Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: chavvi16

oh teri aap ka paraa kafi chad gaya hai aaj
is liye main keh rahi thi ki itna over excited naa hoyi ga arhi ki shaadi ki baat sunn karr
aaap janti hi hongi ki cvs hamesha koi na koi nayi googly dalte rehete hai hum sab ko pagal karne ke liye toh shaant ho jaayiye
thanx for pm
hope you have cooled down

thanks, yaar.. im happy now.. will update my stories as soon as I can .. to cheer everyone up...lots of  romance coming your way!  🤗 if the CVs dont give you romance, you know I will 😆
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
chalo at least aap gusse mein nahin hai iss episode ke baad aacha hai
well it seems to be going the way i though it would go
what else can be expected of some ppl they just like to be complete pain
chalo at least arnav is realising what wrong he did goody
well that creep is back in rm and no one knows
not to forget garima and the connection with arhi past
this is only gonna get more interesting
thanx for pm
Areebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome Episode with this Awesome post 🤗
I haven't watched the episode properly yet but I'll try to give my take 😉

Okay Dadi Pagal hai or ab ye baat us ko pata honi chaiye 😆 😆

When i saw Garima hiding from Dadi , I only remebered ur post in which u wrote "Garima can be connected with Arnav's Past . Wow  I must say Wat a take 😉 👏

When Graima slapped Khushi , i was like " Why always Khushi? "
I guess Shayam & Khushi both has scored equal now 😆 😆
No Yar i want shayam to win this Slap Contest/Game 😃 

When Arnav came to GH , N the Hug was just Flawless 😉 ❤️ N the pain in his eyes was 😭

I didn't get wats the problem of Mami ji with Khushi ? 👎🏼 
Had hai yaar 😳

Arnav saw Shadow 😡 , i'm thinking from where,  where , which corner did he come inside ? I must say Very poor Security 👏 😆 

N Precap was Outstanding 😉 Thank God !! Redemption track is here . i can't tell how much i was waiting for this 😉

Can't wait for Shagun at sharp 10 o clock 😉  , Rituals , Daya ho , Past , Arshi Cute Moments 😉 & Dadi - Shayam flop plans 😃 😆

Once again Awesome post Fuzzy !! 👏

Rayka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HI again Fazila,  I did watch the repeat telecast.  While really afraid, I managed to watch the first part.  Garima's expression confused me the second time around when she came out and said this is Arnav's dadi, she almost seemed liked she knew her but she didn't know her - you know what I mean.

Nice epi though.  Uggg Shyam in the house.  Who kept the door open for him - Dadi?
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome post.
A woman is a woman's worst enemy. So true. Even in reality that happens.
When the episode started and buaji said what she said I was shouting she did it all for Payal and you are blaming her.😡😡
Then dadi came and said what she said. I wanted to strangle her. 😡😡😡😡
At last at least buaji defended Khushi then. Made me smile a little. 😊
I knew it. I knew it. Garima knows dadi. Just what is the connection?
Then at RM when dadi annonced the wedding was not going to happen. Typical everyone get's worried instead of asking how does she know. Then when she said some things about Khushi thank god for Nani defendeding her.
Arnav was of course the smart one in this. First saying the wedding will happen. Then going to GH and making sure it will happen. He already had a feeling his dadi was involved which he got confirmed and what he said to his dadi was brilliant. I would like to add that when he said 'aap aaye ya na aaye' which cv's had added 'mujhe koi fadak nahi parta' now that would have been a nice touch.
With Shyam around and dadi doing what she is doing where is love story gone. Please CV's even during this time please can we have some Arhi romance at least.
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
My views for today's episode -

1. Dadi pointed finger on Khushi's character and also questioned her upbringing which is a slur on her parents's upbringing yesterday. Khushi was quiet. She needed Arnav to defend her. She not only did not protest against her insult, she also did not protest against her parents's insult. Today Dadi walked into her Buaji's home and called her a woman who sells her body for money. Buaji stood up for her but she did not. The Khushi I knew is not this meek, helpless, spineless creature. Does being in love means giving up self-respect and dignity? I thought love makes you be strong not weak. But what do I know? I married a man who makes me stronger not weak and pathetic.

