Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
nice onee...
i wish to see arnav doing those all navarasas😆
thnx 4 pm😃
Nirjhor105 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Chapter 29: This ff and Harry Potter! I would've never thought any connection was possible. Still it was sweet. I could totally imagine. I am waiting my nephew to get older enough so that i can read my favourite books to him

Chapter 30: I need not say it was a beautiful chapter. quite interesting. even though malaylam (?) is not my language this 9 words was quite clear probably because they came from Sanskrit and still somewhat same in bengali
AdorableTrouble thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
And once again, exellent !
Practising expressions..lovely !
And the bond between Arnav and Nalan - sweet !
Enjoying the story !! Update soon !! 😃
anuprika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i felt santham after reading that.my mind went all calm.how can you write music & expressions& make us feel them.oh god!!! i am not saying anything more.
let me remain in peace.& thanks for giving me that.😊
Shoe12 thumbnail
sometimes I just come and stare at this thread WILLING you to update...do you feel it? 😃
arhifrvr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ooo... Love the arnav nalan camderie... :)
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Lovely update.. The expressions Kashi was giving.. The way you've put it is wonderful.. Wondering what Arnav is up to now..
nimra21 thumbnail
Okay I am not going to pretend that I completely understood what was happening in the last update but your play with words and emotions always leaves me mesmerized. This chapter had a certain sense of calm to it. Lovely! And Devi with each update you are making me more and more curious about South Indian culture. I am absolutely fascinated! That's how effective your writing is. :)
fatima2603 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Peace and fright...two emotions Khashi cannot convey. I wonder if it to duo with her never finding peace nor feeling a sense of fright.
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
loved the update the peace and fright she can't seen to grasp it at first i did not understand what was going on then realize she was doing expressions in the form of dace loved the update thanks for the pm