Users

Frequent Posters

Moksha51 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

</div>
<div>
Divya, I thought the same thing you see her praying and disturb her. How rude!

Payal was wrong to send Khushi to Dadi knowing what happened earlier

NK was the star of this episode, he really stood by Khushi. Hats off to him for his efforts, he didn't give up

I've never seen Manorama so scared before, she can barely speak in front of Dadi. Too funny

LOL about the kamar!! Looking forward to tommorow's episode based on the precap and what I saw in SBS.

Totally agree on the bad advice part.. You know.. I talk to my screen.. I was going.. Dimblumb part two.. You can take the milk and tell her that your sister is actually bhabhiji

Also.. I totally get why dadi thought bhabhi was household help.. Look at how people who might be considered owners out the house dress.. Di - beautiful sarees.. Mami- garish stuff but lots of jewelry.. even jiji gets jewelry..and look at bhabhi.. She got tons of material... Stitched it in similar fashion and dyed it different color
ashwink630 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moksha51

@Dimmy ji - dolnt you be saying mean things about my jiji! She was getting left far behind in the "I am the worst sister" and "look how many tears I shred per minute" race.. So catching up with a vengeance.
Yashasvi bhava.. Go, read, understand, and then convey the meaning to us using small words..

@manisha... Khushi is the only participant in how much bad can I do with the best intentions.. But she makes sure no one can ever challenge her.. And she was entering with her shoes on! my mother would take the said shoe and introduce it to my head..

So that's the part I don't get. Khushi is supposed to be the epitome of Bharatiya Nari and was brought to teach La Indian culture. And here she goes knocking when the lady is praying and with her shoes on. Why can't they keep her true to her character? And HP giving Khushi flowers in the Mandir is Ok, but Khushi has to be treated so ridiculously.

And what's this stuff in the forum abt how did Dadi know Anji is pregnant. Is the lady blind? I thought she said "I did not know you were pregnant" to Anji as a comment. Am I missing something? Or did I watch the wring episode?
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Chalo one thing is for sure...Dadi also knows Shantivan ki halat kuch khas nahi hai...and cheapy PH kuch de na de she brings her own Bartan and jug...😆
sugar_babe thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Vee05-

Chalo one thing is for sure...Dadi also knows Shantivan ki halat kuch khas nahi hai...and cheapy PH kuch de na de she brings her own Bartan and jug...😆

I still don't get W*F was that!
She's a Sheldon of the Indians!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Moksha51

Totally agree on the bad advice part.. You know.. I talk to my screen.. I was going.. Dimblumb part two.. You can take the milk and tell her that your sister is actually bhabhiji

Also.. I totally get why dadi thought bhabhi was household help.. Look at how people who might be considered owners out the house dress.. Di - beautiful sarees.. Mami- garish stuff but lots of jewelry.. even jiji gets jewelry..and look at bhabhi.. She got tons of material... Stitched it in similar fashion and dyed it different color

Exactly, not even the slightest effort to defend her sister. Dadi knows who she is so why not go and say look this is no servant, she is the bahu of the RM?? Guess this was all intentional by the CVs though so Arnav could deliver the shocking news and put Dadi to her place. Relieved this was only for one episode and ASR is back tommorow to shut her up, but doubt it will be that easy. I can see Dadi still giving Khushi a hard time behind his back
mitthoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sugar_babe

oh the horror  !!...(psst..I love shelly. 😊)

-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sugar_babe

🤣
Moksha51 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dillimetro

oh the horror !!...(psst..I love shelly. 😊)

me too!

sugar_babe thumbnail

Originally posted by: dillimetro

oh the horror  !!...(psst..I love shelly. 😊)

There are 2 men, apart from BS who can make me love them with the slightest effort, Sheldon Cooper and King Jullian!  Humor is the way to my heart and a funny guy has 80% of his battle won! 
Moksha51 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Vee05-

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff00cc">Chalo one thing is for sure...Dadi also knows Shantivan ki halat kuch khas nahi hai...and cheapy PH kuch de na de she brings her own Bartan and jug...😆</font>

vee whattay observation! 😆

Though the utensils need a good scrubbing.. And some polish maybe.. kostin - were they peetal?