2. Arnav has been defending Khushi since he realized she is innocent but doing nothing to fix the situation once and for all by telling the truth. In short, he is throwing her a rope every time she is drowning without getting his feet wet. Is this love? I call it convenience. She is already married to me in my mind, so what do I care what people or my family call her, I will defend her when I can but won't rectify the situation. If I have to get married again, it will be only under duress and I'll let my displeasure known at every opportunity so no one is in any doubt how unhappy I am so no one can enjoy the wedding including Khushi.

CVs might create enough tough situation for Arnav to reveal the truth, but my question is should not as a person who loves Khushi to death (or so everyone claims) reveal it at the first insult directed to her? But apparently, cowardice is a turn on these days.
boreddamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: tia.o

My views for today's episode -

1. Dadi pointed finger on Khushi's character and also questioned her upbringing which is a slur on her parents's upbringing yesterday. Khushi was quiet. She needed Arnav to defend her. She not only did not protest against her insult, she also did not protest against her parents's insult. Today Dadi walked into her Buaji's home and called her a woman who sells her body for money. Buaji stood up for her but she did not. The Khushi I knew is not this meek, helpless, spineless creature. Does being in love means giving up self-respect and dignity? I thought love makes you be strong not weak. But what do I know? I married a man who makes me stronger not weak and pathetic. 

exactly.. I hate that.. where did the girl who stood up for herself when she almost died in teh guest house? where ist eh girl who asked Arnav to shut up when he told her he was glad her parents weren't alive to see what she had done? where is the girl who fought for her love with Shyam.. where did that girl go.. this is what I don't appreciate about the CVs.. that is what I meant.. Khushi should have reacted.. but she didn't.. was she quiet because she was worried about Buaji.. but Buaji herself was defending Khushi.. this is why I actually said that if it was me, I would have said something. yes.. maybe not shout at Dadi, given she is elder to me.. and is my husband's granny.. but I would still have reacted in some way, not stood by and listened to her accuse my parents especially.. me maybe.. but my parents.. I wouldn't care who she is!! No one has the right to accuse my parents! 

2. Arnav has been defending Khushi since he realized she is innocent but doing nothing to fix the situation once and for all by telling the truth. In short, he is throwing her a rope every time she is drowning without getting his feet wet. Is this love? I call it convenience. She is already married to me in my mind, so what do I care what people or my family call her, I will defend her when I can but won't rectify the situation. If I have to get married again, it will be only under duress and I'll let my displeasure known at every opportunity so no one is in any doubt how unhappy I am so no one can enjoy the wedding including Khushi.

Exactly.. I hate that too.. Thank you thank you! Why is he not revealing the truth?? I love the guy, but I won't truly truly respect him until he actually tells everyone that he forced her by threatening to ruin Payal's wedding.. that should shut Buaji's mouth and everyone who accused her except Dadi.. Dadi needs something else.. which she will get from me as soon as I write my OS! 😆

did you see my post.. CVs ruined it for me.. thank you! 

CVs might create enough tough situation for Arnav to reveal the truth, but my question is should not as a person who loves Khushi to death (or so everyone claims) reveal it at the first insult directed to her? But apparently, cowardice is a turn on these days.

