Users

Frequent Posters

riyar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
waiting...

~~~RIYA~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SS: LOVE GAIN ONLY PAIN: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3211632
titanichomeless thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please update the nest part soon
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@arshifan2012: Awesum n fantastic!!!!😊
arshifan2012 thumbnail
hey guys...im sorry for not updating for so long...actually i had some problem and i also had to concentrate on my exams...sorry...here's part 6...hope you like it!!!😊😊

PART 6:

As they reached the hospital , khushi saw arnav walking towards a cabin. "Must be his doctor's cabin!!!!" she thought. She saw him asking the attendants about a doctor. "Is Dr. Saxena in the cabin???" he asked. The attendant nodded. As soon as they barged into the room , khushi saw a beautiful , young lady , maybe of 20 to 23 years of age , smiling at arnav. "Aaliya!!!" exclaimed arnav and she saw him hugging his doctor. "So how is my patient???" asked aaliya. "Im great!!!" exclaimed arnav. "But still...since its your date...i need to check upon your diabetes!!!" she said. "What??? diabetes!!!!!!!" exclaimed khushi. Aaliya turned to khushi. "Whose this???? another girl???" she asked amused. "NO...she is my fiance!!!!" exclaimed arnav.

"Wow...that great Arnav Singh Raizada is getting married!!!!!!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!" aaliya exclaimed. "Oh really?!" arnav huffed with a sarcastic tone.

Khushi could see that aaliya and arnav knew each other very well. She was about to leave when arnav grabbed her wrist and gently pulled her towards him. "Aaliya...this is khushi and khushi...this aaliya...my doctor!!!!!!" he smiled. Aaliya liked khushi at the very first instance. "Hi!!!" she exclaimed and extended her hand.

Khushi looked at aaliya. She was tall , fair and extremely beautiful. When she smiled , a cute dimple would appear on her right cheek. She had a pinkish complextion and her eyes were deep blue. Khushi extended her hand towards her hand and shook it. "Hi...im khushi gupta!!! Nice to meet you!!!" she smiled. As they were looking at each other , arnav interrupted. "Aaliya...how did your exams go???" he asked. Aaliya turned to arnav and jumped in glee. "Guess what ASR...i scored 97% in my medical exams...now im an attendant!!!!". Arnav was very happy for her and hugged her tightly. Even she hugged him back. Khushi didn't know why she felt so bad seeing them hugging each other.

As arnav broke the hug he told khushi how he met Aaliya and Jay. "You know khushi...i know this buttercup from 1st standard , but 'J'...sheesh i know  him from my first year of college. He was such a pain in the..." but arnav stopped when aaliya gave him a dangerous glare.Aaliya too , like khushi , had a past with Jay because of which she despises him like anything. But just because of arnav , she stays quiet. Khushi put up a fake smile which didn't go unnoticed by arnav. He sighed. Aaliya took a small machine with which she would test arnav's blood sugar. After the results came out she was satisfied. "So...someone is really taking care of himself...very good...!!!" she exclaimed and winked at khushi. Khushi was flustered. Now she understood from where arnav got his flirtious nature...or maybe the other way round.

"Khushi i want to tell you something...very important...!!!!" arnav whispered in khushi's ear but it was audible enough to be heard by aaliya. He took khushi's hand in his and looked into her eyes. "Khushi...aaliya...aaliya is my ex-girlfriend...!!!!" he exclaimed. Khushi was shocked and heartbroken. She didn't know what to say. Seeing khushi's confused face , arnav continued. "Khushi...aaliya and i were in a relationship for more than 1 year...she was my first and maybe my last serious girlfriend..." he sighed and looked at aaliya. Aaliya got the cue and went out as one of the nurses called her. Khushi was extremely furious. "So he did turn out like Jay..." she thought. "Why are you telling me all this...???" she asked sarcastically without looking into his eyes.

"Khushi...look at me please..." arnav pleaded. Khushi looked up to eyes and this too , she could see the honesty in those pools on emotions. "Khushi...you are going to be the centre of my universe...I want to share everything which has happened in my life...i don't want to hide anything and i don't want any sort misunderstanding cropping in between us in future because we never communicated. I want to have a life with you khushi...please...don't leave me...!!!" he sighed when he her tears. But those were not the tears of hurt...those were the tears of emmense happiness and sadness. "He is so honest with me from the beginning...and what am i doing??? Hiding the biggest story of my life..." she thought. Without thinking much , she quickly took arnav into an embrace which took him by surprise. "Thank you so much for telling me arnav..." she smiled in his neck and he too returned her hug.

As they broke the hug , they looked into each other's eyes. Arnav's hand was on khushi's waist and her hands were on his chest. Her tear stained face was something which arnav hated the most. He bent down to her cheeks and kissed her tears away. Khushi felt an unknown sensation pass through her. She never felt like this when Jay used to kiss her cheeks. "What is so special about arnav that gives me so much of goosebumps???" she thought. "Khushi...you are my soulmate...and i believe in honesty...so that's why i shared this with you...and don't worry...aaliya and i have come to a mutual understanding and are just best friends now...and anyways she is dating one of her collegues here...so you need not be jealous of her..." he winked. Khushi chuckled and looked at him. "He is such a good human being...how could i have deserve him..." she thought.

