Gossip from Star Plus ..!! Very IMP..!! EDITED..!!

Ni1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey every1..!!

Met my friend from Star Plus today who is working in HR department..Well as usual I started asking her lots of questions about our show because its the only hindi show which I follow..and trust me guys whatever she told me today..I am highly disheartened after hearing that..

She said situation is just opposite from past 4 days..She said their inbox is flooded with hate mails, hate messages and what not..

I know the change in Anjali's character and Khushi is still facing an insult in current track is not liked by everyone including me..But the thing is viewers started hating it now..I am saying they are literally bashing it on the website..Mailing them and all..

Its the same show who gave us ARNAV and KHUSHI..Its the same show which we fell in love with..But right now viewers are not happy with changing shades of a character and etc etc..But that doesn't mean people start hating it..( She concluded that after reading 4 days of hate mails and messages )..If we are unhappy, that's completely cool..Even I am unhappy but I am not HATING it..

We all are an ardent followers of the show.. We love this show..We come on India Forums and discuss the episodes, hidden meanings and present our views..That's the best thing we are doing and will always do..

If people start hating it by sending mails then I guess viewers image in front of the channel or 4 Lions will start decreasing and that the worst thing for us right ?? 

I guess this is by far the best love story daily soap on Indian television till date..We all love it..We love Barun Sobti as ASR and Sanaya Irani as Khushi..I guess we should start doing something so that these HATE MAILS AND MESSAGES to Star Plus atleast get stopped..

My only point is we can raise our opinions..Positive and Negative..We have every right to do that..No doubt in it..But I think these HATE MAILS should stop..Those who are doing should stop doing that..

I guess we are not ASR who do all the wrong thing when he is angry and then repent it badly..lol..😆 Lets spread positivity people..we all should relax..This too shall pass..😊

When she told me all this, I thought I should share this with all of you..

What say every 1????

P.S. ( Well I read few posts which r stating that Star Plus is not able to take the negative feedback. If they can take positive feedback then why not negative ?? My post is not about feedback,,Its about the HATE MAILS AND MESSAGES..

Definition of HATE MAIL - Abusive language/ Harsh words / Insult of the Actors and Actresses/ Personal bashing of the actors...

Now I guess every1 got my point..I made this post for the sake our show..My friend told me all this because she knows how passionately I follow this show..She was not complaining..She was informing the actual status of the show..Same thing I did here on India Forums..I know how you all follow this show like me..So I Informed you all..She told me the status Because I asked her..I am not against the viewers who are dropping mails to Star Plus..Why should I ?? Whom am I to do that ?? Each and every viewer has a right to raise their opinion. Be it positive or negative..My point was to inform every1 here the status of the show..I did that..I love this show and always will...:)

Cheers people..

😊

Edited by Ni1234 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Wow wat if star plus axes the show due to all the hate mails and stuff? 😲

Im damn sure noone wants dat!! 😕

so guys plz think before you react!

Edited by -happilyunknown - 11 years ago
fascination thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you dear, I love your post
But it really depend about what people write in emails, seriously if they are discussing about the track and saying that they don't like it I understand but if they are asking to put an end to the show then I am against.

After all the GH issue and his "dekna hai to dekno", for some people the only hope is star plus
Edited by fascination - 11 years ago
What_the thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Oh that is sad indeed...this kind of negative criticism will harm the show n also hurt the ph n the cast...why do people behave like this?

Thanks for sharing...

Cheers 

arjuhi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is not good. Theese Hate Mails could have a side effect :P
What if they axe the show? I'm sure nobody wants that to happen. So let's stop with the hate mails.!
Ni1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Exactly people..

It is the time we all should relax a bit..CV's will not disappoint us I guess..

Atleast viewers should stop sending hate mails to star plus atleast..

That will be best thing those who are sending it  can do right now..

This too shall pass..😊
dushturain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its sad and i know its not right to hate but then again why they show such bad story tracks which provoke people to send hate mails? why ruin a perfectly beautiful story?? I understand every serial has its ups and downs but it cant be down down down all the time.

I hv lots of patience and im sticking to IPKKND thick and thin but not everyones going to wait for sunny days to appear

its only what i think...
simran04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah, we definitly should, it's really bad to hear about fans who go to this much extent...i m totally with u in this!!!👍🏼
disco_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
why can't people just chill out and stop complaining and just be satisfied with arhi scenes seriously its now getting on my nerves..!!???

btw thx alot for sharing  
Prim_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
tfs...its sad 2 here that but people again strt hating ths show bcoz of the stupid- brainless anjali track..if they r getting hate mail then i think star plus should ask ipk cvs to change d story line from didi ki saut to iss pyar ko kya naam doon..then only ppl will stop sending hate mail..otherwise no1 can stop them...