Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gupta.aditi20 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey dear...
you story on swaron is so wonderful...
its awsome...
the emotions the incompleteness without each other.. is so written in accordance with their characters... one who became lifeless without swayam and swayam being a man of words .. fighting death to be able to be with his love...
do write more...
u are an awsome writer...
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gupta.aditi20

hey dear...
you story on swaron is so wonderful...
its awsome...
the emotions the incompleteness without each other.. is so written in accordance with their characters... one who became lifeless without swayam and swayam being a man of words .. fighting death to be able to be with his love...
do write more...
u are an awsome writer...

Thanks Aditi ðŸ˜Š
Sure will try writing more. 
-Jum-RulzZ- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Please, Pretty pleasee UPDATE!! 
thegameison thumbnail
Oh, goody! I am the forty sixth person to read this! ðŸ˜³
And now a more disquieting note, this is one sunshine type of update, innit? 

Although I would admit I found it really difficult to reader when you put enclosed the sentence following the dialogue in " instead of the dialogue itself. Mind that, won't you? ðŸ˜³ 

Otherwise, whoa, you're improving or what? The first two paragraphs are blissfully and ridiculously the best you've ever manage to write. They've got just the freshness, those initiating lines. 

The entire chapter is exceedingly well written, and on the brighter side of this SS. (: 

Thanks for the PM and for being patient with me. ðŸ˜Š
Apologies for the delay. ðŸ˜³

Kanks ðŸ¤—

Snowey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savage

Oh, goody! I am the forty sixth person to read this! ðŸ˜³

And now a more disquieting note, this is one sunshine type of update, innit? 

Although I would admit I found it really difficult to reader when you put enclosed the sentence following the dialogue in " instead of the dialogue itself. Mind that, won't you? ðŸ˜³ 

Otherwise, whoa, you're improving or what? The first two paragraphs are blissfully and ridiculously the best you've ever manage to write. They've got just the freshness, those initiating lines. 

The entire chapter is exceedingly well written, and on the brighter side of this SS. (: 

Thanks for the PM and for being patient with me. ðŸ˜Š
Apologies for the delay. ðŸ˜³

Kanks ðŸ¤—

No problem for the delay Kanks. You made the start to my morning special ðŸ˜Š
And yeah this update was very much on the lighter side. They had finally met and the extreme happiness made its way. Liked how u put it to be the sunshine type of update ðŸ˜³
Sudha ðŸ¤—

gargicool thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved It. very descriptive, and very nice choice of words. Would read the other chapters soon! ðŸ˜Š
gargicool thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I read the other chapters as well, this one was indeed a light-hearted one, I really liked the SwaRon touch in these updates. 
All in all, a very nice SS to read! ðŸ˜³
Ananya.SwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
when are you gonna update..?
i'm leaving IF for some time and want to read your SS for the last time!
i hope i get the pleasure! please update soon...

the mischief kiddo
ananya
Snowey thumbnail

Friend's thanks for your encouraging comments and by this update this SS comes to an end. 

I could have ended it with the previous update but to me it did not feel complete. The original idea behind the, then OS and now SS was one song and my POV on change in any relationship. Also how circumstances change our vision and make the same setting favorable or otherwise. 

For some reason, this update did not come easy to me. So i hope that i did justice to what i intended to convey. Please ignore the typos if any. I hope its a pleasure read. Waiting for your comments ðŸ˜Š  

Moment's later, Sharon left for finishing in the formalities of discharge paper as Swayam recalled the moments a while ago and couldn't stop but smile. He was thankful to god for the second chance at life, a life along Sharon, in near future. After he had lost his parents to a car crash he had none, but Sharon in his life.  His sole survival and existence had everything to do with Sharon's happiness. Her happiness was his only shot at a peaceful and happy life. His life motto's was her comfort, his day begin and end with her. He leaned back on the bed and closed his eyes as his thought drifted to the time they went shopping for the perfect engagement dress. He had requested her for a traditional setting and an Indian dress to go along. He'd always longed to see her in traditional Indian outfit, nor that he did not appreciate her, the way she was, it was just one of his whimsical dream. Besides, other then the time during the RDX Sir, wedding he had never seen her in one, and precisely those times were different. Even with the love he'd hold for her back then, he could not compliment her of the splendid appearance, nor could be take her in to his arms, both possible by now he was glad that Sharon immediately agreed.  The search for the perfect dress was, time consuming and tiring, their patience paid off as she found her engagement dress in a beautiful orange lehnga with heavy work all over. She placed it over herself asking him of his opinion, as he smiled, approving and complimenting. He knew "The day" would be magical to see his princess all dressed up, just the way he has always dreamt off. 

