CD Thread - MEGHA AUR MOHAN CHALE GURU GAON

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Will former Mrs. Vyas find happiness as Mrs. Bhatnagar?

Mr & Mrs Bhatnagar ki Dilchusp Kahaani
                      ki Nayee shuruwat 

23hrs to go for the episode 
Edited by manesha76 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

76manesha thumbnail

Today's activities for the Forum

1)Hit Chaska Meter again & again daily .

2)Participate in the Forum's activities 

3)Trying complete 250 views of the post & then make 2nd post . 

4)Do not repeat the Topics already posted in the Forum .(at least check 1st 5 page of the Forum & then post) 

Guys do comment on TB Article for our show 

These are my running Posts ðŸ˜‰

Happy Birthday Neelima

76manesha thumbnail
                       Congratulations Graphic #9

INDIA 

Vijay Kumar wins Silver medal in 25m rapid fire Pistol 

Gagan Narang wins bronze medal in 10m air rifle 

Saina Nehwal wins Bronze Medal in Badminton 

Mary kom enters Semi-finals assured a Medal in Boxing 

Guys do not forget to comment on this Post ðŸ˜›

76manesha thumbnail
             Scene of the Day

Mohan like a honest man has given away Amar's money to Amar's Dad . Lets face it Mohan like this from start . He has already left his Dad & never was behind his Dad's money so this was bound to happen .

76manesha thumbnail
 Dialogue of the Day

Dialogue 1 :
 Thoda hai thode ki zaroorat hai 

Dialogue 2 :

Kapda pehen lo. tumhara body Salman khna jaisa nehi hai.😆

Dialogue 3 : 

Megha :Tumne to mere mooh ki baat keh di .

Mohan : Isi liay to tumhare lakh mana karne ke baad bhi mujhy yaqeen tha tumhare dil main mere liay haan hai .

Dialogue 4 :
76manesha thumbnail

ARTICLES

Grand Janamashtami celebrations await the sets of Colors's Na Bole Tum

The festival will be celebrated together by all the lead actors ofColors

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha on Colors is on a celebratory mode. After the marriage celebrations of Mohan played Kunal Karan Kapoor and Megha played by Aakanksha Singh , the show will now host the Janamashtami festival for their viewers. 

According to our source, "The show will witness Janmastami Celebrations where the creative team has planned a grand occasion by bringing together the male leads of all the popular shows on the channel. The audiences have already witnessed the leading ladies having a gala time at the Sangeet Celebration."

Mohan and megha all set to go for their honeymoon wid kids in Nepal as Telly chakkar article says..        Na Bole... team to shoot in Nepal 
https://www.tellychakkar.com/news/na-bole-team-shoot-nepal#

Mohan & Megha to go Honeymoon

The upcoming episode will bring lot of
happiness for Mohan (Kunal Karan Kapoor)
and Megha (Aakanksha Singh) in Na Bole
Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha (NBTNMK)
Colors.
Mohan and Megha are finally married and
heading towards leading a happy life . It
will now be shown that Megha's family will
give surprise to Mohan and Megha with
honeymoon tickets for Nepal.
On the other hand, Renu (Rinku Karmarkar)
will play a game to create problem in
Mohan and Megha's honeymoon.
She will book the tickets for Megha's kids
Addu and Nanhi for Nepal. At the result,
kids will also go with Mohan and Megha on
their honeymoon.

Guys do comment 

sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Epi analysis

I am not bothering with pics as I know Aditi will do it..

The start of the episode was hilarious!!!! I just love this new Addu so very much  ...no offense meant to the old one..of course..but the new one is extremely cute..has enough experience in acting . I still remember how splendidly this kid had portrayed the emotions of a fearful child..when he played the role of Suguna's child in BV...esp..after Shyam's tausa had pushed him from the terrace...great acting skills...and compliments Nanhi very well...

Mohan is shocked to hear Addu's mummy...and he thinks Megha is imitating Addu's voice and shouting..He is thrown off when he sees Addu walking in..

And the first Q he asks...

Eh bai..school bus se bagke aaya hai kay?

Iss towleiwale ne mere ko doosari school bus mein daal diya.My God it was so hilarious..

