Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cheval thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
nk u r a darling thanks for checking thse 3 snakes hmmm great update dear do continue :D
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh man theevil trio hate them ...fable update loved...keep it up
popstar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Thanx 4 the pm
..Jyoti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update..
eagerly waiting 4 next update..
starandrainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Ok guys so as promised here is part 4!!!!!
                                      Don't leave me
                                             Part 4
"A...Arn...Arnav??" Khushi said as she woke up. It felt as though her brain was trying to escape her head. "Owww."
"Jaan? Are you ok? Here take these." Arnav said worried.
"What are these Arnav? And why does my head hurt so much?" Khushi said whlie pouting.
Arnav quickly pecked Khushi's lips before answering, "Love these are some pills the doctor said to take. And your head is probably hurting because you fainted and the doctor gave you a shot to help reduce your fever and she said that your head might hurt."
"SHOT!!!! Arnav you let her give me a shot!!!!??? You know I don't like shot! Why did you let her give me a shot? Uggg I hate you!!!!!!!!" Khushi said while glaring at Arnav.
"Oh God please help me!!!! This pagal is going to be the death of me!!!! She was freaking uncousious during the time and now she's scared and mad that I let the doctor give her a shot? Ok ok Arnav calm down. You know if you say the wrong thing she's going to kill you." Arnav thought to himself.
"Love you were unconsious. And the doctor said that the shot would help you feel better. And I was right there next to you holding your hand while the doctor gave you the shot." Arnav said
"Really? You were there? Aww you're sooo sweet!!!! I love you!!!!!" Khushi said smiling and gave Arnav a hug.
"God do you like seeing me handle this pagal wife? One minute she says she hates me and the next she says she loves me? Oh God I really think I'm gonna end up pulling my hair out!!!" Arnav thought. He sighed and hugged Khushi back.
"Come on hon let's go down to dinner." Arnav said.
"Arnav can we eat here? Pleaseee????" Khushi said.
Arnav laughed and said, "Of course we can let me just go down and get the food."
Arnav came downstairs and told Nani that Khushi was tired and so the both of them were going to eat upstairs.
"Ok Chote. And is Khushi Bitya feeling better?" Nani asked.
"Yes she is Nani. She is annoying the hell out of me so of course she's fine." Arnav said while smiling.
Everyone was laughing (except the three evil people) and Nani said "Ok Chote go and get Khushi Bitya to eat something. Oh and don't forget to mix her medicne in the mutter paneer becasue Payal Bitya said that Khushi Bitya won't drink it in milk because she hates milk." Nani explained.
"Ok Nani. I'll do that." Arnav said.
"Devayani! Are you really going to let Arnav eat in his room with that Chori?" Subhadra asked.
That was when Arnav's temper snapped, "Her name is Khushi, Dadi. You are going to call my wife Khushi."

"Chote how dare you speak to Dadi this way? And that too for that home wreaker?" Anjali said with pure disgust.

"Di. Her. Name. Is. Khushi." Arnav said through gritted teeth.

"RS it looks as though SS doesn't want anyone to call his wife any mean names. So SS I'm guessing calling her a gold digger and a slu.." Shyam never got to finish his sentence because Arnav punched him right in the jaw.

"Chote! How can you do that to my husband?" Anjali says

"The same way you can slap my wife." Arnav says.

Everyone was shocked.

"Khushi told you?" Anjali asked in disbelife

"No I was there Di. She didn't tell me but I saw it. In fact everyone saw it. How could you Di? You know how you had asked me a month ago who I would choose? Well I have an answer for you Di. I would choose Khushi. Because she is my life. And the Di I loved has disappeared and left this horrible person pretending to be my Di." Arnav said then walked away.

Anjali, Dadi, and Shyam were fuming in anger but didn't say anything.

"You're back!" Said a really happy Khushi,

"Ya here." Arnav said without any emotion.

Khushi realized something was wrong. Arnav was never like this. Well at least not to her. Arnav walked out to the poolside and Khushi fallowed him.

She hugged him from behind and Arnav gently took her hands away and walked towards a chair. Khushi walked up to him and held his hand in both hers. He just walked away.

Khushi now had tears in her eyes, "Arnav? Arnav are you mad at me??"

Arnav realized what he had done and how bad his Jaan must have felt. He turned around and cupped her face, "Jaan I'm not mad at you." But Khushi wouldn't look at him. She gently took his hands away and walked back to their room and sat on the bed. Tears streaming down her face. Arnav walked over to her and sat down beside her he cupped her face again and made her look at him.

"Is my pari mad at me?" Arnav asked.

"No pari's husband is mad at her." Khushi replied.

"Who told my pari this lie?" Arnav asked.

"Pari figured it out because pari's husband didn't hug her back and ignorred her." Khushi said pouting.

"Jaan I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that." Arnav said mentally slapping himself for making Khushi feel like he was mad.

"Really?" Khushi asked sniffling.

Arnav pulled her into a hug and held her there for a long time. When they let go he kissed her on the lips.

"No do you belive me love?" Arnav asked fully knowing the answer.

"Yesss!!!!" No can we eat I think your daughter is going to kill me if I don't give her some food." Khushi said while laughing.

"Oh ya then I guess you'll have to eat for my little princess." Arnav said.

Khushi saw the food and frowned. "Arnav. I want chaat."

"Kya?" Arnav said in disbelife.

"Hum ko chaat kahna hai." Khushi said innocently.

"Babe I'll get you chaat tomorrow ok? Right now eat this please??" Arnav said.

"Ok hon!" Khushi said smiling.

They finished eating and then went to sleep.

The next morning...

"Khushi give me back my blue tooth!" Arnav yelled.

"No you are going to stay home with me today!!!!!" Khushi yelled back while running away from Arnav.

"Khushi get back here!!!!" Arnav shouted as he chased her out the room.

Everyone saw them chasing each other and laughed. Those two always made the morning special. Khushi was running around and Arnav was chasing her.

Arnav finally caught up to her and hugged her from behind.

"Now now Mrs. ASR will you give me back my bluetooth?" Arnav asked while nuzzling her neck.

"Nope!" Khushi said.

"Really?" Arnav said

"Yes!" Khushi replied.

Arnav kissed Khushi's cheek and said "Please Jaan I promise I'll come home early."

Khushi laughed and said, "Really? Yay!! Here you go!" she said.

Arnav took the bluetooth from her and kissed her cheek when a voice said,
 "BAS! Do you guys have no shame? And you are kissing in front of the whole family? Chi Chi Chi!!"

Ok guys that's it for part 4! Omg I updated twice in one day! Well there's a first time for everything right? Well anyway leave your comments and hit the like button!!!!!!!!!!!!! And if you want future pm's just add me to your buddy list!!!!!
ASR6262 thumbnail
awesome update
continue soon please
and thank u for pm me
cheval thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
datz good dear u have to continue ehhhe i love ur readings
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
what is wrong with stupid evil ppl
god what is with the malik dadi and the stupid jha's
are you sure this is arnav's house coz the way they all keep shouting at him they keep freakinh forgetting that they live under his roof not their house especially the jha has that man no shame still at it
ugggh these ppl really irritate me
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice part
liked Arhi part
popstar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update
Thanx 4 the pm
Update again soon