IP REDUX ; Nhat KHat Kaanhaiya Second thread !!

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Heyy Girls & NK,

will Khushi  move lock ,, stock, Barrel  out og RM ??

Will Shyam slither his way into RM by way of Pipes ??

How deep will be the rift between the siblings ??

.Discuss here !!

The Link to the Analysis ;

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3140225
Edited by tanthya - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nina90 thumbnail
Me too!

Originally posted by: Nina90

She definitely cannot, Tanths I agree; but if she doesn't wish to fight at all? If it comes to choosing between the wrongs done to her biological parents Vs. her love for Arnav, will she ever dare choose?

Tanths, reposting for you!
Edited by Nina90 - 11 years ago
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Reduxians at their best! β€οΈ

--watch this space for comments--  πŸ˜Š

Nhat Khat Kaanha!

Tants THANK YOU, for giving us the pleasure of being part of such a loving family!! Needless to say, your words always brighten up my day!! Kudos for taking the time out to read through my ramblings!  

Sharmi - (reserved for later!) πŸ˜Š

Sharmi, that was short, lovely and sweet!! A nice heart warming narration of the bro/sis relation!! And well done you for penning that down whilst running a fever!! πŸ€—

BUT I expect a longer one once you're fit and healthy again!!! πŸ˜‘

Appu - The idiot's guide to right and wrong - lol the title alone had me in stitches!  LOL the conversation with yourself was epic - brill way of commenting! Witty as always!! πŸ€£

LOVED your thoughts on ASR's courage, Anjali's selfishness (lol I believe you just got told Anjali bitwa), lol and the spring in Arnav's step!!! I swear you need to reserve your place in the first couple of pages of redux!!! Too good matey!! 

Divya - The Radha Krishna story was EPIC! Girl, you impress me so much with the knowledge that you share! Beautifully penned! Thank you!

Koel - The little boy who was caught in time where his mother had passed away... finally moved on to make way for the young prince Arnav who smiles and indulges in playfulness as "it is a Good Day"

Everyone is desirous to move ahead and not look back...hence destiny will give them a chance this Janmashtami to test their will and intent in rebirth of relationships and thoughts by opening the gateways of past which will come holding the hand of Dadi... to lay it forever to a peaceful rest ...

The above says it all for me Koel!! You're impressing me more and more and more with each take of yours! So much so that words are starting to fail me! Thank you for penning such a BEAUTIFUL journey in words! 

Vasi - Thanks to you, I was able to re-live all the best bits of the episode!! πŸ˜†

Bush - LOL@Arnie's inspiration for wearing aviator glasses - I swear, only you could have made that link!!! Nuff said!! πŸ€£

Anna - How I β€οΈ you for highlighting all the Arnavlicious moments in this single post of yours!! *faints* The following summed it up for me: 

The LOVE is there - the ACCEPTANCE is there - the UNDERSTANDING has begun and there is nothing more important.

And love your comments on the Rasha Khrishna couple as well - Beautiful!! 

Kopal - Loved it Kopal!! You highlighted all the main points and offered your own perspective on each!! I knew the guttery thoughts I.e. Arnie's telling wink and Khushi teasing him in his "birthday suit" would make an appearance in your post, LOL!! And I absolutely β€οΈ what you said here: Arnav and Khushi shared their first laughter together.. A laughter which took them to their own world.. A world where No One and Nothing existed except them! Nothing else mattered except that they had each other.. A laughter which echoed their happiness, their contentment, their love, their joy and their desires.. 

2 lost souls who found another kindred spirit and soul and were rejoicing at that UNION!

Naz - Naz, it looks like all that hard work paid of because this was bloody brilliant!!! Such a mature and insightful take on the episode!!! Your thoughts about Anjali not having hit rock bottom yet was brilliant. I just love how you compared this to Arhi's relationship, and how the two were able to move on because of the fact they'd hit rock bottom! And I just LOVE how you've captured the larger scale of the plot with reference to chess - very clever Naz!!! Too good!! And BRAVO for picking up on the "beech" dialogue relating to the "other woman" - Doods will be so proud! πŸ˜†

Sandhya - LOVE THE SNAPSHOT YOU'VE PICKED!! That was my favourite shot of the episode as well!! πŸ˜† You are 'Da Bomb' matey!! What a beautifully insightful take of the episode!! (upd..)

Ghausia - A mind blowing take on the episode!! So thorough and exploratory!! Wow, hats off to you for the amount of effort and time you put into writing such wonderful thoughts!! I absolutely β€οΈyour reference to the dream sequence! I hadn't looked at it that way at all Superb insight! Oh, and thank you for posting so many drool worthy pics!  πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Jachu - Real LOL pointers matey! Love your references to symbolic gestures especially!! Thanks for the chuckle! πŸ˜†

Jhalak - The Saga of Romance was sheer bliss Jhalak!! I just LOVED your thoughts on the moment they "fell" - they hv fallen numerous times before too, Falling has been a part of their journey yet today was the only tuime they hv laughed, they hv eccpted each other completely and so hv they started njoing mundane things 

And your comments on the Rhada Krishna story was simply beautiful!! I can always rely on you to speak on such matters of faith passionately! Thank you! 

