Life ke Side Effects-An RTMC FF-chapter 7 posted

AY_candy_luver thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everyone! :) I'm Ana, and this is my second ff. I didn't post the first one here-I put it up in RTW. This one's on RTW too. Its a RT/MC fanfiction. I'll post the first chapter, and based on the response, will post more if you guys ask for it. 

Abhijeet Bedi- A successful businessman who buries himself in his work because of a tragic incident from the past. He doesn't know his family very well, but still expects a lot from his two sons. He wants both of them to take over his business after his riterement, as he thinks they are both really interested in his work 

Puja Bedi- A very loving and caring mother, but a lonely wife. She loves her family a lot, and is modern in her way of thinking. She gives her sons a lot of independence in their life and guides them when they have problems. In an indirect way, she teaches her boys many life lessons.

Aryan Bedi- The playboy of his school. Very good looking and very arrogant. He thinks that the world revolves around him, and treats girls like Barbie dolls. His passion is music, and he is really good at the guitar. He loves his mom and twin brother, but doesn't have such a great relationship with his dad. His attitude towards girls changes later on in the story.

Dhruv Bedi- A perfect son, brother and friend. He has also inherited the good looks like his twin brother, but doesn't look anything like him. He's a good sports player and loves his family a lot. He wants to make his father really happy, as he thinks it's his fault he's always so melancholic. He's not interested in girls until he meets this one girl who catches his eye. Also becomes best friend of Tammy, NO ROMANCE BETWEEN THEM

The Banerjees

Karan Banerjee- A successful and popular male model. The maternal uncle and guardian of Tamanna and Shreya  Banerjee (who's parents are dead). He loves his two nieces and tries to spend as much time as he possibly can with them. He's really modern in his way of thinking and supports the two girls in every decision of theirs. He tries to help them out as much as he can, and sometimes knows about problems before they even tell them 

Tamanna Banerjee: A fifteen year old girl who's kind of a rebel. She hates romance and approaches life in a realistic way. She tends to dislike romantic things in general, and is a real prankster. She has a pretty I couldn't care less attitude about almost everything apart from her family, friends and her art. Her passions are art and pranking her teachers, although she is really intelligent. 

Shreya Banerjee: Twin sister of Tamanna Banerjee. She's really popular in school, and wanted by every guy. A total fashion diva, she is obsessed with clothes and makeup, and designs a few dresses herself. She finds her uncle's job really cool and sometimes helps him out for fashion shows. Loves her family, but doesn't show her love to her sister. Is a little shallow towards people she doesn't know

Friends

Suhana Trivedi: Best friend of Shreya. Very intelligent and not as shallow as Shreya, although she loves fashion and is very beautiful. Later on becomes good friends with Tamanna.

Priyanka Zaidi: Also Shreya's best friend. Is a little underconfident as she gets overshadowed by Shreya's beauty and Suhana's intelligence. A really good friend and person at heart.

Julia Montgomery: Becomes best friend of Tamanna. Very sporty and good looking. She's not interested in boys unlike many other girls. Also very intelligent and a great friend

Siddhart Rastogi: Best friend of Aryan. A really good friend, although can be insensitive to other people while trying to help his best friend out. A comical person who is a bit dimwitted and slow on things. 

Abhay Joshi: Also Aryan's best friend. Obsessed with girls, and almost as shallow as Shreya. A good person at heart but his obsession with girls stops him from being as thoughtful as he could be. 

Varun Sharma: Best friend of Dhruv's. Very sensitive and thoughtful. A great friend and also very intelligent

Ajay Chauhan: Also Dhruv's best friend. Very shy around girls and people in general. Known as the nerd of the school.

Aditi Singh: Also a successful model. Karan's girlfriend. Very nice and intelligent
''

Contents

Chapter 1-Introductions-page 1
Chapter 2- First day- page 2
Chapter 3-TGIF-Thank God its Friday- page 2
Chapter 4-Disaster day- page 3
Chapter 5- Belonging to a mad house- page 4
Chapter 6- An out of ordinary day- page 5
Chapter 7- The one with the happy ending (and no cliffhangers)
Edited by AY_candy_luver - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AY_candy_luver thumbnail
Chapter 1

Introductions

The Banerjees

Grinning, Tamanna Banerjee plugged in the bright pink hair straightner, feeling satisfied with a job well done. She started humming ecstatically while running a hand through her perfectly curled locks.

