make your hair grow faster

nainaa999 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
How to make your hair grow faster with home remedies, and how to make it look shiny and sleek? HELP?
My hair is below my ears but they are not reaching my shoulder's. Before, when my hairs where till my shoulder's I did rebonding for my hair and made it straight, it was good until I cut it short two times because I had split ends, I really want a long hair because I don't like short hair, and my hair is puffy and has volume. Please can you suggest some home remedies, in order for my hair to grow faster.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anirudh123 thumbnail
Best is amla powder, you can make at home and apply for your hair. Then hair will become strong and free from  dandruff. 
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
My mom sometimes makes a mixture(paste) of

Fenugreek seeds
Curd
Aloevera

and applies it  to my hair. My hair becomes extremely sleek and silky. And, it also reduces hairfall, and people say, hair grows faster and thicker on applying this(personally, i could never make out, because my hair's already thick and grows TOO fast) It's really really great and very very good for your hair.
Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 11 years ago
sravya417 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing these tips.now a days i'm facing this hair fall problem and also dandruff.i will try this
hairreplace thumbnail
Taking vitamins is very important to the overall health of your hair. There are specific nutrients that are essential to having healthy hair and maximum hair growth. These vitamins and nutrients that help grow healthy hair:

Super B complex – for overall hair health
Biotin – makes hair grow faster
Silica – makes hair grow stronger
MSM – makes hair growth period last longer and the shedding period shorter

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

My mom sometimes makes a mixture(paste) of

Fenugreek seeds
Curd
Aloevera

and applies it  to my hair. My hair becomes extremely sleek and silky. And, it also reduces hairfall, and people say, hair grows faster and thicker on applying this(personally, i could never make out, because my hair's already thick and grows TOO fast) It's really really great and very very good for your hair.

I alwyas use curd for my hair..its really good😳
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Try amla oil..too.i heard amla oil is good wash ur hair after an hour after u apply an amla oil
alisha20martin thumbnail
There are  many ideas to grow hair faster. Following are the tips to grow hair faster:-

1. Hot Oil Massage
  2. Herbal Hair Massage (After oil massage)
  3. Hair Growth Supplements

Hair loss control is very necessary. to control hair loss try it.

Get Hot Hair Using Potatoes

This one is most effective ideas to grow hair faster, but least known remedies for hair growth and is very beneficial for people who are affected by hair loss. Combine the juice from 3 potatoes with 1 egg yolk, 1 teaspoon of honey and a little water. Apply the mixture to slightly damp hair and leave it in for about 30 minutes before rinsing it out with warm water. It might seem a bit strange but rest assured, it works! Use this hair loss treatment consistently each week for a couple of months for maximum benefits.

inocence thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
home remedies wise, use a hair oil, amla is quite good, twice a week. if you are not going out i.e. school/uni/work, then put it in everyday. 

Also make sure you spend a few mins in the sun, try to soak up as much vitamin D as you can. 

A 5 min head massage with the tips of your fingers is very good too, as it increases blood circulation.

One great thing to do for your hair is to do a bit of exercise. I know sometimes we get super busy and we dont have time, but 20mins a day, just a bit of light yoga or something, will be super beneficial.

Hope this helps :)
Edited by inocence - 11 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Drink lots of water...

And be hygienic... Use ur own comb and towel to comb ur hairs and dry...

Stand in sun only in early morning to have vitamin D...

And its important to have lots of proteins contained in fish ... Milk dry fruits...

Curry leaves consumption in the form of chatni is good for hairs...

Keep ur scalp clean...

Its better to use Amla oil to ur hairs... Wash ur hairs after one hour...

Avoid much exposure to intense sunlight... It can damage ur hairs...

Try to dry ur hairs naturally from less sun exposure...

Oil thrice in a week...

And once in a week apply aloevera, hibiscus, curd , methinks seeds soaked in water, egg, and grind and apply to hairs... After one hour wash it off...

If u avoid coloring and hair driers on ur hairs it will help u a lot...

And more important keep combing ur hair before going to bed, and also be tension free, be happy and have healthy life style,... Drink lots of water...