Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zainza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks for the post.i think although the track is a little annoying, it is not hatable.i mean we have to give anjali a chance.she will egt back to normal as soon as she learns the complete truth.and cvs are balancing romance along with anjali's state.i'm hopeful it will get better.and whoever is sending hate mails please stop.we love this show, its the only one i watch on star plus
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
with a good trp of 3.0 starplus will never axe the show plz ! our show  is safe mashallah , we love it and we love arshi ! star knws it well 

but

the point is y cant they work on the track and stop didi ki saut? an give us the same ipkknd we fall for !
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
this shows that how much...how much people are attached to this show...i guess for the 1st time in d history of STAR PLUS,,,they have faced such havoc nchaos wid storyline.
divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing the info... oh god, iss hate mails ko kya naam doon ðŸ˜•  i hope this doesn't have any side-effects on our show!!! i hope ppl stop sending hate mails.. 
anu1977 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks..really i won't mind any Anjali's character right now , they have to show something different but I really don't like Khushi's insult all the time..it's happening from last year..at least show some respect for her character ..all the time they are showing her poor girl crying and just listing to everbody's taunts it's like j bhi aye aur sauna ke chala jaye it's ridiculous ...
simple_dimple93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
OMG, HOW CAN PEOPLE DO THIS, THE PEOPLE WHO ARE SENDING HATE MAILS ARE JUST SO CALLED FANS! I FIND IT SO CHEAP TO DO SUCH THINGS! ONLY IF STAR PLUS RECEIVE POSITIVE FEEDBACK ABOUT IPKKND WILL THEY SHOW MORE PROMOS AND GIVE IT MORE IMPORTANCE! WE AS FANS NEED TO ACT MORE MATURE AND HELP A SHOW IN PROGRESSING! 

I REQUEST BASHERS TO STOP CREATING NEGATIVE POSTS AND ONLY SPREADING POSITIVITY FOR BARUN, FOR SANAYA, FOR THE ENTIRE TEAM AND OF COURSE FOR IPKKND! ðŸ˜Š
Black_Paradize thumbnail
i think the bashing shd stop now...and we shd behave maturely ... lets see what CVs has packed up for us in the future with a positive attitude..
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
to be honest with u i dont think u can do anything regarding the hate mails
im not justifying any one here
but because of the horrible execution ppl hate the track
ask the ph to give the redemption trps will soar
i dont blame them just dont fall for the shutting down of the show
2 weeks since the half truth is out & trps are down - which actually should have been soaring its the reverse 
cant that be fixed, if that is sorted this issue wont arise
ppl who understand wont do much but ppl who cant stand anjali any longer wht abt their plight
friday's epi was the ultimate disaster i dont really blame them either
u tell me wht are the steps taken to get the show back to normal that is the only way left to avoid hate mails
get it anjali is important but it doesnt look nice promoting a sis to get jealous of the bro romancing his wife thinking he lied to her to spend time - it took me a day to become normal from that horrible friday
no one is saying make music video of rabbaves
i have skipped practically all the scenes of anjali majority have started doing it
may be ppl who are mailing be may not from IF may be they are the actual trp's audience we dont know

i dont think u can stop hate mails

my only question how star plus allowed that track on friday

ravankhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG, if they dont stop then im sure we will say goodbye to IPKKND...just like navya and SGP or others etc etc

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Seriously people are going over board here. Even I'm not liking the track but that doesn't mean you have to send starplus hate mails it's the CVS that is responsible for this storyline.