And the exchange between them was so typical of the relationship they share at the moment!

And that salman khan wali body nahi hai...comment and the expressions with which Addu said it was out of the world.!!!!!

I would be happy watching Mohan Addu scenes alone for many days till the CV's think of some sensible track to show...but eh CV's bhi na!!!!...

Mohan jiji conversations are always a delight to the eyes and ears..and yesterday was no exception.Mohan has also started thinking that maybe they should go for a honeymoon..

At Vys nivas,Saroj puts the same idea to Megha..but Megha being more practical thinks about the financial implications.Renu as usual juts in with the foul accusation that Mohan married her just for the money h can lay his hands upon ..Megha I s very hurt...and for once speaks up to Renu..I felt like smashing Renu's face with whatever I could lay my hands upon on seeing the evil look in her eyes when she replied that I will ask you about his real intentions after some days.!!!!!!! The saddest thing is Renu represents a large majority of people roaming around in our society..Narrow minded and money greedy...sigh...

Mohan is irritated when he sees Megha moping the floor when he comes home with the wedding album..He has grown up in such an atmosphere..having servant to do all these things..but Megha who is used to doing such things does not mind it at ll..I wonder why they played the particular BG music just then..Many are worried that it may be because the wedding album might be of MR marriage...but I don't think so.!! Our minds have also started thinking in a twisted manner only all the time because of association with jappu and dhappu.!!!!

I loved the conversation between Mohan and Megha about the money..Mohan is trying to be idealistic..but bechara will realize soon that one cannot survive in this world with idealism alone.what right does he have to refuse the money which belong s to Nanhi and Addu? He could have transferred it to Megha's name with Addu  and Nanhi as nominees..and put it back as FD for a long period of 10 yrs or so that it can be put to use for the kid's higher education/marriage etc...

Now Mrs Renu Vyas will grab the money for herself..by hook or crook...

What if the kids,esp Addu turn to him and ask him what right he had to reject the money which was their heritage and which was due to them?? Well,the serial would be over by then..so I suppose we need not bother about it much now.!!!!!!

And of course the whole family is happy when Megha and Mohan return the FD receipt to Papaji..though they make a pretense of not wanting it back..And even now our dear Renu bhabi is not satisfied...she is really hateful these days... Till now she was worried about the money..Now that the money is safe..she is worried about the fact that Mohan will be considered like a son and she tries to instill jealousy in Sanjay's mind and apparently succeeds as well..Renu's locher !!!!!!

Renu gets wild when she sees that the Vyases are serious about sending Mohan and Megha on their honey moon...and that too out of the country..I never knew Guru is from Nepal...may be the Batnagars  should permanently move to Nepal away from all these people...and Indu and Riddima also..Though judging by the look of it..Riddima also ahs plans to go to Nepal..Why for God's sake????

And trust Papaji to entrust Renu to make the arrangements and that too the best possible ones..for their travel..Our Renu is all set to make the worst sort of arrangements.Once again..jappu's brilliance is seen..

And Mohan is now not at all bothered about the divorce paper and leaves it casually in the cupboard..Megha knows everything..so why bother??? But what about Nanhi? What if she accidentally lays her hands on the file?  Mohan's brain has been totally destroyed by the CV's

And the precap..well,sorry,I wont talk about it.

Edited by sitamma - 11 years ago
-Deb- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Megha aur Mohan chale Guru gaon 😆 😆

Nice title Maa 😆 😆

hope guru ke Maa babuji bhi miljaye MM ko wahan..
76manesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Deb-

Megha aur Mohan chale Guru gaon 😆 😆

Nice title Maa 😆 😆

hope guru ke Maa babuji bhi miljaye MM ko wahan..

Sach mein yaar Deba , Mein hass rahi thi jab Guru bola Bhaiya aur Bhabhi mere Maa Bappu se milenge wahan par ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
-Deb- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: manesha76

Sach mein yaar Deba , Mein hass rahi thi jab Guru bola Bhaiya aur Bhabhi mere Maa Bappu se milenge wahan par ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

😆 😆 😆  Jab Guru ne apne Maa babuji ke baare main bataya mujhe laga 3 idiots ka scene aa gaya sayad...