Sharon made her way out, finishing in the formalities and contemplating on how she is going to break the news to him. Each step she took, her nervousness showed in her move. She blinked the thoughts clouding her vision and quickly made her way to the room, only to see him sleeping peacefully, she smiled and started arranging and packing, getting ready for their journey, back home. With Swayam finally awake they started through the same roads, which unlike before gave a more pleasant feel. The afternoon hot blazing sun was scorching peak hot, yet the dryness couldn't take the serene feel, as she was walking home with Swayam along.

The drive was mostly silent, and he could tell that Sharon was trying to tell him something, he also knew, he asking her now, would mean pushing her to open up, and the last thing he wanted was to see her uncomfortable.

They finally reach Swayam's place and even after She wanting to stay along to help, he denied, she was genuinely concerned for him, but agreed to leave, and meet later for dinner. She also needed the extra time to herself, to clear her head.

She reached home to a concerned father, who she met after long. She ran in to his arms and the warmness gave her solace she longed. Mr. Rai Prakash was a busy man and deep down guilty for not giving quality time to her. He asked her, if she had told him everything, she gestured a no and added I am looking for the right moment dad.

But Betta, he is a mature boy and it's always better to talk things out at the earliest. The longer the wait more assumptions the mind makes and you must know assumptions always lead to misunderstandings.

He looked at his life, his daughter, her eye's clearly indicating a mind of it's own. Over the period of time she had changed yet retained her true essence. She believed strong to what she thought was right and it was next to impossible to make her path's change. He urged her to express what she really felt and not bow down to the cynicism in her thoughts. Her thoughts were running wild just as the forest fire. If the forest fire took along every tree to it's path of destruction, her thoughts were taking every cell and the positivity to an untimely demise.  

Sharon betta, life isn't always as sweet and fun like the carousal ride you took while you were young it's not always about reminiscing the sweet moments but also the ride one takes on a Subway to reach a preferred destination.

She knew he was right and thought how Shakespeare was right in saying, "Men of few words are the best men." She smiled at him and thought the affect these two similar men had over her. The former who gave her life and later who taught to live it, freely, happily to the fullest.

She told him about their plan for dinner and promised to come clean towards him.

Oh! So my daughter is busy and has no time for her old man.

"Dad", she fake cried

Just kidding, you two have fun and I have a long awaited date with my files to give company too.

Bye dad, don't wait up, she said while making her way to the car with a much clear mind then before.

She reached, to an open door to his house and swiftly made her way looking for him.

Her eyes gleamed at the beautiful sight as she found herself absorbed and surprised all at once. He had just finished lighting the last candle and did the final check on his temporary Gazebo that he set. It was oval in shape and a violet Satin material used along, with the light breeze it flew around dancing to the music, which was playing on. The center table with a vase had her favorite flowers around which was her liked food. The full moon added the charm to an already beautiful setting with its reflection playing along. She stood on the same grounds, still baffled as before and gathering her thoughts to finally open up to him. He moved closer and put his arms around her shoulder and took her under the gazebo and made her sit comfortably.

There is no better medium or language then eyes to express what you truly feel, you just have to keep an open heart to feel what, it really wants to tell you, and Sharon your eyes talk to me. His last words gave her the shivers and also the courage. The former because she felt vulnerable, feeling like an open book which at times can go against her and the later because she knew he, would never judge her.

She started with how vacant her life felt with his absence and the various chores she did to get going. Her dad not able to see her in the state had compelled her to get engaged to his business partner's son, which she agreed to with no choice left. With no formal ring ceremony, both the families had even decided on a date for the wedding. She stopped with the last set of words as he read her face for million other unspoken words. Guilt and misapprehension tearing down her face she looked in to his eyes hopefully. Unlike before he did not wipe the tears and let them flow, which he thought will clear her heart for a wrong she never did. She opened to say another word only to be stopped by him.

"You don't have to justify yourself to me Sharon", he said with his fingers over her lips. His warm touch and words burst her insecurity as her lips curved in to a smile. He moved down on his knees with his hand on hers and said, I will never fail you again, I promise never to leave your side Sharon. Will you marry me?

