Abhiya FF:It is not easy to forget you UPDTD PG31

rosamale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Well well well... here i am with another ff... i know my other two ff's wont count as ff because i stopped it in the middle๐Ÿ˜‰... but this time i promise i'll pakka complete this as i already have full story in my mind. so no backing out from this ff๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I dnt have any intention to claim that this ff is one of its kind. the reason is, i know there are other ffs like this which are far better. anyways what is the big deal in trying huh???๐Ÿ˜‰
i wont be updating any character sketch as such. but you will come to know about the characters as the story progresses๐Ÿ˜† ... 

Edited by rosamale - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

D.O_Xing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Rose..
So good to see you again...๐Ÿ˜Š
And I'll be really waiting for your FF...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Continue Soon.. ๐Ÿ˜†
Lots of Love..๐Ÿค—

Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Off course continue, would love to read
rosamale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
CHAPTER 1

That day is was a historical day to the people of Mumbai... The most awaited day in their life, the day which will give justice to their beloved., the day which will prove that justice has not been denied to them...
It all started 6 months ago. A series of murders shook the core of the city. people were brutally killed to be found eaten by dogs. the people who used to roam in the city even in the midnight had switched to panic more, they were even scared to go outside of their home after 7 pm. 

How can authorities close their eyes to such a disaster!! Eventually they had to wake up from their deep slumber. They did & appointed a special team of CBI to investigate about this matter. after 2 months of vigorous investigation, CBi was able to track down the real culprit. It shook the entire base of politics. the culprits turned out to be none another than HRD minister Chand Juneja and his gang of thugs.

Chand Juneja being a born criminal had misused his position only to feed a gang of murderes who are loyal to him as dogs are to masters. As per Chand's instruction they killed innocent people to get their organs and export it.

That day was the day when the court will pass their verdict on the case. People were crowded in the compound of High Court. they were praying to God to give him the deserved punishment. How can the God not listen to them!!! he did & Chand got the punishment of "hang till death"... Crowd was overjoyed hearing this. They couldnt stop the tears falling from their eyes. In the middle of all these there stood 3 CBI officers who investigated the case and gave justice to the people. their face were showing the pride.

As Chand Juneja stepped out of court room in handcuffs with cops surrounding him, the crowd's happiness turned into rage. They tried to pass the barricade of police but in vain. This havoc didnt create any expression change in Chand's face. His face was as  clam as ever without a slightest guilty. as he passed infront of the 3 CBI officers, he stood for a minute and told them-
"Dont you for one second think that you had put THE END to me. You are not... Even if I am inside the bars, my loyal servants are outside... They will see to it that you and your families will be perished... Game is on Guys... Run to the corner of the world & I shall see to it that you dont die an easy death..."

With this Chand moved along with the cops. But those 3 officers were not cowards. Their face clearly showed that his threats didnt touch them. They smiled at each other, put their goggles on and started moving towards their jeep. All TV cameras started focusing them only...With the sparkling effect of sunlight, three of them were looking like greek gods who won a war..

A little far away from them, a news reporter  concluded her news;
"Here they goes... The persons who gave justice to the people of Mumbai... Who are the real officers.. The experienced and dashing Sidharth Malhothra, his bestest buddy and the sharp shootter of the gang Jay Khurana and lastly, the charming, intelligent & daring Abhay Raichand Menon... The persons who ahowd the people that, justice still prevails and nobody can snatch it form them... As the people of Mumbai, we owe them alot... A big salute to them...
This is Nikitha Parekh reporting from Mumbai High Court for NDTV."
Edited by rosamale - 11 years ago
Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Very nice.Plz continue,wld luv 2 read it.Thanx 4 pm.
meerubzara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
different idea 
nice story
so here  chand's role is negetivee?
continu soon..
plz add me in ur pm list
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
cool story
plz ad me to ur buddy list...
love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Great idea n concept...m already in...pm me when you update plz...i'v sent u a frnd req..
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
interesting start. Would love to read more
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome start dear. I would love to read more