ahhh superb post fuzzy and perfect title...
OMG this dadi is getting on my nerves now... I can't tolerate her anymore... I just want to go into the screen and slap her hardly😑...
Today she completely proved that she's with shyam...
Loved arnav today... He's just superb , the way he gave answer to dadiπŸ‘
Waiting for tomorrow yaar😊
Arshi94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
True...
Even in real life, the scenario remains the same...
Women can never be at peace...
Rayka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Fazila for the WU.  Nice post.   Not sure if I can watch this epi with having to see Khushi go through more insults and again getting hit by Garima.  When will it stop.

You are right, Arnav needs to tell the family the truth.  I don't like this Dadi.  Liked the fact that Nani sees that Arnav is equally at fault.

It is sad that everybody always points the finger at the woman.  A woman's character is always at stake. 
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
oh teri aap ka paraa kafi chad gaya hai aaj
is liye main keh rahi thi ki itna over excited naa hoyi ga arhi ki shaadi ki baat sunn karr
aaap janti hi hongi ki cvs hamesha koi na koi nayi googly dalte rehete hai hum sab ko pagal karne ke liye toh shaant ho jaayiye
thanx for pm
hope you have cooled down