A woman is a woman's worst enemy...Aug 15, 2012

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

A woman is a woman's worst enemy...Aug 15, 2012

GH...Buaji is in the kitchen..n taunting khushi... why did u do this? BE thankful that Arnav is ready to marry u again... So true buaji...thts cause he fell in love with her... OMG...if he hadnt then???? me faints...Buaji says...u should have though about us...she did it all for u and payal n look what she got??? n is still getting it...

There is a knock on the door...khushi ans... its the witch...evil witch...who can not see anyone happy..comes in and taunts buaji about khushis character n says if Arnav was ur son...would u get him married to a girl like her...there is a name for such girls... n then tells her that Khushi is so mart, she has got this house in her name n if they need more money... Buaji screamed at her n said...wait a min..our daughter isnt like this... Im glad buaji took khushis side...And protected her and told her ur son is also at fault...Di says man..its ok...but for a woman its different...

Garima hears the witch n hides away n is very worried...n concerned...she is scared of dadi...why??? More hurdles...

Dadi contines insulting khushi and finally makes buaji say...what she had come to hear... That this relationship is over... Nods in agreement and leaves... Dadis work is done n finished...Hate this woman...she should marry shyam...perfect jori...

Buaji is bashing Arnav n dadi...Khushi protects him that hes not like that and that his mom committed suicide when he was 14.thats y hes like this...garima sees dadi goes comes in n slap khushi...n send her to her room...

Buaji tells her why did u slap her...its not only her fault...good u remembered that...n asks whats wrong...come n tell me...

RH: Everyone are busy wrapping gifts for khushi and dadi come n says the relationship is over...buaji has told me that they dont want anything to do with us... Anjali and dadi are worried...Arnav is also listening... Dadi is very happy...wait..let Arnav handle u...send her to some ashram in greenland... Arnav intervenes n says u all carry on..ill talk to buaji... the look on dadis face... WITCH...i cant call u more than that..ur a bad bad woman...n I pray karma comes n slaps u soon...I so glad Arnav has taken things in his hands n not depending or listening to anyone...

Arnav enters GH and tells buaji he wants to talk to khushi...Buaji is angry at him...so she says u cant meet her...AS if...he aims straight for the room and Khushi turns her face to hide the slap mark...He gets angry n faces her towards him n sees it n asks...She hugs him and u can see how it has hurt him...who did it... n moved to go out...Khuhshi stopped him n said...shes my mom, she can hit me anytime..it doesnt hurt...n he says lets get this over with... Plz Arnav hurry up..dont extend this thing... Goes out n tells buaji...be ready at 10...ill be here with my family... Wow...he said Ill come...hai...hot wa...iss aada per hi tu mar gaya hahahahh (if looks could killl...)..

Buaji tells him...we were ready but ur dadi came n started insulting our daughter...so thats y I also got angry... Arnav gets the whole pic now...dadi is trying to break them up... Tells buaji ill come tomorrow to ask for ur daughters hand..be ready...hai we all will be ready...plz dont be late... Leaves n turns n sees khushi..he hates leaving her here...no he hates leaving her period...u can see the pain on ASRs face... that hurts...

RH: Mamiji and her commentary.. will the engagement be possible or not n makes fun of it ...naniji scolds her... Anjali says...what did happen that made buaji break the relationship...Dadi...if their daughter is like that then...what to expect from them...Naniji tells her off...dont forget our son is also at fault... way to go Naniji...love u for standing up for khushi... Arnav walks in and says...we will be leaving at 10 in the morning...n Anjali says what happened...Arnav didnt say anything to them...just that lets get it all over with...asap... Dadi walks out...Arnav tells her...i know what u are trying to do...i will go to khshis house tomorrow...whether u come or not... Muhaaa... love u for it...i know u cant slap ur elders...but this was a good smack on her face...

Arnav is standing by the door looking out n thinking...im sure he must be missing khushi...n when ur alone...all thoughs come n hit u...buajis words...dadi coming n taunting n insulting khushi...he cant take that now... n he thinks about how he forced her to marry him and how he treated her...n how she looked after hi when he was sick and came to rescue him when he was kidnapped...n nearly dying in the process... Thinking and comparing what he has done to her n what she did to him...sigh... redemption???? Yep... happy all...

Thinks...how much have I troubled khuhsi... all pains n ahrdship in her life are cause of me... Hmm...is this a sign for her past hardship too??? Someone slapped her n I got angry at her...He runs down...im sure hes going to GH :)))...

He sees a shadow...checks but not properly...u need to secure ur house more plz...yes hes literally inside the house... Shyam is back... :(((...

Khushi give this suit to some charity plz...its not healthy for ur relationship...

Precap...Arnav...How many times u told me that there was nothing b/t shyam n u...but I never believed u...n still u came to save me...putting urself in danger...Arnav is asking khushi for forgiveness...for everything...for every single time...for ever single pain that he put her though...he doesnt even remembers how many times he has hurt her...awww...im glad u said that... love u for it...But now u have to say all this in front of ur family...restore her honor and dignity plz...

My Writing Index

Enjoy...Plz like n commet...love to hear ur views ..Silent viewers...do like n comment plz...thanks...Add me as 

buddy me if you like to get Pm for my further work...

Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
😉 Another mind blowing episode, another great post!!!!!!!

Hats off to ASR for thinking of Khushi and her hardships.

Hope he confesses to everyone too tomorrow.

Edited by lazylad8 - 11 years ago
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i agree with u fazi 
ya he has to say it before the Raizadas and that too before that ass dadi😡
onetwothree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
 wonderful update...😃😃...dadi's part was d worst..🤢🤢...okk..buaji taunted khushi..😕...but she fighted bck wen dat stupid dadi(no respect to such elders)🤢. told such neech ,dirty ,crap things abt khushi...😡...buaji.. 👏👏...today she shwed her hand to dat stupid dadi...... loved d way arnav said to dadi ...jus like gautam hegde had said..''dekhna hai toh dekho'' like dat aaye ya naa aayi ye..👏...much needed redemption dat everyone was waiting for ...😍...today hesaid sryy...like dis, im sure he will tell it infront of everyone..🤗
Edited by onetwothree - 11 years ago
priyalovebarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
hated dadi today.. how could she talk about a girl like that?? argghh 😡

jaise log waise soch.. 

👏 nice post fuzzyy... 

and coming to precap.. awww "for every single time i'm sorry kushi" 
these lines stole my heart..
finally our lion is regretting.. 

dadi was a pain in today's episode but arnav was a medicine to remove the pain.. 😳
Edited by priyalovebarun - 11 years ago
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice post fazzy😊 ...i cried today for khushi...why her???😭 i loved arnav ...but still need more from his side...
dadi i hate her..want to throw her out of rm...😡

Edited by AR_EternalLove - 11 years ago
Black_kittykat thumbnail
well written post, Poor Khushi is blamed for no fault of her
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Good post Fazila , i loved only the part ASR asking sorry to Khushi, finally the thing i was waiting for i got it
unplotable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i agree with u Fazi 

he should have declared the whole truth yesterday to restore Khushi's dignity 
shagun_sarun thumbnail
very appropriate title!😭

and a very nice post!😊