rey her help her to realize 
sharon did soo many arrangements for swayam 
beautiful confess ... love it 
i wish i could read more chapters of this OS 
thanks for this wonderful OS    
--Tanzz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
hi ananya!sorry 4 being a bit late dear.. perfect end of this os,i must say.god,ur descriptive senses r damn good! love u girlie..huggs.
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was a beautiful ending Ananya...u stood true to teh basic nature of both of them, looked at things teh way both wuld hav done...Rey was a calming presence, definitely kind of steadied Sharon's state of mind...teh confession was beautiful and most importantly, the way we wuld luv Sharon to do so...it was a nice fulfilling OS which ended too soon I thought, mayb u shuld have extended it to an SS at least...😊    
d3fan4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update...luvd da super cute confession...thankxx fr such a wonderful os...keep writing more nd more such os/ss/ff...
OceanicRockStar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautifully written ananya...
sharey convo ws gud but the best part was sharon decorated terrece same as 6mnths before and accepts her feeling there only...
the way sharon states the facts after he left her was really amezingly written...luvd all cute lil things which sharon did to distract her from his memories...u beautifully comprise tom cruise wid our majnu...and last the newtons 3 law...very well enguilfed wid their love story!!!...in tatality i luvd it!!!
Karen_sharon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awsome...do write more on swaron!!!!!!!!!!!!
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow ananya! πŸ‘
wondeful ending..πŸ‘πŸΌ
i am really sorry for being late! 
i just read the first edited part and the last too!
both were awesome...i loved how sharon kept swayam's image in his hands throughout the night..and even while talking to rey! πŸ˜³
swayam in tuxedo! 
the whole swaron convo was adorable and funny too! πŸ˜³
sharon did all those things that swayam did!!
swayam likes physics!! poor sharon!! πŸ˜†
an awesome update from an truly awesome writer! β­οΈ
keep writing more! πŸ˜Š
Ananya.SwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: surbhimathur

Wow ananya! πŸ‘
wondeful ending..πŸ‘πŸΌ
i am really sorry for being late! 
i just read the first edited part and the last too!
both were awesome...i loved how sharon kept swayam's image in his hands throughout the night..and even while talking to rey! πŸ˜³
swayam in tuxedo! 
the whole swaron convo was adorable and funny too! πŸ˜³

sharon did all those things that swayam did!!
swayam likes physics!! poor sharon!! πŸ˜†
an awesome update from an truly awesome writer! β­οΈ
keep writing more! πŸ˜Š

you've been flattering me from quite a time now..
mind you surbhi..don't make this oh-so-average writer reach cloud9 from where she couldn't get back soon!
Ananya.SwaRon thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanukaswaron

res

unres 

ANANYA πŸ€—

the last part was amazing !!
beautifully written πŸ‘
the sharon and reys convo was really nice and that talk was the final push sharon required to accept her true feelings for swayam.😊
the emtions of sharon when she got to know that swayam is back was very well described.
totally loved sharons confession and it was fantastically written .☺️
intotal this was an awesome os ananya.πŸ˜ƒ
thanks for the PM.

will be waiting for ur future works on swaron...

tanuka,my bestie πŸ€—i'm glad you liked it.i had a hard time writing the confession..! your comment means a-lot to me! 

Originally posted by: Sudha-SK

RES for now. Going out now..will soon edit it πŸ˜³

Ananya beautifully written my gal πŸ‘πŸΌ
The starting part with Rey and Sharon's convo was effectively written, though Rey did not say much, he gave the final push Sharon needed. The moment she gets to know he is back, all the emotions that rushed through her were beautifully put and i like how close to reality it is knowing Sharon would react the same way. She creating the same environment to finally open her heart to him was a nice touch. and then the confession was the best..very true to both Swayam and Sharon as an individual character. Loved all the lil touch you gave, about the camera,his hair even the ice cream part and newtons 3rd law. And yeah i like physics too πŸ˜³
Super awesome OS β­οΈ

thank you so much,sudha. i tried my best and am glad you liked it. well,i like physics too. sometimes studies are fun.

Originally posted by: Rutu

RES😳

UNRES

I liked the initial ShaRey bonding. Rey did his bit to make her realize (But we know she was aware of this fact). But Rey made her confess. Good job done there.
The kind of emotional turmoil she had there , beautifully described. Sharon then making arrangements to tell him her feelings was nicely done. You nicely got reference of flowers there, considering the use of same in actual scene!! But of course in different context. Then the way she said how she missed him was again beautiful.
Good job Ananya!!

PS: Swayam's fav subject is physics. He is a genoius thenπŸ˜†

he sure is a genius...our geek-swayam.thank you for the comment.

thank you

Edited by swaron_d3 - 11 years ago
Ananya.SwaRon thumbnail

Originally posted by: beeny

hey anannya πŸ˜Š
itna bada ek sath grt he ji...
me jyada nai likh sakti & wo bhi itna sara ek hi waqt pe & wo bi itna interesting...πŸ˜ƒ
u were amazing...loved whole d update...whole d part as swayam once told dat iss baar 1st step wo legi & u did it with whole love .
just love whole d moment & update,πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ love it
πŸ‘πŸΌ & dis for u & ur brilliant update

hey beena..i tried to make it to an average length but what to do when it comes to SwaRon i just forget my limits..thank you for your comment!

Originally posted by: dips098

wow ...awesome OS... sharon confessed to swayam in the same surroundings ..same decoration ... normal cam se pic click karna ...not using digi -cam ...kyuki wo uske pics kisi se share nehi  karna chahti ...swayam as Tom Cruise πŸ˜‰..3rd law of motion ..amazing thought ...such a sweet  ending ...loved it ...πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ˜Š 

i'm glad i made my point clear to you..and that tom Cruise part i personally love it..thank you for your appreciation.

Originally posted by: ABBY92

I just reread the edited version of the first chapter and the second chapter !! All I can say is WOW !! I could really feel Sharon's pain and I love the way you made her confess her feeling in a way where she told him everything but she was still Sharon the Diva by making her say random things that she did to remember him !! Totally agree that Newton's 3rd law suits SwaRon very well !!

hey MM,your comments and likes keep boosting me up! i'm glad you liked the newton's 3rd law connection with SwaRon..I feel the very same.

Originally posted by: coolsameera

AWESUM OS THANX FR PMπŸ˜†SHARON QUITE AMAZING IN UR OS

i love this sharon..she unlike the diva loves being herself..thanks for your comment.

Originally posted by: ---Priya---

ananya this was fab... you have written it beautifully..

SwaRon convo part, where sharon was telling him what she felt, was amazing... i think i laughed when i read some parts. i felt like crying when i read some...
awesome awesome end...
finally SwaRon back together πŸ˜³

i feel relived as i achieved what i aimed at..your smile means a-lot to me..and as we say SwaRon are meant to be...thank you for your comments and likes keep them coming.

sorry dear,it had to end but you should be happy cause it ended on a happy note.

thanks
Edited by swaron_d3 - 11 years ago