ll Hum Tum aur Baby ll Chap 5: PG 24

Carabelli5 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey Guys I am back with the sequel. I know finally. First of a big thanks to all of you for loving my previous FF, I am overwhelmed my amount of requests I received for this sequel.  As promised I am back with a story that hopefully will keep you on the edges of your seat, I feel immense pressure on my shoulder but I hope your won't be disappointed.

Link to Part 1 in case u missed it(But this FF can stand on its own)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3038727

***Hum Tum Aur Baby****

Chapter 1
The Falling Dusk

Arnav stood by the poolside window looking at the sky, thanking his Ma for sending Khushi in his life, the same Khushi who made him believe that the brightest shining star that smiled upon him in the darkest of night was his mother. Arnav stood there thinking back how a month had gone by since the incident at Natasha's party.

Things had begun to improve. Once everyone in the family discovered the news about Khushi's pregnancy they convinced her to stay home and rest completely.  Arnav tried to spend as much time at home as possible, being near her made him feel alive, watching her go about her daily routine, from putting on her Sindoor and mangalsutra to her talking to herself and their baby. 

The distance still remained between them but he could see the love in her eyes, and most importantly he could see her smile. She had begun to smile again; the little angel growing within her had brought his Khushi out of the darkness into the bright daylight. 

Arnav was pulled out of his thoughts and brought back to reality by the sound of her anklets as she stepped out of the bathroom.  He turned around to behold the beautiful sight affront him. Smiling at him she sat in front of the dressing table and began to comb her wet hair. She was always aware of his gaze  fixated upon her whenever she was around him; it made her feel secure and flattered. She wondered if he was even aware of how he sent shockwaves through her body when he showered her with attention and addressed her needs even before she had a chance to ask. 

Arnav come forward and offered his hand and she gladly took it into hers. He helped her to bed. He was about to get up but Khushi pulled his hand that was still in her grip.

"Arnav Ji, can I talk to you about something?" she requested avoiding eye contact.

"Of course!  Anything" he assured.

"Arnav ji, I think it's time that we tell Di the truth. She has a right to know, I feel like we are cheating her by hiding this from her!" she spoke as her eyes began to moisten.

Arnav swallowed hard seeing her like this, he felt disappointed in himself every time she made herself go through this unnecessary guilt trip.

Wiping the tears of her face, Arnav knelt on the ground in front of her and spoke "Khushi please stop crying. It was my decision to not tell Di. Khushi I don't know if Di will be able to handle that scum's reality in this condition. I can't risk her happiness, I know she will eventually find out but now is not the time."

"But what if he comes back!" she managed to say with fear dripping in her tone.

"Khushi he is locked up in jail, and I will make sure he rots there for the rest of his being. Di is convinced that he has gone to London for an important trip for six months, and I have made arrangements that Di gets to talk to him every now and then. I have no other choice."

Khushi who was still not convinced pulled out her hand and gently rolled onto the bed. Arnav bowed to kiss her forehead.  Pulling away he remained kneeling close to her face. He spoke as his breath mingled with her's.

"Khushi whatever happened was never your fault. I don't want you to unnecessarily let these thoughts affect your health." Arnav moved down to her belly and he placing a kiss spoke in a tender voice "because dad loves you more than anything in this world."

Khushi let out a smile as an involuntary tear rolled down her cheek.  Arnav pulled over the covers and got into the bed on the other side.

