Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShrutikaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome update...i luved the way u described their dance...but why did u stopped there...u shuld have continued...anyways continue asap...n thnx for pm...n all the best for ur exams.
Anindita91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --NishaGoyal--

res
unres
awesome update ani di...
loved it...
swayam dazzled everyone with his dance.

loved swaron dance 
their chemistry was very well described...
swayam gonna meet his daisy/sharon...
waiting for it...
update next part soon...
Thanks for the pm!!
ps..Loved the pics you added...

thank you so much cutie... πŸ€— yup updating the next part now...n thanx for liking the pics...πŸ˜ƒ

n yes all the best for ur exams...i m sure u will rock.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by: sreya19roy

*UNRES* 

This was such a cute, sweet n most importantly this was such a "SWARON LIKE" update  

I was watching that thumbs down wala scene kal hi, so kinda connected with that scene very very well  

Their fight, dance n strong irresistible pull towards each other seemed completely perfect n it was most definitely very well executed...Brilliant writing I wud say...keep it up  

All in all it was an awesome update, simply outta this world...Superb  

Enjoyed every bit of it...loved it to the core  

Thanx a lot for the pm n update fast next time 

hey sreya πŸ€— first of all i want to say that i loved ur res wala comment...though u have edited it now...but i remember every bit of it...n loved it πŸ˜†

thank you so much for this lovely comment dear...my updating today...hope its fast for u...πŸ˜› 😳]

hey di πŸ€—...i know where u r busy now...so i would suggest stay busy n enjoy with uncle aunty to the fullest...n when u will be free 1st give us a update...u know na how desperately i am waiting for it...so give us a update asap...πŸ€—

Originally posted by: surbhimathur

Aah...so finally we are getting an update!! 

A really nycc update!! 
Swayam ka danceee...even wen i think abt that performance of his i go into a trance 
Then SwaRon ka dance together! Awww...! 
Wow now swayam will go to sharon's house..or daisy's house!! 
This is getting interesting! 
Update soon!! 

yup finally after like ages i updated πŸ˜† 

dear me too...that dance of swayam...just love it to the core...

swayam is actually going to daisy's house...he doesn't know that na sharon is actually daisy...but he is just confused...he feels that sharon is daisy...thank you dear for commenting...😊

Originally posted by: pri_swaron

Nice update dear!!! Excited to read further

pls update soon n thnx fr d pm

thank you so much pri for ur sweet comment...😊

Originally posted by: marauder

Finally you updated. This time it was a long break :) So finally the coveted dance performance happened. And Swayam surely dazzled everyone. Nicely written dance sequence of Swayam. But what stole the show in this update was Swayam's and Sharon's combined dance performance. It was wonderfully written and the explosive chemistry of the two was brought out in an awesome manner. Ending portion was intriguing as I think Swayam will realise that Sharon is her daisy and then he will not disclose his identity. Looking forward to the update.

yes shishir indeed it was a long break this time...πŸ˜† thank you so much for such sweet words...they really inspires me...😊 n belated happy birthday to you...πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Sudha-SK

Anandita a pleasure read the update was. Loved the dance part and Sharon being true to her self will not agree to anything unless she gets proof..but looks like even the dance she shared did not convince her enough. Looks like Swayam is soon to find out Sharon to be his daisy..wondering what change it will bring in Swayam and to the equation they share. All the best for your exams..looking forward to the next update. 

P.S - As always loved the pics you added. 

thank you so much sudha for this sweet comment...n thanx for liking the pics...

n thanx again for wishing me for my exams...πŸ€—

Originally posted by: SwaRon_Dreams

I loved the update..donald and daisy things were too good...i hope they met soon as daisy and donald...UPDATE soon,and Pm me...next time long wala...

hey tanya thank you so much for ur comment...😊 n i am really sorry dear...i know i said i will give a long update this time but i couldn't...😭 coz of exams coming near i am lil busy...will increase the length after my exams gets over...😊 

Originally posted by: pratik54000

Hey Mishty is back with updates...I can tell you that the update was a pleasure read...

wohaa double dance treat was unvield in this update...loved the way you described dance through pics and descriptions...the thing which i really liked most is swayam here has some attitude and arrogance about dancing abilities...

the donald and daisy realisations are really making this story very sweet...they both are able to sense donald and daisy in each other but due to long time interval in their meeting they are not able to connect to each other exectly as they did in childhood...

But now as swayam has gone out to meet daisy...i am sure he will discover it soon that sharon herself is her daisy...and what he does from there is what i am waiting to see... knowing facts i am sure ye swayam bilkul show wale swayam ki tarah nahi karega there have to be a difference...lets see how the story goes about when swayam finds out sharon herself is his childhood sweetheart daisy...

loved the update though you ended it on a clif hanger...do update soon...all the best for exams...

Pratik...

hey pratik thank you so much for ur big comment...πŸ˜ƒ i know i ended on a cliffhanger...sorry for that...πŸ˜” n thank you so much for wishing me for my exams...πŸ˜ƒ n all the best 2 u 2...i am sure u will rock...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by: dvmishra

Plz update soon. In lov with dis story.

thank you so much for commenting dear...updating now...😊

Originally posted by: TANHA_H

are had say jayada chota hai

hey dear thank you for liking the update...i know its was a small update...n i have to say sorry again coz the upcoming update will be small again...i have my exams so plz bear with me...will increase the length after my exams gets over...😊 

thank you so much dear for liking it...😊 yup swaron/tanha...two love birds..