…?: TAMMY!

She groaned under her breath at the sound of that voice and plastering her sweetest smile on her face, she turned to face the owner of the voice.

Tammy: Can I help you…(afterthought) dear sister?
Shreya: WHO gave you permission to use Shreya's straightner?
Tammy: Shreya, I tried to ask you.
Shreya: Of course. Kyunki tum toh HAMESHA logo ki permission mangti ho na.
Tammy: DUDE! You were sleeping! So…you see…I really did you a favour by not WAKING you up to bother you about some silly pink straightner. 
Shreya: Please! Tumhare excuses Shreya par work nahi karte. Just...(deep breath) gimme my straightner. 
Tammy: Fine! Fine! I'll give it to you after I'm finished with it.
Shreya: No. Shereya wants it now!

Tammy's brain was working overtime to save the poor straightner from being massacred by Shreyas dry, bristly hair (in her opinion, anyway). After a moment's hesitation, she spoke again, in a pained tone.

Tammy: Shreya! Your hair already looks so pretty! Look at those curls! So natural and…(slowly) curly.
Shreya: (Flattered but trying to hide it) Really?
Tammy: Pfft! Of course not!

Shreya gasped indignantly at Tammy's insult (thrown at her bright and early in the morning). 

Shreya: (Screaming) MAMU!

Almost immediately the man in need ran into the bathroom, his coffee slopping everywhere. 
Seeing the cup of coffee, Tammy grabbed it and quickly took a sip from it.

Tammy: Thanks so much. I really needed this.

Hearing the comment, the man's eyebrows stretched across his forehead. He was good looking, there was no denying that. His beautiful green, almond shaped eyes stood out on his tanned face. His sharp features complimented the close to perfect smile, and his disheveled hair was considered quite sexy by more than a few women. 
Tammy guiltily glanced down the steaming, dark liquid, pursing her lips.

Tammy: (Moodily) Here. Sorry.

Smiling, the uncle gently took the cup from her hand.

Karan (uncle): Your obsession for coffee is really concerning.
Tammy: Relax! It's probably a "phase" (draws quotation marks at the word phase) as you old people call it.
Karan: (Offended) HEY! I'm not that old! I'm just…thirty.
Tammy: (Snorting) Of course you are.
Shreya: HELLO! Fashion crisis here!

Karan laughed as he turned to Shreya.

Karan: Kya hua? 
Shreya: She's using Shreya's hair straightner without permission!
Tammy: (In between coughs) You were sleeping.
Karan: (To Tammy) Where's your hair straightner?
Tammy: (Tone like a little kid getting caught stealing from the cookie jar) It broke.
Karan: How?
Tammy: Oh, I was trying to see if it worked as a-

Karan held up his hand, a deeply disturbed expression drawn on his face.

Karan: I…don't…want to know.

Tammy shrugged innocently as Karan took a huge gulp of his coffee.

Karan: (Taking a deep breath) I'll get you a new one later. Shreya, please let her use it today.

Shreya nodded obligingly, knowing that too much stress was not good for any model.

Karan: And anyway, your hair looks great today! Such natural curls…!

Shreya's face fell immediately at her uncle's compliment.

Karan: (Confused) What did I say?
Tammy: (Putting hand on his shoulder) I said the exact same thing about her hair.

Laughing, Karan gave her niece a bear hug (who had sunk in depression by then).

Karan: Honey, I'm a model. I work with hundreds of beautiful women on a daily basis.
Tammy: (Grinning cheekily) Especially one specially beautiful woman, huh?

Shreya and Tammy both started laughing as Karan's face turned the color of a tomato. 

Karan: (Flustered) What rubbish! Now get ready quickly. You have half an hour.

Hastily, he exited the bathroom, coffee slopping all over everywhere, again.
Shaking her head, Tammy exited a little later as well. Shreya sighed, picking at her nails in a nonchalant manner. A few seconds later, Tammy walked into the bathroom, acting suspiciously casual.

Tammy: This is my bathroom, so…you can get out (pointing to door). 
Shreya: (Shrugging) Shreya was just waiting for your peanut sized brain to figure that out.
Tammy: (Sarcastically) Oh yes. Because I am the one who's got pink, fluffy crap covering every inch of everything I have ever owned…including my BRAIN!

Shreya threw a dirty look in Tammy's direction, leaving the bathroom in a huff. 

The Bedis

Puja Bedi set down the cutlery around each plate, as lovingly as a mother would dress her child on it's first day of school. She took great pride in her presentation, whether it was her style or the way she managed her house. She glanced at the grandfather clock (polished ebony of course) and smoothened her chiffon designer sari, ready for the three males to storm the breakfast table. Almost immediately, she heard a rumbling from upstairs and smiling knowingly, sat down in a distinguished manner. Soon, her two sons rushed downstairs, their hair as floppy as ever, with their father following suit, glancing at his watch irritably. 

Dhruv: (Pulling out a chair) Morning maa.
Aryan: (Doing the same) Good morning sexy,

Smiling fondly, Puja pinched Aryan's nose and gave Dhruv a kiss on his forehead. She turned to her husband, who nodded at her curtly and immediately took his seat. Dhruv passed his dad the carton of orange juice and the family quietly began to eat their meal.

In less than five minutes, Abhijeet Bedi had cleaned off his plate and drank every drop of his orange juice. After neatly wiping his mouth with a napkin, he got up and quickly put on his coat.

Abhijeet: (Turning to boys) Best of luck boys, don't get into any trouble.
Dhruv: Ji papa.
Abhijeet: And Aryan, don't get into a fight, concentrate and study hard.

Aryan religiously ignored his dad's comment and continued eating his cereal with immense concentration. Abhijeet sighed. He had expected nothing more from his 'rebellious' son. It was the 'norm' in the house.

Abhijeet: And learn something from your brother Aryan-
Aryan: He respects and learns at the same time…I know…I know.

Abhijeet glanced at Aryan, a little offended. Aryan caught his expression and shrugged his shoulders.

Aryan: (Nonchalantly) You always ask me to listen to you properly. I'm just proving to you that I do.

Shaking his head in bemusement and aggravation, Abhijeet walked out of the dining room, without a final goodbye to his wife.

Aryan heaved in a sigh of relief, and immediately grabbed a huge carton of Sunny Dee, a box of Cheerios and peanut butter from a table nearby.

Aryan: Thank god for industrilisation!
Dhruv: Itne smart ho toh class mein kyun idiot ke tarah bethe rehte ho?
Aryan: (In a childish voice) Because I'm not daddy's good little boy.

Dhruv rolled his eyes and continued eating his cereal. He knew there was no point in fighting with Aryan. He was stubborn, obstinate and had a gigantic ego, all making it impossible for anyone, let alone his own brother, to have a decent debate with him without it turning in a horrendous fight. 

Puja: Aryan, I better not get any phone call from a crying girl today.

Aryan flipped his hair out of his eyes as he turned to talk to his mother. His tone was mischievous with a hint of arrogance. He knew there would be a girl calling to complain about him today, like every other day.

Aryan: Mom, how can I help it if I look this good? Mere galti thodi hai.
Dhruv: Let's not forget how humble you are!

Aryan laughed good humoredly, knowing only too well that his brother's comment was correct. 

Aryan: Vaise haan…main good looking toh hoon…but I wonder who I get my looks from...because dad toh…

Puja gasped, horrified at the comment her son had made. She could never understand why he resented his father so much.

Puja: (Scolding) Aryan, stop it.

The driver honked outside impatiently. Sighing, Dhruv and Aryan got up, leaving their breakfasts unfinished. Dhruv went and touched his mother's feet, giving her a pleasant surprise, while Aryan gave her a bear hug. Both the boys waved goodbye to their perfect mother, and grabbing their bags, walked outside to the black car which was waiting impatiently to take them on the first day of school. 

