Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beeny thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
hey sudha😊
1stly sry for being late ..:(
i loved d update it was like pure & holy typ of love u hv describd parent ka agree hone & swaron praposl & all just too good ..ye sab jese ek dam shant & pure soo just loved it...πŸ˜ƒ
Thanx for PM 😊

Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Sudha πŸ€—

Awesome update. There are quite a few brilliantly written lines in there, but I'm just too lazy to find em out and quote. But still, good job. I really liked how Swayam didn't push Sharon to tell him what was wrong, instead he just let her be, knwing that she would come to him when she felt that the time was right. :)
And it's nice of him to understand and not judge her, but then again Swayam is nice.

Your story started and ended with the same thing, but the difference being the feelings behind them. Well thought, that. :)

Thank you for the PM and I'm extremely sorry for being late. Exams you see. :(

Edited by Srishti_SwaRon - 11 years ago
ShrutikaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update...really liked the ending...luved the father-daughter convo...thnx for pm.
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
That was like the most unexpected twist in the story. I never imagined that you would bring a twist like that in the story. Nicely played. I love with when I'm surprised. 

I felt the emotions flow freely this time as if both of them were eager to let it all out. This was an extremely bang on example of denouement, with everything heightened and given a peaceful, calm end. 

Then comes the most highlighted part of your works. The descriptions. You nail it every time. I can just visualize everything thanks to your detailed, clear descriptions. It's a treat to read your descriptions. They are so accurate, for the lack of a better word.

Swayam is your usual, same old Swayam - understanding and loving. But your Sharon here is a milder version of the Sharon on the show. Probably because of her age and her recent traumatizing experience. It is a significant change that gives us hope that with time and experience she would turn into a fine young woman.

This chapter was serene to read. The ending was hopeful and soothing. The song appropriate. Avery well written and well executed plot. Beautiful job Sudha.πŸ‘

I'm eagerly waiting for you to come up with many more engrossing stuff.πŸ˜ƒ

Love,
Nidhi.  πŸ€—

Trouble_Magnet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great update..

A perfect ending to a beautiful SS..I must say..:)
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sudha... M just speechless after reading this SS..
What was all this? 😲 it was written so well... I just loved reading this..
Sharon longing for swayam's return and the way u wrote it.. Brillaint πŸ‘
I so fell in love with this SS...   
I love the title too... πŸ˜ƒ

Sorry for the late reply.. Just now chking my pm's one by one πŸ˜‰
Edited by ---Priya--- - 11 years ago
thegameison thumbnail
You are my official violently-romantic friend now, and I am not even joking. I am mesmerized at your skill of storytelling. This is not relative, this is a romantic paradigm, so romantic it fails to make sense sometimes, like an sick man just outta hospital setting up a gazebo. And yet it has so soothingly true a ring to it that I cannot help but admire the excellence with which you have it all written. Your attempt at writing is hearty and modest, I will be lying to a friend if I say it is extraordinary. What does set you apart is the aura that your story radiates. What sets you apart in its entirety is the way you make everybody feel your concept of love by means of this story. I have heard you say several times that you write without feeling any of it but I am afraid I will have to refuse from believing that, now that I have finished reading the Sunset. πŸ˜³

The last chapter here is one exceedingly clean piece of work. You can go over the entire story and check just how much you're improved! Swayum has very godly feelings for Sharon, does he not? I like how somehow the essence of Swayum from the show remains in your story. I like how not just the essence but the entire Sharon remains in your story, unaffected by a complete change of paradigm. You have very skillfully molded your two favorite fictional characters into your spectacular story. 

I got my favorite bits in the chapter, quite a few. I for one believe that the ending  two paragraphs are greatly symbolic and in themselves quite a memorable prose. I also like Sharon's bits with her father. And lastly, yep, in the end it basically really and solely was about that one wee bit of difference at the park under the Sun for Sharon that day. πŸ˜³ It was Swayum. (:

I am not going to make futile attempts at apologizing, though. I have surpassed every ambit of 'miserably late' there is. =)

-Kanks

gunnu1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was a perfect ss!! 
Just read it nd it was really good!! pls pm me for ur works...!! :)
Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Part 1-d story strtd so differently.😊..sharon ws torn apart...nd she ws in her engagement dress...reminescing her memories wit him...sharon's feelins wre ptryd wit perfection...πŸ‘πŸΌnd dey wre so gr8 to read😊...sharon hu ws afraid f Swayam's intense love..afraid how he read her lyk an open buk...bt ultimately she gave in to her feelins nd accepted him...how he broke all d walls around her nd entered lyk a king😳😳...dey kept deir relationship a secret nd wen dey enclosed it she ws thnkin over groups reaction...how she ws nly avoidin thngs.😊..nycly written...i wud lyk to c smethng lyk dis in d seriel.😳..deir 1st date...it ws really lovely...i luv how Swayam cooks vry often in ur write upsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..deir dance...nd deir 1st kiss ws indeed beautiful spcl nd magical as dey alwys wntd it to b😳😳😳...bt d sad part z dat dese memories r all ie z lft of him...while smewhere he z breathin fr her...fightin fr his lyf..."If one life was to come to an end, the other, was fighting back to be with that very life."aah...u killed me wit dis lyn...