Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Chal mein abhi jaati hoon kal milungi . With more Gupshup on Megha - Mohan - Guru - Nanhi - Addu ðŸ˜›
ankur281 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Manesha: 2nd dialogue f day... is either

1.) Addu telling Mohan Kapda pehen lo. tumhara body Salman khna jaisa nehi hai.

2.) Mohan telling Jiji: I cant remember exactly but something like... Juna Mohallse nikle nehi aur ap Swtzerland ki baat kar rahe ho...
-Deb- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: manesha76

Chal mein abhi jaati hoon kal milungi . With more Gupshup on Megha - Mohan - Guru - Nanhi - Addu ðŸ˜›

main bhi chalta hoon... gud nyt swt drms..😊
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
unreserving...

well...i think i can say NBT is back with its old flavour only if ridzie track was not there...wat i like is that this show has always dealt with practical issues although its out and out love story...

first i want to talk about the FD issue...about mohan i hv learnt all thru the show is that he is a man of integrity, honesty and "wat i want i will get that" kind of person...he is impulsive and has little patience for consequences...and another thing is that wen he shoulders responsibility he knows how to abide by it...

about the FD there can be 2 views of it...first let me talk from mohan's POV...megha and the kids r his responsibility now like he said...he fell in love with megha knowing very well that marrying megha means shouldering responsibilities of 2 kids in this mehengai ka zamaana...from this i can deduce that he earns a lot and so he can confidently gv up amar's FD and at the same time promise megha and papaji that he will look after the needs of the children...
i dont believe mohan did it because of his ego...if one thing i hv found vey surprisingly lacking in mohan is his so called male ego...mohan is the most modest character i hv known...he has never shown any kind of anger or hurt even wen he went thru the worst humiliation like the chappal issue and megha's insulting words in those days...

but this was mohan's POV...personally i hv my own view on this...
i feel amar's money belongs to nanhi and addu and also to megha...okie megha i can understand she may forgo her part because she is now married to mohan...but as son and daughter of amar the kids hv every right on the money...it was amar;s hard earned money...he made those savings with the dream that one day nanhi and addu wud need them...they r minors now so i can deduce that megha is the custodian of the money...amar's money kisko milega i dont think mohan shud hv any say in it...
the best he can say is that regular monthly expenses like school fees, tutor, food and clothing...these will be borne by mohan...even further demands of the kids like expensive toys and other luxuries can also be borne by mohan...i mean those FD shud stay in the name of nanhi and addu but it is not necessary to break the FDs any time...wen they grow up and become adults then they can decide wat to do with the money...

kal ko kisne dekha hai...anything can happen...mohan may hv his own kids...it is now just 2 days into the marriage...mohan still has no idea of monthly bills...it may happen mohan may not afford all the indulgences of the kids...and aisa ho ya na ho...money is a form of security...he cannot gv it up...
secondly mohan gv the money to papaji...now i believe he wont spend the money and in future will return the money to the kids...i mean that is wat my practicality says...so mohan ko tab ye accept karna hoga...

also there is a third point...wen the kids will grow up they may ask mohan wat right he had to gv up their inheritance...there r so many practical points that the CVs overlooked...i admit mohan is an extremely emotional person and he always takes decisions from the heart...but he is also a crime reporter...separated from his dad...so i expect him to be more practical in life...just because he has given up his own inheritance doesnt mean that shud fit for nanhi-addu too...he has a bitter relation with his dad but nanhi-addu had a loving relation with amar...

nywyz now let me get back to the episode...i loved the argument between mohan-addu...here too i found it very real...although we want a bonding between mohan-addu...but i wont be surprised if the CVs keep this relation in this bittersweet manner permanently...i feel here mohan doesnt take that extra effort to bond with addu...because he has a sour experience with his own dad...so he cannot bond with his stepson...with nanhi it was different...they bonded way back even wen mohan did not even know that she is megha's daughter...
and i liked the fact that megha did not utter a single word in the ongoing argument...i said it in one of the previous posts...let me say here too...mohan and megha always seem to gv each other enuf space to tackle with their own issues...even if they involve the kids...not stepping into each other's domain and not lecturing each other how to manage issues is the best thing of this relation...

and mohan-jiji scene...always i wait for such scenes...they always gv me a warm feeling and today was no exception...jiji always behaves more excited than MM as if she is in love and not MM...and mohan blushing at the mention of HM is always the cutest part...kunal's smiles and his blushes always hv a killing effect on me 😳😳

i dont want to talk about the precap...just wen i was absorbing a beautiful episode...the precap brought me back to earth...these days precaps of NBT seems like precaps of some horror show...

now that megha knows distorted truth and mohan thinks that megha knows everything...this current scenario is very dangerous...mohan is now both guilt free and defenseless...he widout any second thot keeping the divorce paper in the cupboard knowing very well megha mite find it...i am sure mohan thinks that ridzie has told megha that he has signed divorce papers...

now wat will happen to HM...i believe the precap is misleading...megha wont get the opportunity to open the file...letz wait and watch...

Edited by adoremevirgo - 11 years ago
kritikajindal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Deb-

Megha aur Mohan chale Guru gaon 😆 😆

Nice title Maa 😆 😆

hope guru ke Maa babuji bhi miljaye MM ko wahan..

even i hope d same as the maa bapu ki stories was an important part in the show earlier..😆😃
ankur281 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kritikajindal

even i hope d same as the maa bapu ki stories was an important part in the show earlier..😆😃

ab wohi kaahani ki ma-bapu sakhshat MM ko tips denge khusal marriage life jine ki..
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Guru gaon? 🤣 

Anyways I won't be able to chat here for long today ..
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i must mention one more thing...mohan's expression wen papaji hugged him...he was both a bit surprised and emotional too since papaji hugged him for the first time...i cud literally feel mohan thinking how far he has come...there was a time wen papaji hated him so much that he threw chappal at him and today he is hugging him like his own son...

Edited by adoremevirgo - 11 years ago
sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aww am loved 6 &7 Aug epi's ðŸ˜ƒhope we get one more nice epi  tom:D
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: adoremevirgo

i must mention one more thing...mohan's expression wen papaji hugged him...he was both a bit surprised and emotional too since papaji hugged him for the first time...i cud literally feel mohan thinking how far he has come...there was a time wen papaji hated him so much that he threw chappal at him and today he is hugging him like his own son...

This was deffo an emotional bit and I was so awed for a moment ki finally Mohan ko woh fatherly love mil raha hai😳