Posted: 11 years ago
just Editing
5 min more
LonelyPlannet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
                                                 Part 2
                        Who is the boss???

"See mom Dad is again angry. He never listens to me. Always do what he wants to. I am not going to talk to him . he broke his promise. He said he will try to control his anger but see he is not trying. Mom I can't handle your husband now. Please come back and take care of ur husband yourself. You know mom I want to see you, to feel you, to live with you. I want you mom. No actually WE want you. Please come back to our lives. Plz mom" she took the locket she was holding near to her heart and close her eyes as she is feeling her mom. She kissed the locket once again and hold it tightly in her fist

Here Maan is looking for Angel. He exactly knows where would she be. So he moved to her office. The room was empty. he simply bent down and see his angel cuddling under the table looking up and muttering something. He knew she is complaining about him. He crawled on his knees and went to sit beside her princess.Why don't you give a piece of mind to my dad? He always does the same. To be angry is his hobby. I don't knw how you handled him. I can't take more. Enough is enough."He was smiling on these cute antics of his daughter.

"Princess I don't think your babajee can help you in this. So stop bothering him and listen to me." He said smirking.

"Dad you always do it" she pouted her lips cutely. "I am sorry na princess. It will not happen again. I promise"

"You knw what dad this is the fourth promise of the week you are taking. I don't believe in your promise. You forget everything when it comes to works. Even you forgets me" she said while shaking her head. He hugged her tightly as he feared to loss her

"Its not like that princess. How can I forget you. You are my love, my life baby. Your Dad can forgot himself but not his Angel. Never say this again baby please never say this again." He said emotionally still hugging her tight. Angel sensed his restlessness and tried to relax him.

"Relax dad I am not going anywhere. I am papa's pari na so how can I leave him."  She wiped his tears and said "What will people say if they came to know the Great SarMaan is crying. Uff your image will b crashed." She said naughtily. Maan smiled and cupped her face lovingly. "Anything for my daughter. For my lovely princess. I don't care abt world unless it bothers you princess." He again carried away Angel decided to break the spell so  she asked sternly.

"Enough of your emotional talk Mr. Dad. Tell me did you take your lunch?  She asked concernedly while Maan lowered his gaze.  "who Actually princess you knw na work load. But I swear I was leaving for the lunch in a while"  but he forgot he is dealing with his daughter who know him better than him. She just gave him a glare and dashed out  from the table. Maan followed him, forgetting that he is sitting under the table and that table is a bit small for him. As a result he hit his head hard on the table to add his misery he heard Angel's giggle. He Roared "Angel"

and the very next moment the smiling face of Angel appeared under the table " Yes Dad"  she said while suppressing her laughter and Maan's Anger vanished in thin air seeing his daughter laughing but he said with a fake angry voice.

"Why you choose the table to hide? Look I injured my head that too because of You. I am warning you next time choose something big." Angel laughed "Dad, you knw I always hide under the table when I am upset because of you and by the way this is the nth time u hit your head. Actually you always do the same. Now come outside." She held his hand and [ulled him out from the table but was hard for her to suppress her laughter. Maan smiled seeing his daughter happy. Angel noticed this and said " but that does not mean Mr. Dad that you are forgiven. I am still mad at you" She made an angry face to maan. "Sorry na princess. You know na There was an important meeting to attend"

But Angel just turned herself from him. Maan pushed his hair back in frustration and again said "I said sorry princess. Promise next time will take my lunch on time." He made a puppy face but forget that he is dealing with his daughter who is as stubborn as him. He sighed, went to his knees and held his ears. "Princess Plz turn around see dad is sorry. Please forgive your dad this time"

Angel turned and smiled his great business tycoon father on his knees but before her any move they heard a click and see a girl standing there with her mobile in her hand and a wide smile on her face. "Nice' she said while looking at the picture she captured. "Wow I will get a fate if I gave this pic to media. It will b a huge haul The Great sarmaan on his knees that too for a girl" She smirked evilly while marching towards them.

"Yes the Sarman on his knees but for his daughter only Mrs., Radhika Sanghania. Only his daughter has ability to bring him on knees. Am I right princess?" he said while getting up and taking Angel in his arms. "by the way what are you doing here at this hour?? I came with your beloved daughter and my my beloved niece but looks like she forgot me after meeting his dad."  She complained and agel hit her head with her hand. "Sorry Chachi I completely forgot abt our commitment. That's because of dad.  I told you na he will forgot abt his lunch. I was right he skipped his lunch again" She complained to Radhikha cutely.  "now don't start it again princess I said sorry na. and I forgot to ask you too What are you doing here" he asked both the girls. "Gud question bro. we came here to give you lunch and she forgot it in the car. Here is your lunch. Now be a gud boy and have your lunch." Radhika said while passing the lnch box to him. "Now take it fast and angel lets go we have to do a lot of shopping for you. Hurry up.