Author's note: So there we go. The first chapter. Do let me know if you guys want to read on. :)
pranita1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
superb ff
loved the title n cs

so tammy n shreya non identical twins

shreya character is like "tia " in remix

aww i love our tammy

kitni cute n bratty

poor mamu phas gaye dono ke beech😆

now cooming 2 bedi's 

aryan how modest u r😉

khudki tariff khud hi

so aryan isn't abhijeet real son????????????????/
i smell fish

have to wait 2 see the sideeffects of life

eager 4 aryan n tammy meeting😊
Edited by pranita1202 - 11 years ago
ridzzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so finally i m here also...links given by the same person who gave me the link of previous one...
nice character sketch
very intresting plot...liked their convo very much...
so aryan is not much connected to his father...why????????
waiting for aryan n tamy's first meet...
do add me in ur pm list for ur both ff's as i only read these two...n one more thing don't judge ur ff on no. of likes n comment just see how much they r liking who r commenting
continue soon
luv u...
sultanahabeeb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
carry on dear ,seems interesting
AY_candy_luver thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranita1202

superb ff
loved the title n cs Aww…glad you like it

so tammy n shreya non identical twins Yeah, exactically

shreya character is like "tia " in remix She's actually inspired from Tia...

aww i love our tammy

kitni cute n bratty That she is :P

poor mamu phas gaye dono ke beech😆

now cooming 2 bedi's 

aryan how modest u r😉

khudki tariff khud hi

so aryan isn't abhijeet real son????????????????/
i smell fish Haha no. I don't do things like that. There's enough of that in soaps already. 

have to wait 2 see the sideeffects of life Haha!! I like that :) The side effects for life. 

eager 4 aryan n tammy meeting😊 You won't have to wait long. Don't worry. 

Thanks for your comment, me in purple :)
AY_candy_luver thumbnail

Originally posted by: ridzzi

so finally i m here also...links given by the same person who gave me the link of previous one… Oh Ok. I will thank that person :)
nice character sketch
very intresting plot...liked their convo very much… Glad you liked it :)
so aryan is not much connected to his father...why???????? Meh, you'll get to know :)
waiting for aryan n tamy's first meet…Won't have to wait too long. 
do add me in ur pm list for ur both ff's as i only read these two...n one more thing don't judge ur ff on no. of likes n comment just see how much they r liking who r commenting Yeah…I'm working on that. I will ad you on my PM list tho :)
continue soon K
luv u...

Thanks for your comment. Me in purple :)
AY_candy_luver thumbnail

Originally posted by: sultanahabeeb

carry on dear ,seems interesting

Thanks for your comment. The next chapter is posted! 
AY_candy_luver thumbnail
First day

The limo pulled into the parking lot of Shaurya High. Immediately, the two fifteen year old girls scrambled out of the vehicle, pushing and scratching one another in an attempt to exit first. As they entered into the main office of the school, the one with the hot pink handbag started talking, something in her voice spelling ATTITUDE in capital letters.

Shreya: Listen, if you need any help, please don't ask Shreya. Shreya has a rep to protect, and tumhara huliya dekh ke, everyone will be shocked to see you even approach Shreya. 

The girl who had been addressed rolled her eyes. 

They were a gorgeous pair of eyes. Emerald green, soft and warm at sight, and sharp and attentive while observing. They were reasonably large, almond shaped eyes, with long, naturally curled eyelashes. To accentuate their beauty, the girl had underlined it with a thin layer of eyeliner. They looked especially beautiful when she smiled, laughed or made any other extreme gestures. Right then, they looked cold, with a hint of anger just in the corners. 

Tammy: Please! If the world only had monkeys and you and me as human beings, I would ask the monkeys for help.

Shreya scowled at Tammy darkly, distorting her beautifully made up features.

Shreya: Very funny. Agar aisi intelligence class mein use ki, then you'll go straight to the principal's office.
Tammy: Like you would care. 
Shreya: True, but mamu would. 
Tammy: (Rolling eyes again) What. Ever.

With an air of being more superior, Tammy walked away from her sister.

Shreya: Welcome desk is the other way!
Tammy: I totally knew that! I was just...going to...check out the whole school…
———

Aryan slipped on his sunglasses as the car stopped outside the building. Dhruv shook his head. It was outrageously funny how conceited his brother was. Almost like a girl. Simultaneously, the two brothers stepped out of the sleek black sports car, immediately being surrounded by girls. 

