Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainaM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ArnaavKhushi22

oh by the way my name is Megha πŸ˜Š

Hello Megha, How's life treating you buddy?
And you're right. This thread really is the most unbiased and non-judgmental! 
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ArnaavKhushi22

oh by the way my name is Megha πŸ˜Š

hi Megha welcome to the thread.. I am Manaal.. 😊
Barunkidewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
happy birthday AnnieπŸ€—
rainaM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc_Manaal

Its going fine dear..😊 hope to see something positive in tomorrow's episode other than OTT comediesπŸ˜›

I haven't even seen today's episode yet..I cant watch it until after aftar. Though im not really impatient anymore, nothing annoys me more then misplaced comedy!
Neha435 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Guys!! Life is treating me well, but I am so busy juggleing between finding a job and doing a job that I think I need the world to take a pause! The weather here is extremely hot though
Drwho thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyLaLa

@ Manju - God helps those who helps themselves.. so Khushi should start behaving practically... its about time she learnt from her mistakes.. there is no point in hiding facts from her own family...why should she do that? In any case Khushi still does not see ASR has harmed her.. in her head she is doing this for Anji's benefit.. this girl will soon be canonised ...mark my words  πŸ˜†

@Doc_Manal - Pg85, I never go beyond 4-5 pages... but will definitely check πŸ˜† Ta

Ah, got it you mean pg85 of this post.. πŸ˜†

St Khushi... That's a good one. 

Anji is the Sister Supreme, I feel she is like a pagan or Norse goddess who has to be kept appeased by sacrifices all the time, and Khushi is constantly sacrificed at her altar!! It is nearing midnight here, so my imagination is running berserk!!

Jokes aside, they have turned Khushi into a joke... The brave, feisty, spunky, spirited girl has become this all enduring, all yielding, self sacrificing being prepared to absorb whatever the Raizadas decideto throw her way...

Really ASR has had a bolt from the blue and has suddenly realised that he loves her, so she should fall for his flirting. In his mind he seems to have both forgotten & forgiven himself for all that he has done to her. 
Edited by Drwho - 11 years ago
Fuzzbucket thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hello again lovelies, Thank God I am not the only one who thinks story is not going anywhere and it keeps on going in circles. Arnav khushi romance is also boring as they are showing same things again and again...I wonder if Rabba Vey will die like this one fine day without it ever rejoicing that yayyy rabba vey arnav and khushi finally kissed or finally did IT😳 Arnav can flirt all that he wants( we like it too) but can he be slightly remorseful about his past behaviour towards khushi?? they have already shown that Arnav and khushi are soul mates, but can they make them talk?!? silly comedy and same old rabba vey's! 
LadyLaLa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drwho

St Khushi... That's a good one. 

Anji is the Sister Supreme, I feel she is like a pagan or Norse goddess who has to be kept appeased by sacrifices all the time, and Khushi is constantly sacrificed at her altar!! It is nearing midnight here, so my imagination is running berserk!!

Jokes aside, they have turned Khushi into a joke... The brave, feisty, spunky, spirited girl has become this all enduring, all yielding, self sacrificing being prepared to absorb whatever the Raizadas decideto throw her way...

Really ASR has had a bolt from the blue and has suddenly realised that he loves her, so she should fall for his flirting. In his mind he seems to have both forgotten & forgiven himself for all that he has done to her. 

Totally Agree Manju... Today he remembered Khushi was his wife.. I wish he had remembered this fact when she had to endure all the pain and humiliation in RM...  when we cannot go back in time but a sorry would not hurt.. Tell her why you acted that way and how you want to set things right.. Khushi being Khushi, will soon be smiling .. I wish ASR had the guts and courage to talk to her while she is awake rather than paying these cocky silly games.. 
Edited by LadyLaLa - 11 years ago
LadyLaLa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fuzzbucket

Hello again lovelies, Thank God I am not the only one who thinks story is not going anywhere and it keeps on going in circles. Arnav khushi romance is also boring as they are showing same things again and again...I wonder if Rabba Vey will die like this one fine day without it ever rejoicing that yayyy rabba vey arnav and khushi finally kissed or finally did IT😳 Arnav can flirt all that he wants( we like it too) but can he be slightly remorseful about his past behaviour towards khushi?? they have already shown that Arnav and khushi are soul mates, but can they make them talk?!? silly comedy and same old rabba vey's! 

Hey FB, I am still here.. Nope you are not in the minority.. I hope the current track will lead to something good.. .

Originally posted by: CDlove

this week's TRP's 2.6

hmmm...i wish I could write in prose like you but my initial response is that I have reason to be sad but also reason to be happy as I have hope for the future...