Salman can't watch GOW because of swear words

lentils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

'Gangs of Wasseypur' gets thumbs down from Salman Khan!

Anurag Kashyap's Gangs Of Wasseypur has recieved thumbs up from film critics and have also tagged it as a "must watch"Flick. However, Salman Khan doesn't feel the same about the film.

According to the Dabangg star, GOW is not a very clean film and that he cannot watch it with his family and friends. He thought the film was filled with abusive and swear words.

Salman Khan is quoted as saying, "I do clean films, straight out. Mujhe meri picture main gaali vaali rakhne ki koi zaroorat nahi padti. (I don't need to use abusive language in my films.) I just want to do my kind of cinema. I just want our filmmakers to make movies with our culture and value system."

Salman Khan has decided not to watch Gangs Of Wasseypur.
He said, "I watch films with friends and family. But I can't take my family to watch that film. Even though everybody is grown up and mature in my family. And we all are adults and aware and very chilled out but I don't think I will want to see that film with them."

GOW has been produced and directed by Anurag Kashyap.

Just to recollect, Anurag Kashyap and the Khan's have not been in good terms ever since the former tweeted against Salman Khan and Arbaaz Khan, when they had a fallout with his brother Abhinav Kashyap.

However, Salman gives his best wishes to the film. He says, "If this film does well, it's good. I will be very happy. I hope every film does well."

😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sallu bhaiya is in funny mood these days 😆
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Burcidi

Salman Khan has decided not to watch Gangs Of Wasseypur.
He said, "I watch films with friends and family. But I can't take my family to watch that film. Even though everybody is grown up and mature in my family. And we all are adults and aware and very chilled out but I don't think I will want to see that film with them."

Waah. Apne mooh miya mittu 😆😆 tareef bhi sharma gayi hogi after hearing so much 😆

youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He's playing to his main audience base with this.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Salman Khan is quoted as saying, "I do clean films, straight out. Mujhe meri picture main gaali vaali rakhne ki koi zaroorat nahi padti. (I don't need to use abusive language in my films.) I just want to do my kind of cinema. I just want our filmmakers to make movies with our culture and value system."

Yes , yes , yes ...Salman does clean films...and then he tells the journalists...ki un films ki actresses mein  se iski lee, iski lee aur iiski nahi lee...🤢
Supari_khala thumbnail
Who died and made him God?

Has he forgotten that his sister in law's sister dear Amrita Arora was in a B grade lesbian flick? Woh dekhte sharam nahi aayi? 

How about when you were saying "mein kutta hoon aur woh meri kuttiya hain" in Ready (was it Ready?)

Sau chuhe kha ke billi hajj ko challi. ðŸ¤ª
_notinuse_ thumbnail
Oh yea Salman the queen of morality  
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

I just want our filmmakers to make movies with our culture and value system."

HA HA HA🤣...

Salman ji does our culture and value system have a man dancing with his semi clad Bhabhi on ' Munni badnam hui'??🤢...
Sheeshe ke ghar mein rehne wale ...doosron ke ghar per pathar nahi fenkte..tsk tsk🤢
Doing "Main Jhandu baam hui " with your bhabhi does wonders for the family image you're trying to potray.

Its Gadhe like this who'll never let Indian cinema take the next step. How's an outlaw in Interior India supposed to speak? Bhabhi Ji, Bhaiya Ji?

Originally posted by: blue-ice

HA HA HA🤣...

Salman ji does our culture and value system have a man dancing with his semi clad Bhabhi on ' Munni badnam hui'??🤢...
Sheeshe ke ghar mein rehne wale ...doosron ke ghar per pathar nahi fenkte..tsk tsk🤢

Neither does our culture promote yanking the dupatta off a woman's body (Mashalla Mashalla song from ETT) ðŸ˜†

Ek Tha Monster - featuring Salman Khoon