Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SA_nimk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
u write such beautiful lines...LOVED THEM...i actually imagine arnav khushi doing this πŸ˜³
appy_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
This is definitely Adbhutham, Devi! ;-)

Loving it.. Internet still giving problems, and I'm getting more and more used to my phone, thanks to you! :-D

And that Telugu movie you're talking about, Swarnakamalam, is beautiful.. One of K. Vishwanath's best! And yes, sit with Mr. Devi, (sorry! I didn't know what else to address him as!), and concentrate on the dialogues.. Translation cannot do total justice to a few of them, because they're that beautiful in Telugu. Just like the Malayalam lines you write. I depend heavily on the English translation, but i just know the Malayalam ones are better!Edited by appy_12 - 11 years ago
maya252 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
all the characters seem so real, their emotions, their pain, i can feel them too, such is the power of your writing...if I was Kashi, I won't have ever let Arnav wear that shirt...the chapter was simply WOW...
ElenaElenor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 6
Brilliantly written.

The stories are messing with his head, am I imagining or is he believing them. A subconcious part of his brain, wanting him to be away from the house but still distant to let the thoughts cloud his mind.  

The protective brothers and sisters... the relationships are beautifully described.

Haha! Loved the back and forth of  'Roudram'

Edited by Elena123 - 11 years ago
bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
these stolen moments steal my heart...

they all have a motive... what it is and how it will come about is to be seen...

so many more days to go...
Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: serialwatcher16

Pallavi,

I have not seen too many Tamil movies or for that matter films in any of the other south indian languages. But the one movie that I did see and loved it for its presentation was 'Kandukondein kandukondein' which was based on Jane Austen's sense and sensibility.

I have seen it n number of times and for me Pallavi will always be Tabu. I could not find an image of Tabu from that movie in the whole wide internet and all the other images of Tabu that do exist do not do justice to my image of her. So she remains in my mind when i think of Pallavi. 

Though it is strange that i never thought of Aishwarya from the same movie as Kashi. Kashi is still Lakshmi. 

Human mind, strange. 

Loved your update. Loved the way Arnav stopped Kashi from saying and expressing her anquish. 

Watched that movie on YouTube with Tabu and Aishwarya  ... Really enjoyed it ... 
-publicenemy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

Pallavi,

I have not seen too many Tamil movies or for that matter films in any of the other south indian languages. But the one movie that I did see and loved it for its presentation was 'Kandukondein kandukondein' which was based on Jane Austen's sense and sensibility.

I have seen it n number of times and for me Pallavi will always be Tabu. I could not find an image of Tabu from that movie in the whole wide internet and all the other images of Tabu that do exist do not do justice to my image of her. So she remains in my mind when i think of Pallavi. 

Though it is strange that i never thought of Aishwarya from the same movie as Kashi. Kashi is still Lakshmi. 

Human mind, strange. 

Loved your update. Loved the way Arnav stopped Kashi from saying and expressing her anquish. 

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
D,

The cover of the film with tabu and the other actors, where they are all in white, that also is good. I am trying to get that photo here but I am technology deficient. πŸ˜†
Edited by serialwatcher16 - 11 years ago
-publicenemy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

D,

The cover of the film with tabu and the other actors, where they are all in white, that also is good. I am trying to get that photo here but I am technology deficient. πŸ˜†

I know!!! I thought the same.  I just downloaded it to see if I can mess with it to isolate just them :)

-D
reflorated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
You knwo, Tabu is the perfect Pallavi. Something about her face. It speaks of a very tragic beauty. Like when I see Tabu's face, I get the feeling that she has lived through a lot. Like... She excluded serenity.

Great actress.

You know- I should have been born in the 60's :P