Salman can't watch GOW because of swear words - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Yup Salman makes movies where every age group can see even kids unlike some actors

Originally posted by: blue-ice

HA HA HA🤣...

Salman ji does our culture and value system have a man dancing with his semi clad Bhabhi on ' Munni badnam hui'??🤢...
Sheeshe ke ghar mein rehne wale ...doosron ke ghar per pathar nahi fenkte..tsk tsk🤢

And Ra one was very cultured ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† in Munni he hardly touched her snd stayed his distance
Edited by wat_up - 11 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wat_up

And Ra one was very cultured ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Jessy...do you ever get the main point of any post??😆😆

RA-one was a stupid movie..no doubt...but SRK is not the one who is dissing GOW ...saying that he is not going to watch it...
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^😆 It's not even worth trying BI

RA-one was a stupid movie..no doubt...but SRK is not the one who is dissing GOW ...saying that he is not going to watch it...

Exactly! In fact Shahrukh always jokes about his innuendo filled humour, never claims to be saint. Unlike Miss hypocritical Salman chaachi who goes around claiming to be a traditinal bharat naari. 

and he's talking about how clean his movies are? GOSH what was Bodyguard then? the sleaziest dialogues ever ðŸ¤¢ and I'm sorry, tradional Indian girls dont dance around wearing bras (Mashalla Mashallah) neither do traditional Indian men run around topless 
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ok i may get bashed for this but i gotta say, his films are nonetheless clean. Atleast compared to srk i would give him a thumbs up!

Srk promoted Ra-One as a kid's film and it involved some one saying "condom condom" and him touching kareena's boobs! what kind of kids watch that, mahesh bhatt's?

I agree that salman's off-screen image is anything but clean but his movies (most dont make sense) are however family entertainers, His dancing with malliaka was adorable imo, he hardly touched her, he was doing his own funny steps, come on lets not scandalize that now!

[/QUOTE

I do get the post i get his comment was towards gow and it hsving bad words and he said his movies dont, so what he doesnt want to see whatever reason his choice, to be honest didnt read the entire article, but mainly the munni comment on how he was dancing with his bhabhi.

When as anyone in bolly stayed in topic anyway. 

Last thing say what you want sbout the topic but insulting members over intelligence and things is totally unnecessary, because the same can be said to cynics peace

Originally posted by: koiza.k

ok i may get bashed for this but i gotta say, his films are nonetheless clean. Atleast compared to srk i would give him a thumbs up!

Srk promoted Ra-One as a kid's film and it involved some one saying "condom condom" and him touching kareena's boobs! what kind of kids watch that, mahesh bhatt's?

I agree that salman's off-screen image is anything but clean but his movies (most dont make sense) are however family entertainers, His dancing with malliaka was adorable imo, he hardly touched her, he was doing his own funny steps, come on lets not scandalize that now!

Exactly what i said, but instead i get remarks that i dont understand the topic 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wat_up

Exactly what i said, but instead i get remarks that i dont understand the topic 

No Jessy..what Koiza is saying is totally different from what u said...Koiza has a very valid point here...