Chitmanas - Sorry mate, wasn't able to comment on your post last time, so I promised myself I would this time round! πŸ˜Š

And I absolutely LOVED IT! Especially your comments on Khushi walking up the stairs, the title song was indeed apt, and then the way in which she embraced him - all that she was trying to convey, you worded it all perfectly! 

Sam - Always a pleasure to read your thoughts Sam, and I'm so glad it's slightly more lengthier than your last one!! Loved your ode to ASR as being one of, if not the most iconic character - I so agree! And I love how effortlessly you go with your own thoughts, pin pointing the beauty of each passing moment! 

lalsunvid- LOL I agree, Khushi's mouth is her biggest enemy!! Loved the post matey, very well laid out thoughts - and I particularly liked your reference to Harry Potter!!  

payasa - Lovely episode and lovely post! Loved your points to ponder! Definitely got me thinking about the promo! πŸ˜Š 

Rit - Well well well Rit, what can I say, you truly are my *one track-gutter minded* friend!! πŸ˜† LOL I love your choice of words when talking about key moments!! The fact that NK slays us with his lines, maami gliding around, and of course your "imma take you down" threat!! Too good! And how can I not comment on my most favourite bit - enter the gutter land!! le turns out you were having a drool fest all of your own!! πŸ€£ 

Lol these lines had me lmao!!! Literally! You so need to join me on the bandwagon of live commenting!!

- Payal wondering why Khushi's sanak is at an all time high today and Khushi's face like she's being sent to the slaughter (pun totally intended)

- Akash noticing Arnav in an extra chirpy mood today - 'Good Day' huh? - Ask him again tomorrow, hopefully he'll have an extra spring in his step πŸ˜‰

- The look of guttery realisation on Arnav's face as he realises the 'things' pati & patni's do

- A chottu sa mention to Mr. Pink. Well done man, we didn't know you had it in you. Some of us had begin to doubt your manhood after witnessing your love affair with pink (and some of us still do doubt it - yes Shaz I'm looking at you πŸ˜³). But your Pyaari Payalia cleared your name Mister. Good for you, you get yours πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Mate, too funny! πŸ€£

And I so agree - he needs to work on that wink of his, so NOT smoothly done Arnie, lol be we β€οΈyou all the same!! 

DITTO! @ Arnav must be the most forward Star Plus lead in the history of shows, only you could get away with saying the things you say and doing the things you do. Kudos to Gul & the CVs for pulling off quite a risque episode.

Shreya - Lol Shreya ji, I loved the light bounce of humour towards the end! You are too good matey, always! Love your way with words and how thoughtfully you put them together!! Always make more pleasurable reading, always!! So glad to see you back in full swing!! πŸ€—

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In case I don't get round to commenting on yours, please know that I appreciate and value every single one them. Kudos to you all!!! β€οΈ

Edited by namedx - 11 years ago
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi new thread n nw my song
sathya replied u page 149Edited by Supna9 - 11 years ago
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shastradhari

but free, khushi's mom is married..why MU??? i will be not happy if they show khushi's mom MU for having affair with ASR's father..
Shyam's sister and his story will not be justified as doodle mentioned..

Ya shyam does not fit the picture then...

ok let me think about another theoryπŸ˜†
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tanthya

could be the effect of knowing  MIL committed suicide cos of this man...

eh...she does not know that its because of FIL... MIL committed suicide.πŸ˜•
then why the expression change? *scratching my head

Heyy Girls & NK,

How deep will be the rift between the siblings ??

.Discuss here !!

Hi

Sibling rivalry is the base of this serial So.. the rift will play major role with nani being on Arnav side and Anjali taking Daadi's side..

Both will be in two different worlds..

No entry for Shyam in RM because Daadi has changed the equations and rift will be such big that Daadi will walk out with Anjali to Shyam...

Khushi will be upset about this and also about her lost parents.. But love will overcome all this...

nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Heyy Girls & NK,

Will Arnav let her do that?πŸ˜‰

Yep His wife cleared the pipes,made it rust free and greased it well so that he can Smoothly slither his way into RMπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†How deep will be the rift between the siblings ??
NO idea

.Discuss here !!

Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree07

eh...she does not know that its because of FIL... MILcommittedsuicide.πŸ˜•
then why the expression change? *scratching my head

desi detective nw on active mod hehehe
jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2