Arnav was glad that Khushi fell asleep; he did not want her to think about all this. However, sleep evaded his eyes like every other night and he once again got up and went to his laptop to distract himself from everything that ran through his mind.

~~~

"Right this way" spoke the officer as he led Natasha down the hallway.

Finally they reached the end and the officer went ahead to unlock the cell.

Banging his stick on the locker the officer spoke "Shaym Manohar Jha someone is here to see you"

Chapter 2: pg 5

Don't Forget to Share your thoughts. If u would like to continue recieving PMs kindly let me know!

Belli ❤️        

PS. Incase anyone is wondering about the title. The owl of Minerva comes from the Greek/Roman mythology. It is beleived that the Owl is a symbol of vigilance and wisdom. The owl only spreads its wings after the fall of Dusk and is capable of seeing even in the darkest of nights. You will see the title unravel thorughtout this FF.

A SPECIAL THANKS TO Zoha, Dishu and Shweta ! <3 <3 <3

Edited by Carabelli5 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsDramaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
reswa

EDIT:

First, HAHA I got first! Shweta in your face! 😆

Special thanks?! Awww thank you! Love you! 

Wooww! I love the title!

And Natasha meeting Shyam in jail! Ooohh!

Love it Belli!

Update soon! Can't wait for the next one!

Edited by MsDramaQueen - 11 years ago
..Shweta.. thumbnail
RES!

DANGIT!!! I'm second... But I still lowe you a bunch!! Muah!

Edit:

A special thanks?!?! TO ME?!?! *Heart Attackwa*

Bell Written!  Muah! Since you said this is also a stand alone FF, I'm gonna stick with just this.

I don't have a clue who Natasha is but I'm gonna use my noggin for once and assume she's bad.

AWWW!!! CARING ARNAV!!! I phell in love with YOUR Arnav!! Hayyeee!!

Pregnant Khushi 😳 "Daddy loves you..." *THUD*

THAT IS SOO QUEET!!! (cute)

Definately more dark and serious than I'm used to but I like it. It's different and I can't wait to read on.
Loved it and I lowe you! Muah! 🤗

That was awesome and you did an awesome sauce job!

But the only bad thing from me reading it is that now you'll have someone who'll nag you about updates. (trust me when I want something I NAG) But I'm not that demanding, I'm patient and all.
Like there's no way I'd expect another update today! But I'm hoping phor one tomorrow!! Lol! Take your time! I lowe you!

Muah! I love the way you write Belli, another thing to love about you! 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

-Love Shweta <3
Edited by ShwetaSunshine - 11 years ago
Carabelli5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShwetaSunshine

RES!

DANGIT!!! I'm second... But I still lowe you a bunch!! Muah!

Edit:

A special thanks?!?! TO ME?!?! *Heart Attackwa*

Bell Written!  Muah! Since you said this is also a stand alone FF, I'm gonna stick with just this.

I don't have a clue who Natasha is but I'm gonna use my noggin for once and assume she's bad.

AWWW!!! CARING ARNAV!!! I phell in love with YOUR Arnav!! Hayyeee!!

Pregnant Khushi 😳 "Daddy loves you..." *THUD*

THAT IS SOO QUEET!!! (cute)

Definately more dark and serious than I'm used to but I like it. It's different and I can't wait to read on.
Loved it and I lowe you! Muah! 🤗

That was awesome and you did an awesome sauce job!

But the only bad thing from me reading it is that now you'll have someone who'll nag you about updates. (trust me when I want something I NAG) But I'm not that demanding, I'm patient and all.
Like there's no way I'd expect another update today! But I'm hoping phor one tomorrow!! Lol! Take your time! I lowe you!

Muah! I love the way you write Belli, another thing to love about you! 🤗

-Love Shweta <3

OMG WHY ARE U SOO NICE! i mean why Do u have to make me cry!

THANK U! for making me better person and a writer and for just BEING THERE  <3

Nagging Shwetzy ohhh should be scared...nah bring it on baby doll!

MUAH MUAH MUAH❤️

bakula_gandhi thumbnail
hey
I have been waiting for you to start the sequel..
Nice start...hope that arnav will never let natasha and shyam succeed
continue soon
..Shweta.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Carabelli5

OMG WHY ARE U SOO NICE! i mean why Do u have to make me cry!

THANK U! for making me better person and a writer and for just BEING THERE  <3

Nagging Shwetzy ohhh should be scared...nah bring it on baby doll!

MUAH MUAH MUAH❤️

Aww! I didn't know you'd be that touched!! Well I meant eberyword!! And aww! I think your giving me a bit too much credit! You were already an awesome sauce person and a fantabulous writer!
And I love you!! And I will ALWAYS be there for you!! 🤗

And one last thing...

UPDATE PEELEEJ!!! <3
Muah! Love you!
Edited by ShwetaSunshine - 11 years ago
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
YAAAYYY!!! You finallyyy start the sequal! 😃 I had been waiting since forevvveeerr!!! 
This is awesome! Arnav and Khushi are too cute! 😳
Natashaaa!! 😡 She wouldnt 😲 She coulnt! 😲 Oh how i wish i could kill her right now! Hmph.
Please continuuueee sooon im so exciteed! 😃
Edited by Fan_ipkknd1 - 11 years ago
..Shweta.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MsDramaQueen

reswa

EDIT:

First, HAHA I got first! Shweta in your face! 😆

Special thanks?! Awww thank you! Love you! 

Wooww! I love the title!

And Natasha meeting Shyam in jail! Ooohh!

Love it Belli!

Update soon! Can't wait for the next one!

No need to rub it in! I BILL BE PHIRST NEXT TIME!!!
Lol! I love you too!
Carabelli5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShwetaSunshine

<font color="#ff0066" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">No need to rub it in! I BILL BE PHIRST NEXT TIME!!!</font>
<font color="#ff0066" size="2" face="Georgia">Lol! I love you too!</font>

Lol I Lowe u both eben if u did not commment...u guys make my life even more awesome... And Shwetzy u wont be getting an update till my elma comes back...plj do ur special wala prayers for her
..Shweta.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Carabelli5

Lol I Lowe u both eben if u did not commment...u guys make my life even more awesome... And Shwetzy u wont be getting an update till my elma comes back...plj do ur special wala prayers for her

AWW! and Way ahead of you on that!