Posted: 4 months ago

She said mark my words can someone tell me how to unmark her words ?smiley37

well that aged like fine wine indeed smiley24

Edited by cherry_fan - 4 months ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

She is only hurting her own credibility with statements like this and she hasn't had much credibility in a while.

Supari_khala thumbnail

The world to Shabana phuppiji ➡️ same energy ⬇️

IMG_0490.jpeg

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Well, Sonam did say if you’re ugly you’re considered a good actor. Maybe that’s what Shabana meant

She should know, in her prime she was considered plain looking

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

Well, Sonam did say if you’re ugly you’re considered a good actor. Maybe that’s what Shabana meant

I know Sonam got a lot of flack for that but I think that's true more often than not. More beautiful actresses (and this applies to actors too) are often dismissed as only having relevance for how they look onscreen and not for their talent. Some critics seem to go out of their way to target more aesthetically beautiful actors by dismissing them as non-actresses or just as stars.

This is true for Aishwarya based on the reactions in this forum. This was true for Joan Crawford in classic Hollywood as well.

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I know Sonam got a lot of flack for that but I think that's true more often than not. More beautiful actresses (and this applies to actors too) are often dismissed as only having relevance for how they look onscreen and not for their talent. Some critics seem to go out of their way to target more aesthetically beautiful actors by dismissing them as non-actresses or just as stars.

This is true for Aishwarya based on the reactions in this forum. This was true for Joan Crawford in classic Hollywood as well.

so brando deniro pacino mery streep kate winslet all are not good actors ? dicaprio too is considered a fantastic actor. johnny depp, mccounaghey. there is no need of mentioning them either.

hrithik roshan the so called indian greek god whenever he acted well got all the accolades.

aishwarya rai was never a good actress. at best she did okay in some films.

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

meryl streep