Dhruv shyly smiled at them, whispering something to Aryan. Nodding, Aryan fist punched his brother (which was equivalent to a guy hug) and turned his complete attention to the girls. Smiling fondly at his brother, Dhruv slithered away from the crowd, walking towards the class he had first period. 

The bell rung soon enough, and reluctantly, the girls parted. Aryan started scanning the hallway. He wasn't too bothered about going to class. His eye caught the sight of a female. She was chewing gum, and looked reasonably attractive, although it was hard to tell, as she had her head bent, poring over a bunch of papers.

Smiling cheekily, he slipped his sunglasses on.

Aryan: (To himself) Someone new...my girlfriend of the day has been discovered.

With attitude in every step, Aryan walked up to the girl, and in a pretty manly voice, greeted her.

Aryan: Hi.

The girl didn't look up, but popped her bubble, as if in reply.A little surprised, Aryan frowned, but tried again. This time, with the help of the quintessential romantic item, a single red rose.

Aryan: Hi. My name's Aryan.

The girl looked up. She had earphones plugged in her ears. That would explain why she couldn't hear him. She frowned at the sight of the boy who was smiling widely at her. Cautiously, she removed an earphone from her ear.

...?: Sorry...what'd you say?

The tinge of an American accent in her voice was unmistakable. She was prettier than he had estimated. Beautiful black, luscious hair, large green almond shaped eyes, long, tanned legs and a petite waist.

Aryan: (Offering rose) Care for any help?

The girl's frown grew deeper on her face. She ignored the rose, and eyed the boy thoughtfully. She was good at analyzing people, and the guy standing in front of her looked like...quite frankly...an airheaded douche bag.  

...?: Sorry...I don't take help from douche bags.

She walked away, still poring over the printed paper. Aryan frowned, not liking the attitude of the girl. Nevertheless, he decided to have one last try, as the girl was…pretty.He walked up to her, blocking her way. He offered her the rose again.

Aryan: You're new.
...?: I think I figured out that part by myself.
Aryan: I could help you...maybe give you a personal tour of the school…
...?: (Mad) Oh yeah...how are you going to help me?! (Sarcsatic) Oh! I know! You could use this little rose of yours. It must have magical properties! You can sprinkle the fairy dust over this dump and make it a place actually worth staying in! 

Aryan stammered, utterly bewildered at the weirdness of the girl.

...?: Can you do that?
Aryan: WHAT?!
...?: Didn't think so. Now if you don't mind...please move...I don't want to start my day in this dump by seeing a dumpier face.
Aryan: HEY! I'll have you know, I'm the most wanted guy in this school!
...?: Hmm...girls must be woefully lacking a proper sense of judgment in this school then.

Before Aryan could retort, a girl in a green shirt and ponytail came running to both of them. 

Girl: (Panting) Tamanna?
Tammy: (Frowning) Uh…yeah...
Girl: (Extending arm) Hi...I'm Julia...
Tammy: (Shaking arm) Uh...nice to meet you.
Julia: I'm gonna be your guide today...so tell me where your first class is.

And like that, the two girls walked away from Aryan, leaving him feeling a little confused, and completely convinced that the two were in need of a therapist. I mean...look at him...he was a fine specimen of a guy.
————

Tammy: So this is Math?
Julia: Yeah! Go ahead, I have to run to my Spanish class.
Tammy: Thanks so much man, you saved me from that jack ass.
Julia: Yeah...Aryan has a reputation of being a kind of Casanova.

Tammy snorted, still unable to believe that a guy so stupid could be liked by anyone. 

Tammy: (Muttering) This school is seriously lacking in good looking guys.
Julia: (Laughing) See you after Math.

Smiling, Tammy entered the class. The teacher looked up from the board, staring at Tammy.

Teacher: Yes?

Nonchalantly, Tammy handed a note to the teacher. Nodding the teacher turned to the class.

Teacher: Class, this is a new student. Miss..?
Tammy: Tammy.
Teacher: Maine pet name nahi poocha. Full name?
Tammy: (Rolling eyes) Tamanna.
Teacher: Ok Tamanna, uh...go sit next to….Dhruv right there.

The teacher pointed to an empty seat near the back of the class. Shrugging her shoulders, Tammy went and sat next a good looking boy, who smiled at her.