"No chichi I can't take risk now. I knw if we leave it to him he will again skip his lunch." She took the lunch box from Maan's hand and opened it "I will feed you with my hands saying this she took the spoon and feed a bite of rice to Maan Who ate lovingly by the hands of his princess. Actually he cherished each and every bite.

Radhika saw the  sight in front of her with  tears and smiled. This Father-daughter relation always amused her. She love the way they pampers each other. She knows that Maan will do everything to bring a smile on her daughter's face. But is every daughter as lucky as Angel??

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Life was never a bed of roses for her. She faces so many volcanoes in her life that now the smoothness of her life irritates her. She is the one whom destiny always chooses for tests. She is the one who born to be hatred. She is the one who never get the love of his father. Is there anything exists like father's love?? She always wonders. She know abt the only love she got is from her mother and yes her brothers cares abt her. That too her mother force him to do so. What is the purpose of her creation??? That's the question she always asked Babajee whenever she visited Gurdwara. But that was ages ago. Now she loses trust on everybody and every relation. Actually she fears them. Yes she fears the world and more over the relations. Her world revolves around her maa and her children. These are the two reasons of her survival now. Because of them she want to live and the only smile came to her lips was when she is with children. Her mom was worried about her but she knows she lost her daughter ages ago now the person lives with her as her daughter is not more than a dead body with a difference that she breaths and her hearts beats. Otherwise she is not less than a dead body. But still she hopes that one day Happiness will return to her life. She hopes that one day destiny will return her share of happiness and love to her with profit. She hopes that one day her daughter will look like a humen being not a zombie. She still hopes that one day her daughter will get all those she  lost long ago. But she only can hope because she is helpless as she was in past. Nothing changed in their life. But still she hopes some brightness for the darkest shade of her daughter's life. She hopes and she believes that one day all her hopes and dream will come true.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**--**

Unaware of all these miseries and pain of a mother for her daughter here Maan and Angel are busy in each other. Angel finished feeding him and put the lunch box aside.  Here we finished it and it took only 15 minutes. I don't know why don't you spare only 15 min of your life to yourself???  She asked him lovingly wiping his mouth with a napkin. Then how will my princess boss around me?? He said naughtily and angel whacked his arm " I bossed around you haan. Well I don't want to if I think you will take a little care of yourself.  Maan smiled at his daughter and said "come on princess I love you boss around me." Radhika cleared her throat and said " If you father daughter talk is over can we go for shopping princess??? She asked. "Oh yeh Chachi we can. Hurry up chichi we are already late." Saying this she hurried to the door but maan grabbed her hand and asked "wait princess what kind of shopping you both are talking about. You don't have any plan of shopping in the morning princess"  Angel hit her forehead with the her hand and said " dad this is not for me. You know my friend garv his mother runs an NGO. They adopted a school of disabled children recently near Delhi and her NGO organized a charity show to help the poor children. I am going to buy some dresses for them and some toys. You knw Amy chahu organized a free medical camp there and you and Arjun chachu are also coming there with me" She warned him pointing her finger towards her father. "Princess how can I disobey you. Your wish is my command. Anything else you want." He said bowing infront of her.

"No its ok for now. We have to leave." she said smiling "wait princess" he called her and gave her his wallet. She looked at him questioningly. "Buy everything you want to buy for them." He said smiling. Angel took the wallet hugged him and said "Tanks dad. You are the best dad of the world." "And you are the best daughter of the world. he said kissing her lovingly. She kissed him back on his cheek, bid a bye to him and run to the car where Radhika was waiting for her.

Maan watched the car going and called Adi in his office. The anger was back on his face

PrecapeCharity shopping but with whom??? And the Real business tycoon 

Next:Part 3

Phew done Edititing

I want to thanks all who read this like this and commented.

Thanks all for you love for a new person like me ðŸ¤—  ðŸ¤—

here is the part 2
hope you will like it.😊 

Edited by LonelyPlannet - 11 years ago
MonaSWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice part
plz plz plz update soon
pari1689 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail