Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CDlove thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahi122

hmmm...i wish I could write in prose like you but my initial response is that I have reason to be sad but also reason to be happy as I have hope for the future...

mahi, im not surprised. actually 2.6 is too kind.

Originally posted by: CDlove

mahi, im not surprised. actually 2.6 is too kind.

you know i want to go on someone's post and write - you nailed it man...you nailed it 😆
Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

this week's TRP's 2.6

Didn't the article say 3.0. I'm confused now.

Not complaining. Lesser TRP's mean DKS track not working so hopefully the CV's will scrap it.
CDlove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi122

you know i want to go on someone's post and write - you nailed it man...you nailed it 😆

I have an overwhelming urge to do the same. Im going to wait till the TRP list comes out oficially, and pakka I'm going to do it 😆
CDlove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siri22

Didn't the article say 3.0. I'm confused now.

Not complaining. Lesser TRP's mean DKS track not working so hopefully the CV's will scrap it.

which article? was it the TRps for the week before last? yes it's 3.0

but TRPs for last week (which comes out this week) is 2.6 a drop of .4
Siri22 thumbnail
I can't understand Khushi's behavior. Sometimes she's so matured like when she was having tele convo's with Arnav actually the whole kidnapping track and sometimes she's like this. Why didn't she tell Arnav the truth and walk out? Won't he and RM clowns find out today or tomorrow. And the never ending lies. Uff.How will that make her look in front of everyone? A monolgue in front of DM doesn't cut it. A lie is a lie no matter if she said to protect others. She's just too good,too sacrificing I find it hard to connect with her and defend her actions. 

No offence to any Khushi fans.
Siri22 thumbnail

which article? was it the TRps for the week before last? yes it's 3.0

but TRPs for last week (which comes out this week) is 2.6 a drop of .4

oops. My bad. I did not look at the dates. It was actually from 11th to 17th July. 
CDlove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siri22

I can't understand Khushi's behavior. Sometimes she's so matured like when she was having tele convo's with Arnav actually the whole kidnapping track and sometimes she's like this. Why didn't she tell Arnav the truth and walk out? Won't he and RM clowns find out today or tomorrow. And the never ending lies. Uff.How will that make her look in front of everyone? A monolgue in front of DM doesn't cut it. A lie is a lie no matter if she said to protect others. She's just too good,too sacrificing I find it hard to connect with her and defend her actions. 

No offence to any Khushi fans.

I totally get what you are saying  Khushi's chracterisation is very inconsistent and unpredictable. The whole show itself is unpredictable and has no natural flow to it.
Siri22 thumbnail

I totally get what you are saying  Khushi's chracterisation is very inconsistent and unpredictable. The whole show itself is unpredictable and has no natural flow to it.

Ya No character growth for Khushi. Even her monologue is not completed. One day she's so matured and the next day she acts all childish. How long will she hide the truth from Buaji? How long will she keep feeding her laddoos? If she has taken a decision why can't she stand by it and tell buaji the truth. All this hiding and telling lies just don't cut tit for me. 

Atleast ASR's character was consistent he was always rude and hot headed from the beginning. Well until a few days back atleast when he started to hide in the closets.
vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hiya Lovies,

You know I have decided to watch this show till something else catches my fancy...another thing is I am more interested in talking to you girlies then the show which shows a weird sis-brother love...sorry this is not I had signed up for and I cannot be bothered anymore...

How was today's show???i havent watched it yet