Frequent Posters

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
nice update
thanks for pm
piaviviandsena thumbnail
WWOOWW wht a update!!!! jeh & pia's fight was sooo cute! & pia & abhay's stairing competion was sooo romantic! i want more abhiya plzzz! & abhay's mom already lyk pia thts gr8! thax fr pm! update soon!
...Seema... thumbnail
Lovely,nice nd beutiful update.thanx for pm.continue soon.
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful update...👏
piya wearing saree...wow!!
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
such a cute update..loved it...
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
sorry double postEdited by --peehu-- - 11 years ago
Divya6696 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow wow wow..
I could imagine all of them as you described.. beautiful..!!

Lovely update dear.. update soon..
Thanks for the PM..
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely n sooo cuteee update!
Abhiya staring session soo romantic.Piya in saree n Abhay shirtless!
I m loving how u r describing village beauty n atmosphere.It reminds me of my own village.No matter how hard i may try i can never explain my village in words.U r doing superb job.
Waiting 4 more Abhiya scenes.
love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Wow...i like jeh in this ff...btw nice update...thnks 4d pm..
rosamale thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

CHAPTER 9

As per the 'Hitler's' order, everyone got ready within half an hour. Abhay was wearing shirt and Dhothi which was Kerala traditional dress. He was looking soo handsome in that. Piya couldn't take her eye off him. This was the second time on that day that Abhay clean bowled her with his looks. First one without shirt and this one with shirt... Piya blushed deeply thinking about this. This didn't go unnoticed by Abhay...

Abhay's dress

"Oh man... if she is gonna blush like this, I'm gonna have heart attack... how can someone be soo beautiful... When she looks at me with those baby brown eyes, it's like I can't see anything else... I am getting drowned in those eyes... Abhay... don't behave like a teenage guy yaar... get a grip on yourself..."

Abhay scolded himself mentally...

All four of them set out to go to temple which was located within a 5 minutes' walk from Abhay's home... everyone was walking enjoying the nature's beauty... Piya was ahead of all of them... eventhough the sari had put restriction to her excitement by preventing her from jumping; it couldn't stop her from giggling like a small kid.

"Bhaiyya Dekho... how beautiful this place is... see those butterflies... beautiful..."

Sid and Jay looked at her smiling... Abhay was not in this world as he was busy admiring his angel.

Suddenly Piya stopped walking... She was standing infront of a Plumeria tree and was looking upward... The tree was filled with white flowers... some flowers were fallen down in the road which appeared like a flower carpet... Piya was mesmerized by the flowers...

she wanted to pluck those flowers.. She tried to pluck those flowers by jumping. But it was not within Piya's reach... She tried again and again, but no result... her face which was brightened till now lost its glory... Sid and Jay knew what was in store for them. So before Piya could ask them to get the flowers, Sid said:

"Piyu... don't be sad... We'll get the flowers... But not now... Now let's go to temple... Ok?"

Piya nodded her head eventhough she badly needed the flower... Abhay was behind them witnessing this whole scene... As the others started walking, Abhay stopped infront of the Plumeria tree. He looked at the flowers and then at Piya...a small smile crept in his lips...

The first thing Piya did after coming from the temple was helping Abhay's mom in kitchen... eventhough Piya doesn't know the ABCD of cooking, she liked to be near to Abhay's mom... it was with a lot of Sreevidya's persuasion, Piya decided to go to her room and take rest... But before going she didn't forget to give Sreevidya a kiss to which sreevidya smiled wholeheartedly...

As soon as Piya entered her room, she felt a difference in the atmosphere... To her utter astonishment there were a handful of Plumeria flowers in her bed...

Her face lit up as she took it in her hand... she was thinking as to who kept it there... she was about to go and search for the person, suddenly Abhay came inside... Piya's heart skipped a beat... she slowly took his name

"Abhay..."

His name felt soo divine from her lips... Abhay started walking towards her... Piya, unknowingly started taking her steps backward... they kept walking until Piya's back touched the wall... Abhay came close to her... soo close to her that in one move, Abhay's lips will touch Piya's rosy lips... slowly slowly Abhay leaned towards her ear and whispered,

"I have never seen a girl more beautiful than you Piya..."

Piya's cheeks turned red hearing this... she lowered her head so as to avoid his gaze... Abhay smiled at her reaction... he gently touched her chin and made her look straight... he could see a whirlpool of emotions in those baby brown eyes...Piya closed her eyes shyly... he took a plumeria flower from Piya's hand. He slowly placed it in Piya's hair...

"Open your eyes Piya... now you are perfect... This is my Piya..."

Piya was astonished by the power of his words... he touched her cheeks with his fingers and smiled... He leaned closer to her and give her a small kiss in her forehead.

Slowly, slowly Abhay took his step backwards and went out of the room... Piya stood there dazed... After a few minutes Piya ran towards the mirror and looked at her reflection... she traced her ear near to which he had kept the flower... she felt that she is seeing altogether different Piya in the mirror... She murmured to herself;

"Now you are perfect... Abhay's Piya"

In the house every evening Sreevidya used to light the lamp. It was a Kerala tradition. But that evening witnessed a change... Instead of Sreevidya, it was Piya who lit the lamp...  Abhay, Sid and Jay were sitting outside immersed in conversation. Suddenly they heard Sreevidya chanting the shlokas. Abhay stood up folding his hand followed by Sid and Jay... After praying to God for a few minutes, Abhay opened his eyes only to see Piya walking towards them with an oil lamp in her hand... in the absolute darkness, the lamp in her hand was the only source of light... Till now he has only noticed how childish, how cute, how sweet, how georgeous his Piya is... But first time he noticed how divine she is...In the light her face had another glow... her eyes were sparkling... Abhay felt that she is a goddess who had come to earth...just for him...

On the other hand Piya saw the spark in Abhay's eyes... She was feeling shy to look at him... But she had to control her expression as her brothers are with Abhay. She could imagine what Abhay is thinking right now... Because, she herself was thinking the same... She has heard from Abhay's mom that if we truly prayed to the lamp that we are lighting, our wish will come true... it is said that the lamp in the evening time is an offering we are making to God... She silently prayed to the lamp in her hand that her Abhay's all wish come true...

Edited by rosamale - 11 years ago