Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

*Fist Punch* 

I'm first! Such good stalking skills, thanks to you :D 

You dedicated this to ME!? Omg! I'm teary, ILOVEYOUSOMUCH. Like MUCHOO!!!

TO the update!! 

Awww firstly the title caught my eye and I was imagining all these other things and BAAM! This was so super cute and romantic!

So Arnav and Khushi are on their honeymoon Oh la la!! My mind has gone all guttery spare me haha! 

Arnav is such a romantico! He did all that for Khushi? :O And the description of how Khushi landed in his arms and how he tried to run away from her blew me away. Like literally!! 

Arnav is a man that hardly speaks his feelings and I love it whenever someone portrays him to blab all his inner feelings and you just done that! 

And ILOVEYOUFORIT. 

He got her name in all the lanterns? I'm so Jel!! I want that!! 

Awww I honestly loved this so much! And the fact you dedicated it to me! I โค๏ธ you

Liya 
Edited by Aveiro - 11 years ago
So sweet very nice OS love itโค๏ธ
Loved it !!
I really don't know what else to say !! 
I cracked up when she asked how much he practised saying all that :D
But I loved Arnav's words and how he asked her to shut up!
The surprise was so perfect...beautiful :)
Thanks for the PM๐Ÿ˜Š
aww, that was beautiful darling...loved the love-struck arnav!!...thanks for the PM...really had a great time going through this OS...๐Ÿ˜Š
awww so sweet! Loved it so realistic!
Sky lanterns! And such an awesome OS! You should write more often, Jessica, hun! :D
๐Ÿ‘awesome๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘ Edited by arshi4ever - 11 years ago
absolute beautiful...i enjoyed reading each and every word of it and admired its beauty...i can really feel that depth of love between arhi...and more importantly the love u hv for our arhi...

love u..keep writing...u write very beautifully...god bless u...BTW..how old r u...if u dont mind..??