Dhruv: (Extending hand) Dhruv.
Tammy: (Shaking it)Tammy.
Dhruv: So, aap isse pehle kis school mein thi?
Tammy: Boarding school...in Chicago...
Dhruv: How come?
Tammy: My uncle and sister got pretty fed up of me...thought they should ship me away.

Dhruv laughed uncertainly, unsure whether it was a joke or not.

Dhruv: So how come you came here?
Tammy: Mamu started missing me, so he just called me back. 

The teacher turned to face the class, directing her eyes to Tammy.

Teacher: So Tamanna, since your new, why don't you tell us... what kind of math were you doing in your old school?
Tammy: (Propping legs on a stool) Numbers and...stuff...

The teacher noticed the legs almost immediately, and a deep frown appeared on her face.

Teacher: Please take your feet off the stool. This is not your living room.  
Tammy: (Cooly) Miss, if this was my living room, I would be asleep by now.

The class burst into a fit of laughter. Dhruv smiled himself, although usually he would have been more restrained. The teacher silenced them with one stroke of her hand. 

The look her face indicated big trouble to Tammy. Sighing, Tammy started picking up her bag, but was interrupted by the teacher.

Teacher: Since you are new, this behavior will be tolerated. But only for today. Dhruv, please tell her how to behave in my class, and Tamanna, make sure you don't do this again.

Giving the two a stern look, the teacher turned her back away and started explaining the math problem on the board, again.A few moments passed laboriously. The class was deathly silent. A fact that Tammy was unable to comprehend. Abruptly the classroom door banged open, and in entered an unruly boy, panting miserably.The teacher frowned at the boy in a disapproving manner.

Teaher: Siddharth. Late on the first day of school...not a good first impression.
Sid: (Huffing) Sorry ma'am. I had to get-
Teacher: Doesn't matter, go sit next to Priya. 

Nodding, the boy went and took his place right in between Priya and Dhruv. Shaking her head bemusedly, the teacher turned back to the board for the second time. Sid turned to Dhruv, and animatedly started chatting with him.  

Sid: Hey Dhruv, how were your holidays?
Dhruv: Pretty good. Yours?
Sid: Awesome! My cousin Samira visited us, and she brought a couple of her hot friends along with her.

Sid winked mischievously at Dhruv, and turned his attention to the "oh so pretty" girl sitting next to him.

Dhruv: What are you doing?
Tammy: Throwing spitballs at the teacher.

Immediately Sid's head spun around. His eyes grew wide as he saw the extremely attractive girl sitting next to Dhruv commencing to throw spit balls at the teacher. 

Sid: You...you're a prankster?

Pausing momentarily, the girl turned to face Sid, an eyebrow cocked up high.

Tammy: It's one of my passions.
Sid: (Grinning) Awesome! Mujhe bhi pranks khelne bohot pasand hai. 
Tammy: Really? Can you help me to know the level of irratance of this teacher. Taaki main isko annoy kar sakoon, and I don't get expelled or something.
Sid: Sure, but let me tell you, spit balls don't effect her. Her neck is already really clammy.

Tammy laughed appreciatively at the boy's comment. She liked people who had the guts to insult teachers and play pranks on them.Sid eyed the clock placed perfectly on the wall. Only one minute of class left. Grinning, he took out what appeared to be a homemade catapult, and turned to Tammy.

Sid: Watch this.

Quickly, he inserted a long pencil in the catapult and aimed for the jug of water on the teacher's desk. Closing one eye, he dispatched the pencil. It knocked down the jug of water, making the teacher jump in surprise. She turned around with a deep frown on her face, just as the bell rang. 
Giggling, Tammy and Sid got up at the same time, running out of the classroom as fast as they could. 

Tammy: So...what's your pranking history?
——

Sid: She's amazing man! She pranks teachers, and is beautiful! 
Aryan: (Singsong voice) Looks like someone has a cru-ush!
Sid: (Rolling his eyes) Please, she's just a friend. In fact, I would recommend her to be your girlfriend of the day...or maybe week.

Aryan laughed, running a hand through his hair for the umpteenth time during the day.

Aryan: Sorry bro, my whole week's booked. Vaise, where's Dhruv?
Sid: He's coming man, he went to help the new girl and a friend of hers. 
Abhay: So finally, interested in girls?

