Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
                                                                   hmmm, a nice try by the CVs to show arushi in good light 🤢

so we see P n arushi being followed by goons while SS talks about women n their 'ijjat' ...how women r considered rotten if their 'ijjat' is gone ... n we move on to watch with mounting tension as the goons declare their real intentions n tries to harm P n arushi... P tries to threaten them , but no avail n so she runs along with arushi... they r trapped by the goons after some time n P manages to pick up a burning log when she sees that arushi's honor is in danger ... n P tells arushi to escape while she fends off the goons with the log ... but she is outnumbered n the goons push her ...she falls down , injuring herself n becomes unconscious while arushi had moved away from there for help ...n we see SS lecturing on about what 'ijjat' means to woman ... n for a moment i felt really scared n was shouting at the TV for K when i saw that @$&#@@# touch P's sari ... but arushi came as a savior 🤢 for her sister ...she hits the guy with a stone on head , n the others fled away ... looks like the guys is dead   hmmm, arushi can go n share the cell with her husband ...😆 ... jokes apart , if we look it from the sister POV , arushi did a good job in saving P , more that her life , in saving her honor ...she had no other option to save her sister ... she is shocked n panicking at what she had done n tries to awaken P ...

arushi manages to get P securely to hospital n the CVs did a good job in showing that all guys r not bad with the rikshaw waala ...the whole sequence was was shot brilliantly with good lighting effects n P n arushi's screams seemed real ... no unwanted slow motions n zoosh-woosh of camera... all together good scene ... from the looks of the scene it looked like it was majorly shot in one go ... ( i mean the last  running n initial fight-scream scene)

P is not aware of what exactly transpired n asks arushi whether she called police ...arushi realizes the depth of the situation n is scared n panicking n tells P that they will have to home now n will tell police in the morning ...

prof is impatiently waiting for arushi's return n komal is also concerned ...arushi comes n in her shocked state she only tells about how their purses n mobile phones were taken , hiding the other details ... all r confused ...

P comes home late n piyasia tells her about the situation in the house ...that all r angry at her for being away for so long even at night ... P makes some excuse for her wound n wants to rest, like  a small accident ... piyasia gets her turmeric milk ...

in the morning , we see SS is still fuming n angry at P not having come home during the most part of night ... n we see K coming n sitting down for breakfast enthusiastically ... but he notices everybody's angry face ... n SS starts his 'blame-P' mantra ... he asks him to forget about food n asks his wife about her whereabouts during night time ...K is confused n calls P ... P comes n everybody is shocked to see her injured ...K is frantic n asks her what happened ...n P tells him everything ...was it just me or did anybody also felt that SS's expression changed when she mentioned this sarju's name ...anyways when she said that they were the followers of guruma , SS pounces on her ... for bad mouthing about guruma n putting the family in trouble ... hmmm, he isn't concerned or angry that some leeches tried to touch the honor of his house  ... K , ofcourse , is livid n wants to teach them a lesson who dared to try something like that to his wife ...but . ofcourse, P stops him n gives him her kasam ...n that she will file a police complaint against them...SS starts his bad mouthing session again this time blaming P for turning K against guruma n family n also insulting K for being a slave to her ...🤢  K royally ignores his babbling n tells P that he will drop her at police station ... but P refuses , may be bec he just came n didn't even ate anything ...n ofcourse arushi will be there too... she is about to leave when SS shouts at GD to stop her ...GD looks daggers at P n P looks at K , speaking through her eyes for his support ...

PS : hmmm, totally unexpected ...glad that K n P r safe

Edited by dhakarn - 11 years ago
teenss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hmmm...

as always smthing unexpected🥱

still i dnt understand creativities nd imagination f our cvs😡

Edited by teenss - 11 years ago
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I Was Sweating!Was Biting Nails.
It Was Really Scarey.More Scarey Than Paranormal Activity...For Me!

But Have A Question...Was It Necessary To Involve YKW?😕It Could Be Komal...Or Someone Else.
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I juz hate YKW BJ completly, never interested... Tats all I can say..!!
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Han If Arusia is goin to be in jail 4 a while, then ya i'll consider it a bit 🤣 hame dekhna hai YKW ki chehra jail mein 🤣, Ok now i got it, tats wat she twisted, she can handle everytin, so tis is it... Patha nay CVs ko kaise kaise Ideas aathe hai sabke ke baare mein 🤔 , xcept KriYa 😡 Edited by Veena.S - 11 years ago
Elvira22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 CV,s  !!! what an epi  to show Arushi  in  good list ... 👎🏼🤣..Arushi fans  Bang on ...
 hope dat Goons dies  & she goes  to jail in rest of her  life ...   What a relief... 
Edited by Elvira22 - 11 years ago
KP_Marina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hmmm, a nice try by the CVs to show arushi in good light 🤢

Let them try
Edited by KP_Marina - 11 years ago
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dhakarn

Hi,

Pls post all ur reviews here 😃   

Such a hotty one😍In todays epi-Arushiya rocks🤣
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
So P being saved by Arushi was the highlight of the show. Thankfully not Karthik! 😆 Good work Arushi !! Nonetheless the track continues to seem messed up to me 🥱 
Thanks for the review !