Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sarah1024

On a completely irrelevant note, I saw a car run over a kitten while I was waiting for the bus this morning. It was a disturbing sight. *shudder* I am having a hard time eating anything today ... the mental image of that kitty's mangled body makes me want to throw up. I don't even want to imagine what it would be like to see a human get killed the same way. 

Yeah! I can imagine what you must be going thru.. that truly sucks.. The other day I too some smoke coming outside a place of worship while travelling back from work, as we got closer we realised it was actually a human- a thief! And that was his punishment for stealing. 😲

notavailable thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescence

howzzat...I'm not comparing Mere Dard ko to SeZ...it's hard for me to even stand SeZ for more than 5 minutes...but Mere Dard is nothing exceptional either...very mediocre IMO...but of course that's my opinion. No one's stopping you from watching it and the gazillion other shows you watch.

About 'kitchen politics' in Doraha...again, that's your opinion and I don't even feel like debating the point over with you again if 'kitchen politics' is the only thing that you can comment on for Doraha. Though, knowing the kind of shows you generally watch, it's interesting how THIS is the show where you choose to comment on the 'kitchen politics'

Okay incandescence.. Your allowed to have opinions about everyone and everything on the planet. Do you really think, you know me so well just by reading my posts?
Edited by howzzat - 11 years ago
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: howzzat

Yeah! I can imagine what you must be going thru.. that truly sucks.. The other day I too some smoke coming outside a place of worship while travelling back from work, as we got closer we realised it was actually a human- a thief! And that was his punishment for stealing. 😲

Wait, they set him on fire for stealing? 😲

notavailable thumbnail
^^ Sarah : Yep, and the fact that there were people nearby actually enjoying the bonfire made it even more sickening.
sarah1024 thumbnail
^ Oh gosh. What an uncivilized group of people. 🤢 And they were doing it at a place of worship of all things? Lovely.
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
howzzat...where did I claim to know you? Contrary to your belief, I don't have an opinion about everything and everyone on this planet. Rest assured, I have got no opinion of you. 
sarah1024 thumbnail

I just saw these. The pictures didn't show up at work because they had blocked the site that hosted those creations.

They are simply outstanding, Fatty! I especially love the colouring. It enhances the poignancy of the scenes. Well done! 😊

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
caught glimpses of Doraha on Geo .. i think they are showing its re-run..any idea which episode they have reached?
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nahin Usman the reruns ended this Thursday...it began the Monday before last, at 11 in the night...ab toh try YT.
notavailable thumbnail
@Usman: You need to watch Doraha ASAP.