Arnav saw khushi looking at him. "What happened???" he asked. She nodded. Her tears again made their way from her eyes. "Tum larkiyon ka har baat pe rona zaruri hain kya??? ( do girls always have to over everything???)" he asked jokingly. "Shut up!!!" she exclaimed and blushed. Arnav saw how her crept from her swan like neck to her smooth buttery cheeks...he had a desire to have her then and there...but he controlled his feelings. "Laal hogayi...!!!" he exclaimed. "Huh...what???" she asked. "Your little nose..." arnav exclaimed and touched her nose with his. There lips were centimeters away. Khushi didn't why she hyperventilates whenever arnav is near her. Her blush grew more deeper...they were so lost in each other that they didn't even notice aaliya entering the cabin , upset and dejected.

"Arnav...i need to tell you something..." her voice broke arnav's trance. When he saw aaliya crying he was taken aback. "Hey what happened?? why are you crying???" he asked. "Arnav...anil...he doesn't have much time to live...maybe one or two hours more..." she said and sobbed again. Anil was a 7 year's old boy in the orphanage where arnav used to go. He was very much attached to him and was literally heartbroken , when aaliya told him about anil being diagnosed with cancer two months ago. It was the last stage , where any medicine , or any doctor...were helpless. Arnav didn't say a word , but pulled khushi and aaliya towards the car to drive to orphanage.

The journey was a silent one. Aaliya knew that arnav was literally crying inside and it was not easy for her too. She had seen the kid go through hell physically. First , he had polio , then diptheria , then tuberculosis and now this. Why is God torturing him so much. As they reached the orphanage , arnav rushed inside. He went into anil's room saw that there were so many wires attached to his body that it was hard to find anil's skin. He let out a deep sigh. As he went near his bed , he saw anil's pale face and how weak his voice was. "Dad..." he cried. Arnav remembered how he had found a baby anil near the railway station's gate 7 years ago. He remembered how his cries died down as soon as he picked him up. He later brought him up to the orphanage and wanted to adopt him but the trustees of the orphanage didn't let him do it since he was unmarried. So he had decided that aaliya and him would adopt him together but then they found out about his disease which broke their heart.

Arnav had even given anil his own name. He was Anil Arnav Singh Raizada. He took anil's hand in his and kissed it. Anil opened his eyes. "Dad..." he exclaimed with happiness and hugged him. He then saw Aaliya and Khushi enter. "Di..." he whispered and hugged aaliya. "Di...dad...i can't believe you came here to see me for the last time..." he whispered and cried. "No...no anil im not letting you go..." cried arnav as he hugged him tightly..."Dad...it is time for me to go..." he smiled. "Anil..." he whispered. Aaliya called khushi and introduced her to anil. "Look anil...she is khushi didi...your dad's future wife...which means she is your mother..." she exclaimed. Anil looked up at khushi with heavy eyes. "Mom..." he whispered and khushi hugged him and kissed his forehead. As anil went up to arnav , he could feel himself going. "Dad...i love you...i love you a lot...your the best dad anybody can get...i will miss you and take care...and don't miss me because i will always be in your heart...forever..." as he completed , his hands fell off from arnav's shoulders and his eyes stilled...

"ANIL...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" arnav screamed. "Anil...anil comeback to me damnit...no i can't loose you...aaliya...tell him to open his eyes..." he screamed at aaliya but she was crying like anything. Khushi didn't know what to say and to whom. Both were upset and dejected. But these two words were too small to explain what they really were feeling. As khushi kept her hand on arnav's shoulders , arnav looked up at her with bloodshot eyes. "khushi...go home now...!!!" he exclaimed. Khushi was shocked. She had never seen arnav like this before. "Arnav..." but she could complete , he screamed again "Khushi...i said go..." and then again his attention went back to the body of a lifeless anil , who was in his arms. Khushi understood that , maybe arnav needed time to heal up , so she was about to go when she felt someone catching hold of her hand. She turned around expecting it to be arnav but she was shocked to see aaliya's face.

"Don't go khushi...arnav needs you here...he might say that he wants you to go...but inside...he wants your support , your love and care...don't go!!!" she whispered. Khushi agreed to her. She needed to bring arnav out of this. And she would do anything to get him back , she had decided.

PRECAP : "Khushi...please go...i don't want to see your face..."arnav screamed and shut the door on her tear drenched face. But arnav too was very upset seeing her face...but he didn't know why he did that...but on the other hand , Jay smirked after seeing this and it didn't go unnoticed by aaliya. She was furious of arnav and Jay...

ok...that's it...hope you all enjoyed it...and sorry for the delay...!!!!!!!!😭😭😭

IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS , THEN PLZ HIT THE LIKE BUTTON AND COMMENT...AND IF YOU WANT PM'S THEN COMMENT AND THEN SEND ME BUDDY REQUEST OR ELSE HOW WILL I UNDERSTAND WHICH STORY'S PM YOU WANT?!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

mim15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
read all d chapters...i like it...thnks for pm...pm me whn u update next...update soon
ASR6262 thumbnail
Awesome update continue soon please and thank u for pm me
anamnoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hey
Finally u hav updated dis ff
Awsm update bt d precap...looking forward for d nxt one
Thanx for d pm
cheval thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i have always love it but u dint update for sooo long miss it sooo much plz do continue wud like pm

omg pooor aniil

but it looks like the precap is talking abt jay i think asr will get to knw the truth
summaiyasayed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
superb updt

luvd it

updt soon plzzz
IPKKNDbigfan thumbnail
awesome please do continue soon!