Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rag1ni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Hriju321

I HATE DADI.She thought Khushi to be a servant!!?Ab bolegi Ki 'Arnav bitwa you have married a low aukat  maid into the Malik family'

I hate these episodes where Khushi is humiliated,it goes againt my female identity.How can a so called 'lady' humiliate another woman? If this is nayi soch..then it is really regressive😡😡

Actually TV soap-land rule is - super-saases always suck. You may find a good saas, but seldom do you find a good super-saas. They all need to be reformed.
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: purplenpink

Rabba Ve ladies! At first glance a rather regressive entry for Daadi. Precap was the saving grace

Hoping we'll get to 'see' more of the past than that much over-used sepia tinted scene ending in the gunshot sound and cry for Maa

Payal, Dadi is beyond regressive!!! Hate the way the is so overdone on TV.

Maybe the regressive stuff got so much screen time and footage coz Barun was on leave...so ASR couldn't arrive any earlier to put an end to it...

But love the precap...the pota will be more than a match for Dadi...and now its time to not only accept that she is his biwi (which he has already done with all his heart) but to give her biwi ka darja in front of everyone especially Dadi.
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: reguser

Its your birthday treat from Dadi 😆

i remember my bday episode showed khushi wearing arnav's gifted bangles n arnav dying 2 get a glimpse of it during the hawan…..aah those days😍
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Arnav Ji is duniya ke sabse ache pati hai!!

-Pallavi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkbs

Arnav Ji is duniya ke sabse ache pati hai!!

Compared to Dadi? 🤣
Rag1ni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Anyway, on to more important things, Bhabhi ko Bhaiya se pyaar hain. Wah Gulji! Monologue ke liye dhanyawaad :D
-Pallavi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rag1ni

Anyway, on to more important things, Bhabhi ko Bhaiya se pyaar hain. Wah Gulji! Monologue ke liye dhanyawaad :D

Yes, I too noticed that... Finally, thank dadi for it. 
Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapsuds

Payal, Dadi is beyond regressive!!! Hate the way the is so overdone on TV.

Maybe the regressive stuff got so much screen time and footage coz Barun was on leave...so ASR couldn't arrive any earlier to put an end to it...

But love the precap...the pota will be more than a match for Dadi...and now its time to not only accept that she is his biwi (which he has already done with all his heart) but to give her biwi ka darja in front of everyone especially Dadi.

yep biraj….it is gonna be a treat 2 watch…n payal..fikar not …i know u r also cringing at khushi's treatment by others today…but arnav has kept quiet for too long…now he is gonna give her dignity back….pearls wapas kiye the na friday ko😛
Pr1yanka thumbnail

i missed it…i just ehard her saying jab tak yeh kaliyan khilengi tab tak di ki nanhi kali aa jaayegi….when did she say anything about arnav??
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

And now Bhabhi is tending to Bhaiyya's plants😆