Views

Users

Frequent Posters

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: amrutha26

MEGHA AUR MOHAN CHALE GURU GAON

nice title...so MM are going to guru's gaon...hope they meet guru's parents there...and since MM is going along with kids, they can take guru too...so that guru can also meet his parents...vaise bhi HM mem kuch hone wala nahi hai...as kids are present...tour manake vaapas aayenge...

Amrutha thanks for liking the Title . I wanted to keep my title Riddhima free 😉 .

MM ko time nahi milega Guru ke maa-bappu ko milne ka 😉
Dae_drmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: manesha76

Amrutha thanks for liking the Title . I wanted to keep my title Riddhima free 😉 .

MM ko time nahi milega Guru ke maa-bappu ko milne ka 😉

ya manesha i too am wishing MM guru ki parents se mile...
coz guru ne apne maa bapu ki kahani suna suna ke MM ki story start kardi thi na isliye!!!😳
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Sita , hum future ki baad mein sochenge . Kya pata Future mein NBT ka kya haal hoga jab present mein Riddhima ka bhoot humara peecha hi nahin chodta . Isiliye Mohan ki financial situation ke baare mein hum alag se vistar mein sochenge . 

Filal ke liye Hum Mohan ko taliyan dete hain apne decision ke liye 👏
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
bidzie darling...i dont believe mohan did any wrong...by this time i guess u know how blind my love is towards mohan 😉😳
so i am the last person to say mohan did anything wrong...

the money is defo nanhi-addu's...that is y there was necessity of transferring their name to papaji...

these r my vital points y i did not agree with mohan's decision...
1. megha did not initially agree...if u see the scene again then u wud see that wen mohan said they do not need the money and so shud not keep it...then megha said she is keeping it for the children's education...it was mohan who said he wud take all responsibility and so shud gv the money to papaji and megha instantly agreed...yes she said she thot of it too...i guess she knew mohan wud refuse to keep the money and so she had this thot too...if not nanhi-addu then only papaji deserves the money...

2. bidzie...think of another point...if megha wud hv stressed that she wants to keep the money for nanhi-addu's future then mohan wud hv been hurt...he wudnt hv forced otherwise because he is not that kind of man...but he wud defo hv been hurt...he was already hurt wen megha said she wants to keep the money for the kids' education...

3. other points i already explained...mohan actually has no right to say wat shud hapen with amar's money...that is not his prerogative...

finally...i want to say i hv no doubt mohan loves nanhi-addu like his own kids...he will never treat them as step children even if he has his own kids...he will bear all responsibilities happily...but still in today's world no amount of money is enuf...and amar was their own papa...his money by right belongs to the kids...mohan shud hv no say in this...if he wants he can make further FDs for the kids...that wud be gifts from him...
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Aditi, Mohan simply wanted to take HIS kids' responsibilities, that's it. He didn't think deeply about it and that's how he is. I know that he has no right to decide what to do with Amar's money and that's why he gave it back to where it belongs, i.e. with Amar's old parents. He didn't misuse them. So what's wrong in it? Where was it said in the show that the money ONLY belongs to the kids, not the family? Did I miss something? 

And I know how you're also a paagal like me. 😆
adoremevirgo thumbnail

Originally posted by: manesha76

Bidizie , you are right Mohan wants to take whole responsibility of Kids & Megha . I really love him for that . 👏 

I would give ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ to Mohan 😛 .

yes true mohan wants to take the whole responsibility...so the FDs shud remain as they r...they shud not be touched...later on wen adults the kids can decide wat to do with the money...i dont support this transfer decision...if there r FDs in banks we dont use them unless absolutely necessary...we spend from our monthly incomes, dont we...

maybe i am being much too practical...after all this is just a show...but in real life no man has security of life...who says nothing wud hapen to mohan tmrw...after all he is a crime reporter and has already had his brush with death...agar uss waqt amar ka FDs bhi na ho to kya haal hoga megha and kids ka...
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Aditi, kya Mohan itni durrr tak chinta karne wala banda hai? Bataa mujhe 😆 He just does what his heart says. 😳 

Haan...you guys are being practical 😆 Anyways see this transfer opened the door of another realistic track .. Financial crisis and then we can watch how MM stands by each other and support each other emotionally! It would be worth to watch naa? 
adoremevirgo thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

Aditi, Mohan simply wanted to take HIS kids' responsibilities, that's it. He didn't think deeply about it and that's how he is. I know that he has no right to decide what to do with Amar's money and that's why he gave it back to where it belongs, i.e. with Amar's old parents. He didn't misuse them. So what's wrong in it? Where was it said in the show that the money ONLY belongs to the kids, not the family? Did I miss something? 

And I know how you're also a paagal like me. 😆

bidzie...wen FDs r created they r created in someone's name...and obviously these were created in the names of nanhi-addu...so the transfer to papaji was necessary...

nywyz i dont want to talk further on this because of course i also appreciate mohan's gesture...he did it with gud heart and did not think so deeply as u said...
aur mohan jo bhi karte hai for me that is always right because his intentions r always right...
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adoremevirgo

bidzie darling...i dont believe mohan did any wrong...by this time i guess u know how blind my love is towards mohan 😉😳
so i am the last person to say mohan did anything wrong...

the money is defo nanhi-addu's...that is y there was necessity of transferring their name to papaji...

these r my vital points y i did not agree with mohan's decision...
1. megha did not initially agree...if u see the scene again then u wud see that wen mohan said they do not need the money and so shud not keep it...then megha said she is keeping it for the children's education...it was mohan who said he wud take all responsibility and so shud gv the money to papaji and megha instantly agreed...yes she said she thot of it too...i guess she knew mohan wud refuse to keep the money and so she had this thot too...if not nanhi-addu then only papaji deserves the money...

2. bidzie...think of another point...if megha wud hv stressed that she wants to keep the money for nanhi-addu's future then mohan wud hv been hurt...he wudnt hv forced otherwise because he is not that kind of man...but he wud defo hv been hurt...he was already hurt wen megha said she wants to keep the money for the kids' education...

3. other points i already explained...mohan actually has no right to say wat shud hapen with amar's money...that is not his prerogative...

finally...i want to say i hv no doubt mohan loves nanhi-addu like his own kids...he will never treat them as step children even if he has his own kids...he will bear all responsibilities happily...but still in today's world no amount of money is enuf...and amar was their own papa...his money by right belongs to the kids...mohan shud hv no say in this...if he wants he can make further FDs for the kids...that wud be gifts from him...

This is exactly what I also have been wanting to convey..aditi..exactly this...
arijit.biswas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sitamma

but komal..the money will not go to amar's old parents..if that were the case..it would be fantastic..Renu bhabi will gobble it...on one pretext or other...wait and see.

the cheque was in the name of Vedkant Vyas, Amar's father. So, no one can grab it right now. It has to be deposited in Vedkant Vyas' savings account and if there is a second account holder (Sanjay or Renu) and there is either/survivor option, then can only Sanjay and Renu take away the money.  but hope that will not happen and Amar's father will fix it in Nannhi and Addu's name.