Just as Abhay made that comment, Dhruv's deep laugh resonated in the cafeteria. The three boys turned around, a smile on each face. Dhruv walked up to them, with Tammy behind.

Dhruv: Aryan, meet Tammy. She's new here.

Tammy stepped away from Dhruv, and immediately Aryan's smile disappeared. Tammy groaned, her shoulders stooping low.

Tammy: Oh no. It's you.

Aryan threw a dirty look in his brother's direction. Ignoring it, Dhruv started introducing Aryan to Tammy.

Dhruv: Tammy, this is my brother, A-
Tammy: I know his name, its...

Her finger came up as she tried to remember his name.

Tammy: Abhijeet...no?.. Abhay...? ARJUN! No…A...A...(Hopeless) What's your name again?
Aryan: (Turning to his brother) See! She doesn't even know my name!

Shrugging her shoulders, Tammy walked away from Aryan.

Dhruv: (Trying not to laugh) She's good for you. She'll keep your feet on the ground.
Aryan: But every girl knows my name.

Dhruv laughed, patting his brother on the shoulder, as if to consolidate him.

Suddenly, there was a hush in the cafeteria, as three gorgeous girls walked up to the huge crowd gathered around the tables.

...?: Aryan! How nice to see you.
Aryan: (Grinning) Same goes for you sweetheart.
Dhruv: (Smiling) Hi Shreya. 
Shreya: (Smiling) Shreya likes your shirts. They really bring out your eyes.

A snort resounded from somewhere in the background. Suhana (Shreya's best friend) turned around, and icily asked the snortee a question.

Suhana: Something wrong?
Tammy: I would say your face...but then I wouldn't want to be rude.

Sighing, Shreya swiveled around.

Shreya: (Coldly) So, Shreya sees you chose to hang out with the cool people. 
Tammy: (Equally cold) They were cool until you and your little band of girlies came along.

Shreya held up her hand to stop her other best friend, Priyanka, from throwing a bitter, unwise comment at Tammy.

Shreya: Very mature.

Taking a deep breath, she walked away from the crowd. After a moment's hesitation, her two friends followed suit.

Sid: You...know her or something?
Tammy: We have a very….interesting relationship.
——————

BRRRING! Shouting with joy, the teens jumped out of their seats, hastily making their exits out of the class. The first day of school always seemed horrendously long for everyone (even the teachers) and the end of the day brought fresh happiness on everyone's face. Tammy, Sid, Dhruv, Julia, Ajay and Varun were walking together to their lockers, chatting happily. Scraps of conversation were floating from all corners of the school, but one particular conversation perked up their ears.

Aryan: (leaning against a wall) Of course sweetheart. I mean it when I say you're the one for me.

Dhruv and Sid shook their heads bemusedly. How many times had they heard this famous line? They didn't know. They had stopped counting after the eighty fifth time.

Tammy shook her head in disgust. His voice didn't contain an ounce of sincerity. The girl had an incredibly bad brain if she could not figure out just how idiotic and insincere the boy was. Within a few seconds, a plan formulated in her head. Grinning, she turned to Dhruv and Sid, and whispered something nonsensical in their ear. Sid's eyes widened with horror, while Dhruv nodded his head in approval.

Sid: (Whispering) Are you mad?! He'll kill you!
Tammy: (Arrogantly) Please! I'd like to see him try!

With a sudden twinkle in her eye, she started walking towards Aryan. Focusing her mind, and trying to not gag at his sight, she screamed in an extremely high-pitched voice, impressing herself.

Tammy: Aryan DARLING!

Aryan spun around, utterly bewildered at her sight. 

Aryan: What the-?!

She interrupted him by wrapping her arms around his neck, knocking the irritated girl standing next to him off her feet.

Aryan mumbled like an idiot-partly because Tammy's hair was in his face, but also because he was completely confused.

Tammy withdrew, valiantly fighting the grin creeping on her face.

Tammy: DARLING! Tumne mujhe akela kyun choda? Tumhare bina mera har pal...har pal…a...adhura hota hai!
Aryan: WHAT?!
Tammy: What what sweetheart? Don't you remember all the things you whispered in my ear in...(blushing) the math class.
Aryan: What the f-
Tammy: Aur here you are. Is ladki ke saath flirt kar rahe ho! Why?! When you have a girlfriend!
Aryan: I have a WHAT?
Tammy: Girlfriend honey...aur kya?
Aryan: (Confused) Who?
Tammy: Main!

