Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: manesha76

Sita , Nice analysis of the episode . Chotu Addu is fantastic . He looks piddi too . He has also worked in comedy serials on Sab TV so he is used to comedy scenes . 
That is nice to know that he has worked in comedy shows as well...hope the CV's make use of him in a sensible way to harness TRP.

As far as Mohan's decision to give back Amar's FD amount to Mr. Vyas i was sure he would do that . As he has also left his Dad's house . So for him Money was never priority . I still think everyone is still underestimating Mohan's financial status . 
I was also sure that he would do that ..and in a way i am happy that he did that and removed any doubt about his intentions from everyone's mind..But there are so many other implications to that..I am telling you because I have witnessed a similar situation with one of my father's friend  where there was such a bitter consequence to such a decision...
Mohan's current financial status ke bare mein under estimate nanhin karti..lekhin over estimate bhi nahin karti...let us see...I only hope he will not have to shell out a lot of money for Riddima..it will really burn his pockets..you know...

About Renu , I would say she her antics have always helped Mohan & Megha so not very worried about her . I only worried about PH's love with Riddhima ðŸ˜¡
I am also not worried bout Renu's influence on MM..but these days she is becoming more and more evil...and that is sickening...
PH ka love with Riddima...PH ya channel??? well...what to say about that...SHRUG!!!!

Edited by sitamma - 11 years ago
sitamma thumbnail
If it's not worth spending your time on, why are you thinking about it and posting your POVs here in the first place? ðŸ˜† I thought I'd share my different POV and we shall discuss but anyways forget it. I'll stick to my opinion even now. 

@bold: When does he think before doing anything? Never in my words. ðŸ˜†

Anyways moving on, 12 hours left for the episode. ðŸ˜ƒ

naraaz math ho..young lady.!!!!!😳Dont you know I love to irritate you.!!!! On a serious note..I still stick to my views and there is a reason for that,dear.!!!
If you are interested in knowing I will tell you..
Edited by sitamma - 11 years ago
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

Guru gaon? 🤣 

Anyways I won't be able to chat here for long today ..

Bidzie , Yes Nepal is Guru ka gaon ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† .
76manesha thumbnail

@Sita di:

I see some members not liking Mohan's decision of returning Amar's money to Papaji. Honestly I don't see anything wrong in it. 

Mohan has always been idealistic. He loves the kids and never thought that they aren't his blood and that's why he wanna take their responsibilities just how a father does. By the way, he hasn't misused the money but just returned those to it's owner's family, so what's wrong in it? Was it said anytime in the show that only the kids have the right on that money? 

Aur waisey bhi, even Megha wanted the same thing as Mohan, i.e. to return the money to Papaji, so why is only Mohan being questioned cause of his decision?

Tell me, if it would be Megha taking this decision, would anyone question her? No, because she's the mother. So why is Mohan being treated differently? He's the father, after all. Step father hi sahi lekin baap toh hai aur baap ki tarah hi pyaar diya hai apne baccho ko.

@Divorce papers in the cupboard- How on earth would Mohan think that Nanhi can open the cupboard and check the file where only his and Megha's stuff are kept? 

Bidzie , Why you want everyone to agree with Mohan's decision ? Everyone has their POV . But i always knew Monu would not keep Amar's money with him . Also he didn't want Megha to be humiliated everyday by Renu . He wants to protect Megha from everyone now . So he did what he thought was right . He has never thought of future from the start of the show  . 
Edited by manesha76 - 11 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Sita di: Naaraz nahi hoon. I was actually amused cause even though you think the topic is not worth spending time on, you think about it and thats what happens in NBT addicition.

Okay, I wanna say something more .. I don't think Mohan's decision was wrong and I'd not question him about it but yes the consequences can be bad later on and that's what I agree upon too. But Mohan, being himself, did what he would do if we think of how he is. Money was never in his priority list as Manesha said. 

@Manu: Pata hai ! 🤣
Edited by -Bidzie- - 11 years ago
76manesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: smilydear

Nice Title ... Nicely elaborated... I also agree with lots of people here regarding Amar's FD ... That was Nanhi n Addu's  Blessings from there father ...In general .. People Tease so that they can play with your emotions ... you shd also think before act ... In this whole case Megha shd tell Mohan what was Right... Just because of Renu's Teasing she just Give up ... why ????  Its better for Mohan to say what he said...  but ... here Megha should be a little practice n  Fails for emotions ... 

Love the Addu n Mohan's Interaction n i m missing Nanhi n Mohan's interaction ... 

I would say kaunse paise kiske paise show me the money ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† 

Just kidding . Yaar sab log itne serious kyun ho rahe hain . Mohan - Megha are just characters they are going according to script Jappu Dappu ko gali do ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: manesha76

Bidzie , Why you want everyone to agree with Mohan's decision ? Everyone has their POV . But i always knew Monu would not keep Amar's money with him . Also he did want Megha to be humiliated everyday by Renu . He wants to protect Megha from everyone now . So he did what he thought was right . He has never thought of future from the start of the show  . 

@bold: I was just sharing my different POV with Sita di with NO intention to convince her to agree with me. Her thoughts made me feel that I should say something in regard to it as well. Why are you taking me wrong?

@underlined: Completely agreed! Btw I guess you had a typo in, 'Also he did want', whereas it should be 'didn't want' ðŸ˜›

Dae_drmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
11 HRS & 30 MINS TO GO FOR UPCOMING EPI!!!
fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hmmm now adays so much criticism on writers ..if mohan decides to take responsibility of children and megha he should not and never take amar money for kids ..and yes who can be more deserving than amar old parents ..
sitamma thumbnail

@Sita di: Naaraz nahi hoon. I was actually amused cause even though you think the topic is not worth spending time on, you think about it and thats what happens in NBT addicition.

accha..naraz nahi tha/? and you expect me to believe it?? tho teek hai..i am bent upon making you angry..let us see what i can do about it..waise..do you want to hear why i am skeptical about mohan's decision though personally i love it that he is not money greedy?

Okay, I wanna say something more .. I don't think Mohan's decision was wrong and I'd not question him about it but yes the consequences can be bad later on and that's what I agree upon too. But Mohan, being himself, did what he would do if we think of how he is. Money was never in his priority list as Manesha said. 

@Manu: Pata hai ! 🤣