Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sarra0

Hugs, take care 🤗 c u in the new thread, I'm also of lunch over back to work, c u all later

Catch you later matey! 😊
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: namedx

Time wisely spent!!😆

Lol but you'll have to check out the commentary in it's full gloryl!!https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3140225?pn=7

I shall have to add your name to the list of "gutter minded mute spectators"😆

I wud b honoured, I'm Jamming on reading the analysis I have missed this weekend
RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Reduxians at their best! ❤️

--watch this space for comments--  😊

Nhat Khat Kaanha!

Rit - Well well well Rit, what can I say, you truly are my *one track-gutter minded* friend!! 😆 LOL I love your choice of words when talking about key moments!! The fact that NK slays us with his lines, maami gliding around, and of course your "imma take you down" threat!! Too good! And how can I not comment on my most favourite bit - enter the gutter land!! le turns out you were having a drool fest all of your own!! 🤣 

Lol these lines had me lmao!!! Literally! You so need to join me on the bandwagon of live commenting!!

- Payal wondering why Khushi's sanak is at an all time high today and Khushi's face like she's being sent to the slaughter (pun totally intended)

- Akash noticing Arnav in an extra chirpy mood today - 'Good Day' huh? - Ask him again tomorrow, hopefully he'll have an extra spring in his step 😉

- The look of guttery realisation on Arnav's face as he realises the 'things' pati & patni's do

- A chottu sa mention to Mr. Pink. Well done man, we didn't know you had it in you. Some of us had begin to doubt your manhood after witnessing your love affair with pink (and some of us still do doubt it - yes Shaz I'm looking at you 😳). But your Pyaari Payalia cleared your name Mister. Good for you, you get yours 👍🏼 

Mate, too funny! 🤣

And I so agree - he needs to work on that wink of his, so NOT smoothly done Arnie, lol be we ❤️you all the same!! 

DITTO! @ Arnav must be the most forward Star Plus lead in the history of shows, only you could get away with saying the things you say and doing the things you do. Kudos to Gul & the CVs for pulling off quite a risque episode.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In case I don't get round to commenting on yours, please know that I appreciate and value every single one them. Kudos to you all!!! ❤️

🤣 🤣 

I knew even if no-one else appreciated my post that you would 😆

I couldn't even focus on the Arnav-Anji scenes because everything that came after them made me forget their scenes. 

Will try joining in with the live commentary today if I'm back from the bank in time 👍🏼

In Bold - well if Arnav had a one track gutter mind then why shouldn't we - Hum kisise kam nahin 😆
Edited by RitJ26 - 11 years ago
cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

😭😭😭😭..joinin u tanu..
namedx thumbnail

Originally posted by: RitJ26

🤣 🤣 

I knew even if no-one else appreciated my post that you would 😆

I couldn't even focus on the Arnav-Anji scenes because everything that came after them made me forget their scenes. 

Will try joining in with the live commentary today if I'm back from the bank in time 👍🏼

In Bold - well if Arnav had a one track gutter mind then why shouldn't we - Hum kisise kam nahin 😆

Lol indeed! Ahahaha you know me too well now... when guttergi is nigh, shaz is also close by! 😳
RJXX thumbnail

You're absolutely right!! That balance has been missing for quite some time, so it was nice to see it back!! And that works for viewers, period. 

These sort of episodes have something in them for everyone. They should have learnt that by now. 
RJXX thumbnail

Lol indeed! Ahahaha you know me too well now... when guttergi is nigh, shaz is also close by! 😳

And Rit is close behind 😆
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ok moi here for a bit 😃
namedx thumbnail

Originally posted by: RitJ26

These sort of episodes have something in them for everyone. They should have learnt that by now. 

They really should have - but at least they're delivering now!! I guess they do well to learn from their mistakes, and make a point of it by returning with a bang!  But seriously, bar the errors, this is one series I would never hesitate to re-watch!  
namedx thumbnail

Originally posted by: bs_si

Ok moi here for a bit 😃

Hey Trin!! Agayi tu!! Lol your post was H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!!!! 😆😆