Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
now thats an other point to take tention!  God!!!!! now m more restless,cvs is responsible not channel!

but one thing,if they r recevng the mails,hate or love,they need to check them nd give notice to the things that viewers n fans are demanding,not all demands could be fulfilled but they can at least fulfill something,.for the sake of loyal fans who have been crazily loving nd supporting dis show more than a year,i hope after so much negtivity some thing good happens to show nd us!

Edited by ainimonaya - 11 years ago
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Its really a bad incidence..i think didi ki sauten concept is suck in viewers mind n why it wouldn't be? Total story line is revolving on di! Raizada guys r chanting 24 hours di's name ignoring wives POV! Though Arnav loves entrusts khushi but still doesn't enable to stand fr khushi's respcet..infact now a days there is not shown khushi's pov properly..n viewers have been waiting fr a long time to watch arhi's fresh sensible love stroy not fr bro-sis based story..hence,i think viewers r doing these fr being frustrated..after all these i wl tell viewers shouldn't break their patience in worse way n cvs should have to show respect on so long patience of viewers.Edited by ogive_nab - 11 years ago
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Though I feel that cvs brought such hatred on themselves on thier own through sloppy writing but I condemn such behaviour. Sending hate mails to SP will bore no improvement in the storyline but will definitely increase IPK's chances of getting shut
DiamondLife thumbnail
yaar..i dont think so anything wrong in voicing ...the way they r treating khushi's character is ...treating a woman ..cheaply..
they should build up their script for female lead rather than ignoring
Edited by Shastradhari - 11 years ago
Ni1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ainimonaya

now thats an other point to take tention!  God!!!!! now m more restless,cvs is responsible not channel!

but one thing,if they r recevng the mails,hate or love,they need to check them nd give notice to the things that viewers n fans are demanding,not all demands could be fulfilled but they can at least fulfill something,.for the sake of loyal fans who have been crazily loving nd supporting dis show more than a year,i hope after so much negtivity some thing good happens to show nd us!

definitely something good will happen after all des negativity..😊
sweetnoori thumbnail
reallly what ,s problem wid these people,,,,
Plz guyz lets start the hum sab email karte hin,,,, guyz,,,,plz stop thz bcoz of anjlii hum arshi k saath asa nahi kar sakty na,,,, sooo cv,s knows better then us,,and they teir job very welll,,,sooo just trust on cv,s and i,m sure that something will greattt happen feel ho raah sooo insallah everything will alright hope now email will come in positive way,,,, insallah,,,,ipkknd,,alwayz rockss,,, insalllah,,
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
tfs..thnx alot..i havent sent any mail..but might be people sent mails abt anj interferring allways..coz she is being bashed in forum now a days..im not one of them even..
and i m loving ArHi..i can never hate them..always loved them..how can someone hate them..
i dunno who they are and why they r doing it all..
plz guys stop it all..
sweetnoori thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ni1234

definitely something good will happen after all des negativity..😊

Insallah dear definitly yar,,,,,
Ni1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Harshitha

to be honest with u i dont think u can do anything regarding the hate mails

im not justifying any one here
but because of the horrible execution ppl hate the track
ask the ph to give the redemption trps will soar
i dont blame them just dont fall for the shutting down of the show
2 weeks since the half truth is out & trps are down - which actually should have been soaring its the reverse 
cant that be fixed, if that is sorted this issue wont arise
ppl who understand wont do much but ppl who cant stand anjali any longer wht abt their plight
friday's epi was the ultimate disaster i dont really blame them either
u tell me wht are the steps taken to get the show back to normal that is the only way left to avoid hate mails
get it anjali is important but it doesnt look nice promoting a sis to get jealous of the bro romancing his wife thinking he lied to her to spend time - it took me a day to become normal from that horrible friday
no one is saying make music video of rabbaves
i have skipped practically all the scenes of anjali majority have started doing it
may be ppl who are mailing be may not from IF may be they are the actual trp's audience we dont know

i dont think u can stop hate mails

my only question how star plus allowed that track on friday

I agree with each and every line of your post...Friday ka episode was a disaster..

But I guess we should wait for sometime now..Because except that we can't do anything..same thing happened when ASR forcefully got married to Khushi and khushi was facing all the insult alone..Did our opinion change the track /?? No right...

My point is even I am unhappy with this current track but I can't start hating it..That will make things even worse..
Edited by Ni1234 - 11 years ago
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I can't believe this. I don't understand what's wrong with few people. This needs to seriously STOP!