Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varshapan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
this has become my morning addiction - almost my morning chaya.

well, raizada, the trouble has already started - both of you have become perceptive of each other or have become transparent before each other. either ways it sure does spell trouble :)

lovely as always
Abi.Na thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
bechara Arnav and Kashi! they both lost their lovable siblings...
N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
was that was heart wrenching.. you describe loss and pain in few words.. very well written..
segad thumbnail
You weave magic with your words.
Brilliant!

nimra21 thumbnail
Two days in and they have already started to understand each other, reading the emotions on the other's face and trying to deduce each other's thoughts. Brilliant writing! 
latekate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -publicenemy-

Ooh... I just found this movie on youtube.  An older sister who plays the veena and younger one who dances ;)  My husband will have to do some heavy translation for me :)  Thanks Mansee... 

actually the elder sister who sings and younger sister who dances.
daljeet thumbnail
this small moment captured was marvellous,like always.
my tummy ached with laughter at the line wer u expressed through arnav's monologue tht he thinks the house has its own consciousness.lol.
anuprika thumbnail
never seen the navarasas effectively used to depict a  story.arnav has a steady pace change here.he is slowly opening up& kashi too-all thanks to pallavi.she is a strong & different character, iam loving her more than payal.no comparisons.just felt so.😊
prerna31s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
God I start luaghing like mad imagining arnav in a mundu !!
Nice update :)
lakraj80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey devi, great workman, loved it. Cannot wait to see arnav in a mundu, they are getting really comfy with each other and arnav is seriously not missing any chance to touch our kashi kutty!. I think arnav shares feelings with kashi which he has not shared with himself let alone anyone else. I think she is gonna be his soulmate! Wow Wht a nice feeling!! Loving it loving it to this extent, here I am reading KH at 5:30 am UK time and going to read it again calmly to make sure I haven't missed out anything.checking for ur updates is the first thing I do as soon as I open my eyes, thnks to my phone, most people pray I guess. D Wht are u doing to me! Infact Wht is KH doing to me!!!!!