Frequent Posters

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Omfggg, Shyam Back :( Hope Khushi & The Baby Is Fine 😳
starandrainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Hey guys thank you sooo much for all the wonderful comments!!!!! Welll im not gonna have a really long intro so here is part 3!!! hope you guys like it and do hit the like button and comment even you silent readers.😉

Don't leave me
                                 Part 3

"Khushi Bitya!" Nani called worried. "Arnav bitwa take Khushi Bitya upstairs to your room I will call the doctor."

Arnav was already carrying Khushi to their room and nodded to Nani. He layed Khushi down on their bed and held her hand.

"Oh my god Khushi's hand is really hot! She has a tempreatue. NANIII!!!" Arnav called.

Everyone came in with a concerned look on their face except for Anjali Dadi and Shyam.

The doctor came and gave Khushi a check up. "She has a high fever. And she probably fainted due to some shock? And she is pregnent so you guys really have to take care of her. Keep her away from stress and tension. She has to be happy and relaxed. Here are some medicens that she should start taking daily. And she should be awake in a couple of hours."

And with that the doctor left.

"Don't worry Arnav Bitwa. Phatti Saree will be fine." Mami said assuringly.

"Thanks Mami." Arnav said.

"Why is this Chori getting so much attension?" Dadi questioned.

And that was when Arnav's anger snapped, "Her name is Khushi. Iss ghar ki bahu. I don't care weather you except her or not because she isn't a Malik bahu she is a Rizada bahu. So from this day forward you will call her Khushi!"

"Chote! How can you talk to Dadi like this?" Anjali said in anger, " And that too because of this girl."

"RS it looks like SS is blinded by his love for this woman." Shyam said.

"Her. Name. Is. Khushi. And let me get this straight. If you or Di or even you Dadi call her anything else besides Khushi then consider yourselfs kicked out of this house." Arnav said anger blazing in his eyes.

And with that Dadi, Anjali and Shyam stormed out.

"Chote..." Nani began.

"Nani I know that wasn't the right thing to say but I can't stand it when people insult my wife. Even though Mami calls Khushi Phatti saree I know she's just saying that and that she loves Khushi like a daughter. But I knew that Dadi and Di and Shyam just said that to annoy me." Arnav said.

"Chote. I understand why you said that. And don't worry we will all make sure nothing happens to Khushi Bitya. Now everyone I think it's time for us to go so Chote can be with Khushi Bitya." Nani said.

And everyone left the lovely  couple to be by themselfs.

"Anjali what was that? I've never seen Arnav behave like that to you before." Dadi said.

"I know Dadi, but Chotte has changed. He doesn't care for me as much now. In fact the whole family is more worried about Khushiji and her going to be baby." Anjali said in a depressed voice.

"But RS why haven't you used the blue bottle yet?" Shyam asked

"Because Shyamji I never get a time when Khushiji is alone." Anjali said.

"Don't worry Anjali now that your Dadi is here I'll make sure everything is right." Dadi said in a determind voice.

"Oh no I have to tell Nanav about this."

Hey guys so that's it for part 3 comment and hit the like button. And there might be a suprise too later in the day.😉
darkninja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
NK my hero i honestly love him
Stupid dadi is on shyams side Edited by darkninja - 11 years ago
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice part
this Anjali is sure gone mad now
thank god Nk  heard all this
continue soon
abraxos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
muah nk my hero. i hope nothing happens to khushi 
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Amazing update dear
i loved it
pavi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...
loved it

sanny-beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update...
Loved it...
Continue soon...
..Raizada.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
NK is my hero!!!<3

And what's with this Dadi! Geez :P

And ewww shyams back :(

But I love Arnav's care for Khushi! As well as the rest if the family! Especially Mami ji's care make me happy!
princesssheena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
hey great job i am excited to see what happens when arnav finds out about it, i know i dont comment alot but i read your post everytime you update great job :) and thanks for commenting on my ff's :)