EXACTLY! Tia, I love you dammit.. I love you love you dammit! Exactly my point.. thank you! 
I do not get it.. did you hear the way Khushi defended Arnav today.. when Buaji said something about him.. the moment she said something.. bang.. she defended him.. 
why does Arnav let Khushi take the blame.. especially yesterday when Dadi was insulting her.. in front of the family.. he kept saying "I married her, so she is married to me".. what crap was that? Is that how you fight for the woman you love.. by giving the convenient answer when you know the correct answer will actually put an end to all accusations?? If you really love her, isn't that what you would do.. or is this the businessman in you taking the most strategic approach.. seriously? what kind of a businessman are you??? This is what happens if you study at Harvard.. Maybe you should have considered studying at Tuck instead.. do enroll next year.. my PhD will take me at least 2-3 years so I will be around.. lol..😆
I would have respected him more if he had just said the truth.. that would have been enough. everyone would have been happy and respected of Khushi.. of what she had done! But no, CVs do not want Khushi to be respected.. no SP heroines are always insulted, never praised!! Yes.. that's what I think.. and you know what else I think.. I think it's crap, and thats all I will say because even though the CVs have made me want to swear, I still am going to try and avoid it.. 

Ok, hmm.. I am going to stop right there.. before I lose it again! Instead I'm goiign to write ltos of stories to cheer me up today 😆 

Oh before I end - the turn on comment.. lol.. I dont know what turns Khushi on.. 😆 she gets turned on when Arnav insults her.. but when he starts loving her, bang.. turned off completely! 

Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Its high time that DESPICABLE BITCH DADI is shut up and shut up FOR GOOD!

HORRIBLE HAG, I wish she was DEAD!
Tia.0 thumbnail
@boreddamsel - Today I was talking to Avni about the same thing. Defending your family or yourself is not being rude to your elders. It's protecting your self-respect and dignity. I don't care if it was my mom or my mom-in-law insulting me, I'd defend myself if I'm not wrong. You don't want to reveal the truth? Fine. But at least you can say without knowing all the facts, how can you cast slurs on my character and my parents' upbringing? Were you present in our wedding? Then how can you defame us? If she asks, "Then tell me what happened?" My answer would have been, "Why are you asking me? Should not you ask this to your grandson? It's not my truth to reveal. So I won't say it. But you can always go and ask your grandson. There were two people present that day, why just attack me and my family? Why not attack your own?

Here's your dirty song to cheer you up. Song - Action replay

Zor ka jhatka hai zoro se laga
Dadi de gayee bamboo sensitive jagah
Ashram bechaari dadi ki maari,
Bhej diya karne mere life ki barbadi
Lakhon dukhon ki hain yeh single wajah...

Sabse pehle live-in ki,
Tab kisiko problems nehin thi
Ab kiya shaadi
Badane ko abadi
To kya galti ki?
Dadine aake naniko bhadkake
Meri life ki waat lagake
Ab lagta hain layegi Creepwa ko yahan...
boreddamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: tia.o

@boreddamsel - Today I was talking to Avni about the same thing. Defending your family or yourself is not being rude to your elders. It's protecting your self-respect and dignity. I don't care if it was my mom or my mom-in-law insulting me, I'd defend myself if I'm not wrong. You don't want to reveal the truth? Fine. But at least you can say without knowing all the facts, how can you cast slurs on my character and my parents' upbringing? Were you present in our wedding? Then how can you defame us? If she asks, "Then tell me what happened?" My answer would have been, "Why are you asking me? Should not you ask this to your grandson? It's not my truth to reveal. So I won't say it. But you can always go and ask your grandson. There were two people present that day, why just attack me and my family? Why not attack your own?

agreed.. I totally agree. I'm planning to talk to Avni in a few minutes.. I guess this is what we will also talk about.. I love the way you handled it.. yes.. and we know Khushi is capable of saying that.. she has defended herself against Arnav.. I dont know why is mum now?

Here's your dirty song to cheer you up. Song - Action replay

Zor ka jhatka hai zoro se laga
Dadi de gayee bamboo sensitive jagah
Ashram bechaari dadi ki maari,
Bhej diya karne mere life ki barbadi
Lakhon dukhon ki hain yeh single wajah...

Sabse pehle live-in ki,
Tab kisiko problems nehin thi
Ab kiya shaadi
Badane ko abadi
To kya galti ki?
Dadine aake naniko bhadkake
Meri life ki waat lagake
Ab lagta hain layegi Creepwa ko yahan...

👏 🤣 😆 Ok, this goes to my collection too! Thanks hon!