Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Can't open youtube links as it is blocked here.
anyway, i agree unnecessary drama can ruin this show for me.. they are promoting Aman ki Asha then why this unnecessary drama for TRP
Usman. thumbnail
Aks latest epi up on net.. Fatty\Mash\Farah kidher ho sab?
farahs_6 thumbnail
I got Pakiza..started to read it..but after reading the first scene only.. I put the digest away and didnt read further.  I wont  read this story anymore
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Usman: Have you seen the promos of Surukshetra? Controversy in the name of TRPs..
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahs_6

I got Pakiza..started to read it..but after reading the first scene only.. I put the digest away and didnt read further.  I wont  read this story anymore

yeah the start was disturbing. I was shocked & surprised. I had this thing in my mind but never expected this to be the first scene.

@howzzat.. no i did not see the promo.. what is it about?
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Oh Farah..only two episodes are left...finish it yaar! Frankly even I didn't like the first scene much...but I guess for an entirely different reason than yours. If you read further you'll see that Shehr Bano actually DESERVED to be in that situation. I have NO sympathy left for her but I think you would not be the person to discuss that with. 😆 I want to discuss something regarding Aks and Sherdil as well but again...you would definitely not like that too. ðŸ˜†

Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescence

Oh Farah..only two episodes are left...finish it yaar! Frankly even I didn't like the first scene much...but I guess for an entirely different reason than yours. If you read further you'll see that Shehr Bano actually DESERVED to be in that situation. I have NO sympathy left for her but I think you would not be the person to discuss that with. 😆 I want to discuss something regarding Aks and Sherdil as well but again...you would definitely not like that too. ðŸ˜†

This particular episode also changed my mind. Never expected SB to take such severe steps. Ohh and I could totally relate to Sherdil during that telephone conversation part... what a scene..
farahs_6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescence

Let the last epi come...I'lll hear the end first, and then will decide whether I should read these two epis or not.. Right now, i dont feel like reading it...at all
Although i heard from my chachi, whatever happened in this epi ... I agree with Sheherbano's faults totally...I was ok with their divorce..but Aks shouldnt have married Sherdil...Do u remember in Daam.. Fizza was an all out villain... Zara was away for 7 yrs.. Fiza and Junaid's marriage was always rocky.. When Zara came back, Junaid proposed her..even after he divorced Fiza...Zara didnt accept his proposal.although Zara wasnt resp for anything... Infact pehlay bhi usi ke saath ziadti hui thee..which Maliha did... Fizza was absolutely a negative character and none of us had sympathy with her.. When ppl asked Umera, why didnt Zara accept his proposal, even after he divorced Fiza...She said...tht Junaid had a daughter, he came with a baggage...and no matter how bad Fiza was..it doesnt matter...if Zara would have married  Junaid, she wouldnt have been "my heroine", if she agreed to marry  Junaid and Junaid woud get probably get someone else..later...
.I have no objection at SB/SD divorce... sheherbano probably deserved it...as u said... but I am unable to digest Aks marrying Sherdil.. This was one thing, which I thought wud never happen atleast...knowing Umera Ahmed's heroines...but anyways maybe thts just me...I might be wrong..

Oh...but now tht they have been divorced..and now SB marrying someone else..and Aks marrying SD.do u remember the first scene of last epi...where Sherbano and Sherdil are together..and it was something like...they are together , but woh khush nahi hain, woh saalon se ek doosre ke saath zindagi guzaar rahay hain, lekin nazrein churaa rahay hain...and SB is living in tht house, kiun ke woh us ghar ki "malka" thee...So now tht Aks will marry SD, how will SB return, now tht they have been divorced too? 
farahs_6 thumbnail
Kahan ghayb hogaye sab ke sab? Mash, Fatima, Usman, howzzat?
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Arre Farah.. sab yahin hain. Bas yahan discuss karney layak kuch bacha hi nahin filhaal. Maybe once ZGH starts next week.

Are you planning on watching the Tanhaiyaan sequel starting this week? Its also written by Hasina Moin.