This was certainly not the first time she heard this, but after his new found life and what they went through in past few month, indeed made it magical. She immediately got down reaching his level, fluttered her lashes and hugged him tight while saying yes, just one final time. The moonlight above showered it's blessing, as they felt blissful in each other's arm.

The Rai Prakash mansion was the decided venue for the wedding. It was decorated, supervised by none other, but the father of the bride himself. He left no stone unturned to give his daughter the dream wedding she desired. The mandap was in the middle of lawn with hundreds of chairs all around. Each chair carefully upholstered with a Satin ribbon around for both luxury and comfort. Fresh flowers hung around each pillars giving the surrounding a lavish feel. He was aware of the sudden change in his life, but for most part was happy to see her settle. He was proud of them both and relieved to the life he knew she was walking in to.

Sharon and Swayam had decided to meet at the park and enjoy the sunset, before being pronounced man and wife. She sat on the very bench waiting for him as she did few months ago, even before the tad bitterness could take over her mind she felt his hands over her shoulders, she turned to a smiling Swayam who asked her hand for a dance. He played the song they had decided for their first dance as husband and wife. 

He took her hand and placed over his shoulders while he placed his hands possessively on her waist.  Their bodies swayed to the music as they displayed genuine happiness and excellence in the dance. The setting sun now, spraying an orange gaze all over was shining over them transpiring an aura around. The bird's sitting, on top of the tree singing there usual adding their bit to the music playing.

He sang along in his husky voice, as the lyrics played. 

Some day, when I'm awfully low,

When the world is cold,

I will feel a glow just thinking of you...?

And the way you look tonight. 

Sharon, remember what I told you when I first proposed. I propose you grow old with me. I need your warm smile to brighten my world for the long winter nights.

Yes you're lovely,

With your smile so warm?

And your cheeks so soft,

There is nothing for me but to love you,

And the way you look tonight. 

He stroked her cheeks as she gave her earnest smile in return. Loving you was never tough it was no choice I made. 

With each word your tenderness grows,

Tearing my fear apart...

And that laugh that wrinkles your nose,

It touches my foolish heart.

Lovely don't you never ever change.

Keep that breathless charm.

Won't you please arrange it?

'Cause I love you ...

Just the way you look tonight.

Mm, Mm, Mm, Mm,

Just the way you look tonight.

There is no such thing as right or wrong when it comes to a relationship. Few changes are inevitable when walking in to a relationship. Change is only good when it helps us grow together to a better understanding, I never want you to change as I love you just the way you are.

The song ended as she leaned in and pressed her face against him, she closed her eyes basking in the calmness that his touch rendered and opened them just as instantly to a ray of sunlight flooding her sight. She couldn't help but smile at the change in circumstance and her notions of how beautiful the actual sunset was she was no longer scared of it. The Sun was the same and so was she, the only difference being, him by her side that changed the outlook to the very sunset. They walked hand in hand enjoying the warmness the setting Sun spread anticipating a blessed and happy morning for years to come.

Each morning brings a hidden blessing, a blessing, which is unique - Paulo Coelho

Now that you guys have read it..i hope it was a good read :)

This update is dedicated to my Acerbic friends as thats where it all started. Also to dear Jum,and cute mischief kiddos ðŸ˜³ Satu and Ananya - without you gals constantly reminding me i would have conveniently forgotten about this SS ðŸ˜Š

The link to the song - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9ZGKALMMuc

Edited by Sudha-SK - 11 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Res..am 1st.
This time I will edit soon Sudha.

Glad to be 1st, I guess 2 times.

Alright, u love describing candlelight dinners, don't u? You do justice, just I guess, instead of Satin u wrote Saturn.

The description is perfect, their memories too.
Love the way u connect nature with feel feelings.

I loved the convo of Shar with her dad the best, amazing philosophy and subway part.

Sharon's state of mind compared with wildfire was perfect...

SwaRon part was apt...and the song great, and description, wedding sunset ofc.

I love the way u kinda compare a bit with d3.

The msg u wanted to convey is great too, nothing right or wrong in relationship, u just fall for the person and there r highs and lows.

A brilliant concept and SS, Sudha, well done job. This is one of my favs in your list.

I just have a silly question though, what abt that boss's partner's son? He agreed to breakup the wedding?

As promised, edited. Its big, hope it makes ur day.

Thank u for pm, though I reached here b4 that.

Love,
Madhura.

Edited by Madhura.. - 11 years ago