aage aage dekho hota hai kya 
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
CONGRATS FOR THE NEW STORY

PLEASE PM ME ALSO
komlika thumbnail
The girl who gave birth to baby is she Geet??

Omg she was just 14 😲

Is baby boy or girl??Edited by komlika - 11 years ago
LonelyPlannet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
IMPORTANT NOTE
plz read

well a lot of ppl here complained abt my Attitude. I got some pms. some have objection "why not pms? Some were making fun like "why I am writing this for myself only?" and I am writing an FF and I am having difficulty in CS? and sm suggested b4 writing n FF I shld read sm other writers. ok I think I owe an explanation

First When I said I write this FF for me. actually U all knw I am a Newbie so I was not expecting any1 will notice this. 
second, When u write an FF for public u have a kind of pressure on u like have to give update on time. have to send PMs. have to reply ppl's comment. and to b frank I am a Moody person and a lazy too. 
the main purpose of writing this FF i mentioned in my first post. I am a bit busy with my studies and I knw this FF is not a master piece at all. my first creation. even now I dont knw how I can use the 26 alphabets in such a way that it leaves unforgettable memories on the mind of readers. and I dont want to bore u ppl becoze of my nonsense writing. I knw most of u did not get the prologue because its complicated. so do justice yourself. Is it right to waste you people's precious time for the thing I dont think is capable for it or not??? so decide yourself

I told u I am lazy enough all the characters were saved in my computer but it takes me a lot of time to post them here. so u can easily guess how lazy I am

ANYWAY THANKS TO ALL WHO PRESSED LIKE BUTTON AND TOOK THEIR PRECIOUS TIME TO COMMENT
AND I AM SORRY VERY SORRY IF U FOUND ME A BIT RUDE OR ARROGANT
AN I AM SORRY IF ANY OF MY POSTS HURT U
SORRY AGAIN

ONE MORE THING
THE SUBJECT OF THIS FF IS A BIT CONTROVERSIAL. MAY B AT ONE STAGE EVERY1 WILL BASH ME WHAT THE CRAP IS THIS? THAT WAS ANOTHER REASON TO KEEP THE LOW PROFILE FOR THIS FF
BUT THIS IS THE STORY OF LOVE AND HOW LOVE HAS A POWER TO CONSTRUCT OR DESTROY ANY1'S LIFE. ITS UP TO YOU HOW U TAKE IT. 

LonelyPlannet thumbnail
will update tomorrow ðŸ˜ƒ
LonelyPlannet thumbnail

Thanks lovely people

Thanks for ur love

I never believed that I will get 19 likes. I thought I will b the only person who will read this FF.

Now here is the part 1

Me crossing my fingers ðŸ˜†

Part 1- Mr and Miss Sarmaan

"Hello All well you don't know me let me introduce myself. Hi I'm Angel, Angel singh khurana. Shhh don't say this loudly dad will b angry if he came to know I used khurana as my surname. But tell me what should I do Dad says that he is my only family but badi dadi says all the khurana's are my family. Now tell me to whome shld I listen??? Dad or badi Dadi??? I don't knw who is write but I want a family like khurana's, a big family but that doesn't mean I am not happy. No I am the happiest person of the world and my daddy is the world's best daddy. He loves me a lot but its another fact I miss my family. Now You will b wondering why only dad?? Don't I love my Mama? My mama doesn't live with us. Dad says Mama is angry on him that's why she doesn't live with us but he says she loves me and dad a lot that's why she left me to dad. I knw mama loves daddy a lot and she will knw that dad don't take care of himself so she decided to leave me with dad so that I can take gud care of him. Love you mama and don't worry I am taking gud care of dad. Hey I forgot to ask you do you knw my dad??? He is a famous businessman, owner of SGIS. yes you are right. Sardar Maan singh is my father. Do you want to meet him? Yes me too missing him badly so let's go to his office. Let's go. You knw in business world my dad is known as SARMAAN. Don't b confuse it's the short of Sardar Maan nd another name which is for him is eagle. And you knw everybody in office fears him. Interesting na. he is a perfectionist and he wants things according to him and if his employees fail to reach his demand then they are most welcome to share their experience of SGIS with other companies. I n short they are fired.

You people are a gud company look we were so engrossed in talking that we did not realized that we reached office. This is the main office of SGIS. Beautiful isn't it???  