Despite himself, Aryan's face broke into a grin. He knew the green eyed beauty would be unable to resist his charm. Still, he had to applaud her for her self control.

Aryan: YES! I knew it! I knew ki tum mujhe like karti ho!

The girl he had been flirting with gasped, extremely offended by his delight.

Girl: Aryan! What the hell is your problem? 
Aryan: Sorry honey, how bout next week? (Eying Tammy, as if sizing her up) I'll probably be free by then.

Without a moment's hesitation, the girl slapped Aryan on his face, and throwing a dirty look in Tammy's direction, stomped away.

Aryan: (Watching her go) She'll be back. No one can resist me. (Turning to Tammy) So…what finally brought you to me? My charm or good looks?
Tammy: God! You're almost as conceited as my sister! Amazing! 
Aryan: (Ignoring her comment) So...aaj raat free ho?

Tammy started laughing uncontrollably. Just the thought of going out with that chimpanzee made her ribs tickle.

Aryan: (Irritated) What's so funny?
Tammy: PLEASE! Tumhe laga ki main ACTUALLY tumhe pasand karne lagi hoon. In your dreams loser! 
Aryan: Then all that you just said...
Tammy: I was feeling sorry for the girl. The insincerity in your voice was...
Aryan: (Angrily) So this was a JOKE?!
Tammy: NO! No no no! 

Aryan's expression slackened.

Tammy: It was more like an attempt to rescue an..abla naari.

She turned around, not interested in seeing the expression on the big headed boy's face. Although the next part, she heard, only too clearly.

Aryan: (Coldly) Mark my words Tamanna. You will have fallen head over heels for me by the end of this semester. 

Not bothering to reply, Tammy went to pick up her bag. Before she could pick it up, a strong, muscular arm lifted the bag for her.

She groaned, turning to face the owner of that muscular arm. Of course she knew who it was.

Tammy: What are you doing here?
...?: (Smiling widely) Can't I come to pick up my darling niece from school?
Tammy: Aapko aapki photoshoots se phursat mili ?
Karan : (Sighing) Tammy...anyway, where's Shreya ?
Tammy: (Shrugging her shoulders) I dunno.
Shreya: Shreya is here! 

Karan spun around smiling widely.

Karan: Hello sweetheart.

Smiling, Shreya enveloped her uncle in a hug. She closed her eyes as his arms wrapped around her back. It was nice to have some fatherly figure hug her. It made her feel safe. 

Karan: (Withdrawing from hug) So...ready to go?
Shreya: Yeah...let's just find you know who...
Tammy: I'm right here bimbo!.

Shreya gasped, unable to comprehend how she had not acknowledged her sister's presence. 

Shreya: (Panicky) Oh no...oh no...that means that-
Sid: (Shocked, in usual tactless way) You two are SISTERS?!

Quickly, Shreya stole a glance at his face. He looked...surprised, but not disgusted. Taking a sigh of relief, she nodded her head, affirming the fact.

Her uncle frowned.

Karan: Come on. It's not so bad.

Tammy waved her hand to the shocked, perturbed faces of her friends (excluding Dhruv)

Tammy: (Sarcastically) Oh yes. It's not so bad.
—————

A/N; Thankyou so much for your comments and interest. Anyway, I hope you guys like this part...coz I think I've fallen n love with my fic...(i noe..I'm so big headed :D)
So..happy reading guys...
PS: Hope u like Sid's character... :)
ridzzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so now i m here...the update was rocking
shreya is really too much n tam ne toh aryan ki first meet main hi insult wali bezzati kar di poor guy,liked sid also,the prankster n dhruv is so shy man,well it's a bit unbelievable i mean a guy n that much shy wow
so mr.casonovo got trapped in tammy's prank but whatever he said is absolutaly going to be true i know that
n one more thing can u plz change rt n mugs pics,i mean kafi historical lag raha h koi unki character jaisi lagao
update soon
luv u   Edited by ridzzi - 11 years ago