Well I know. Dad is choosy and he always chooses the best and this is his dream. So how can he design somthng low standard for this office? Now if you are done with your checking of building can we move inside? You know dad took personal interest to decorate this office and it shows royalty and a grace. And hey where are you??? Uff here you are drooling the office interior. Stop drooling now and move fast we have to meet daddy. Come on we have to go to the 12th floor and please don't hesitate no one will stop after all I am the 30 percent share holder of the SGIS. So no one here will dare to question me or stop me and you are with me. Come on feel free and lets go to meet dad. Here we are on 12th floor and that Dad's office. Let's go in. come on na let's go. hey why did u stop. oh You are drooling my dad. It's ok I knw my dad is very handsome and girls usually drool over him. I knw I am a kid and I shld not talk like this. But tell me what do I do?? Some girls especially business associate's daughter can go to any extent to impress dad. Some praise him, some will use other means, some of them try to get him drunk to get him for themselves and some very smart of them try to use me as a ladder to reach Dad's heart but all their efforts are in vain because dad never took interest in any of them. And these girls make me older than my age. I can understand these women well. They only want to cash my dad's name or just want him because he is handsome like a Greek god but I think dad still loves my mom and is waiting for her. That's why he is not ready to give her place to any other women. Now if you drooling session is over can we move in?? I will introduce you to my dad. Why you stopped again?? And why your expressions are like you have seen some ghost??? Hey I am asking you what happened to you??? Why are you looking so horrified?? Keep your finger down and stop pointing on my dad. Will you bother to tell me what happened?

Oh dad's anger. Its normal. Don't give me this look I know that is a bit angry. Ok ok stop glaring a knw more than a bit but its routine work. I told u dad want things according to himself and I guess the person is failed to meet his requirements that's why he is angry. And he don't listen anyone when he is angry. May be use paperweight to welcome you. Hey where are you going stop na, why are you running, I was joking yaar dad is not that bad. He will not harm me and you are with me so you are safe. Hey stop. Dad frightened you but he can't do anything to me so here I am going to enter his office but first let me peep in through the door. Oh its poor Adi uncle who is victim of dad's anger. Poor guy always has to face dad's anger. Ok me in rush have to save Adi uncle. Nice meeting you all. Hope we will meet soon. I really liked you company. Bye luv you.

Maan did not notice Angel at the door. He was busy in discussing or shld I say shouting on poor Adi.

Maan: Adi would you like to mind to tell me the main reason of the delay.

Adi ( while stammering): Sir who I told you the labours went on strike. They want an increment in their wages.

What the hell is this Adi. We are already paying them more than the others. Aren't we? Then what else they want? Is it the all they want? He gave a questioning look to Adi. Adi got more scared and preferred to stay quite. But this fueled maan's anger he throw the file on the table. Will you please brak your Varat {Fast} and tell me the reason Adi. I don't have whole day for you. Shoot now adi. His eyes were red in anger and poor Adi was in dilemma what to do. He can't lie to him but he can't say the truth to him either. He knew it will b work as oil on burning fire. Maan sir is right somewhere. The position and name of SGIS is on stalk because of this project. But I can't take the risk to tell him the true reason of the delay. God plz send some savior. And it looks like all his prayers are granted because at the same time he heared the angel who proved a real Angel for him.

"Dad showing temper again" she pouted cutely while walking towards Maan. Maan's expressions immediately changed from a frown to a smile. He spread his arm towards his princess no princess

Dad is not angry. See I have a smile on my face. he said while showing his broad smile. But that's his daughter he is dealing with stubborn like him.

No I can see the frown. You promised me that you will not get angry and look you broke ur promise. I am not talking to you. She said making a big face and storm out from his office. Maan gave a helpless look to Adi who was trying hard to suppress his smile.  Adi we will discuss it later. Saying this he went behind his princess. He know he has to work hard.

Precap: mow how Maan is going to manafoying his princess. Hard task

NEXT: Part 2-Who is the boss??- page 12

Note: I knw all of you are disappointed because of no Geet

Let me clear this here Geet will come after 2 or 3 parts. So plz bear with me.

First I have to show the relationship Maan and angel shares. So  plzzz bear it 

Edited by LonelyPlannet - 11 years ago
komlika thumbnail
Hope Geet is angel's mom 🤔
SecretSapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice update
do continue soon
LonelyPlannet thumbnail