Originally posted by: arjuhiswaron007

Thanks for the pm

and the update was awesome!! Especially the swaron dance and pics

thank you so much vedika for liking it...n thank you for commenting dear...πŸ˜ƒ

thank you so much reet...πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: abhilasha_dream

Finally u updated, but the update was short but good...

Plz don't make us wait for so long for the next update...

so sorry dear for making u all wait for so long last time...it will never happen again...thanx for commenting πŸ˜ƒ

hey lalita dear i know u have exams...so all the best for ur exams...i am sure u will rock...πŸ‘πŸΌ

thank you dear for commenting...😊

Originally posted by: tanzz15

Hey ani...  
after i went offline,i realised that i forgot to reserve a post...  
and see,after coming back...3pages are already filled with comments...  
coming to the update...  it was amazing...  
i esp loved swaron's dance chemistry and 'hawa hawa look look'...  
and i must say,you are a clean ff writer...dear,i love your way of presenting each update with needed pictures and decorations...  it really gives a different feel..love it!!!  
and the ending was very interesting..  
it looks like swayam will recognize her daisy in the next update for sure..  
love tania.. 

πŸ˜† after all u r my friend...so it happens...πŸ˜›

aww tania thank you so much dear...i am glad u like those pictures and decorations...thank you for such a sweet comment...πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Tanuka_TanHa

ANINDITA 

finally after so long u updated.

I had really missed this FF .

the update was awesome.

swayam selected as the 6th dancer 

SwaRon danced together .

swayam going to meet her childhood bf daisy .

swayam and sharon will be meeting each other as daisy and donald . now the FF turns interesting :D

i so wanted to read further .

will be waiting for the next part , update ASAP...

thanks for the PM.

yes tanuka after like ages i updated πŸ˜›

u had missed this ff n i missed u when i was inactive...😳 πŸ€—

so sorry i stopped there...n i hope i updated soon...πŸ˜‰

Edited by Anindita91 - 11 years ago
Anindita91 thumbnail

thank you so much namrata...πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: shaani2209

Amazing update anindita...

thanks for the pm..

thank you so much roshni...πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: swaronland

awesome update

loved pictures u posted

update soon its getting interesting

thanks for pm

thank you so much dear...i am glad u liked the pictures...πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: dazzlingmanavi

SUPERB UPDATE

SWAYAM DANCE KRE AUR KOI SURPERISE NA HO...IMPOSIBLE

HAYEE...SWARON'S DANCE

LOVED THE WAY YOU WROTE THE PART

PLEASE UPDATE SOON AND THANX 4 THE PM

hey manavi thank you so much for liking it...πŸ˜ƒ n right swayam dance kare aur koi surprise na ho...

Originally posted by: sadiyaswaron

Awesome update
Finally swayam is the 6th dancer now
All pics r amazing
Swaron dance,well there is no words to describe their dance.They always create magic together...:)
Swayam n sharon to meet as daisy n donald... :D
Waiting for next part
ps.Yes u forgot to pm me...:(

thank you so much sadiya...πŸ˜ƒ

u r absolutely right...they always create magic together...

i am so so sorry for not sending u pms...this will not happen again...😊

Originally posted by: Rutu

Loved the update Anindita and Swayam's dance as well. The SwaRon dance gave me a picturesque version, lovely indeed. And then he is going to meet daisy, and I think somehow he knows that Sharon is only his daisy. Awesome work

PS: I usually give big comment but my exams are turning up so I'm in a hurry , I'll definitely give a lamba comment next time

thank you so much rutu for commenting...n ur comment is what matters to me...be it small or big...😳 all the best for ur exams...i am sure u will rock...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by: frankyfio

loved it

finally u updated
very eager to read our donald n daisy's meet 

next time update sooon
n plsss make it reallly lonnnggg

additional*

forgot to mention 
that i just love the way u 
insert pics in between

hey dear i know again i am giving a small update...my exams are coming near...will increase the length when my exams gets over...so sorry for this one...😭

thank you so much for liking the pics...πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: crazysky

its awesome

loved it

loving the story

thank you so much chetna...πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Neeti96

Hey awesome update !! I just loved reading it! Sorry thoda late comment kiya coz exams chal rahe the  I'm so happy u gave a long update! As always i loved ur use of pictures. And also how u use everybody's talking style especially Neha  

The part I loved the most was the dance. Unka duet dance. U described it really very well!

I can't wait for the next update!Thanks for the PM! Do PM me!!

And best of luck for your xams!
  You'll rock them  !

awww thank you so much neeti for ur sweet comment...ur exams were going on at that time n i wished u today...silly me...

i am glad u liked the pictures n the dance part..n thank you so much dear for lovely ur wish...πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Ananya.SwaRon

BBM 

finally you updated. though a small one,it was as good as your previous ones. the Donald-Daisy fiasco was soo cute. and what to say about Swayam's dance,he is our Indian MJ. while Sharon is our indian Shakira [though not a belly dancer ]. loved the first line with which you started 

"Sharon: guys isse luck ki nahi humme zarurat hai. After all iska dance jo tolerate karna parega. I am sure isse dance toh aata nahi hai and now we will have to tolerate his nonsense dance.  "  

the storyline was nicely scripted with the perfect amount of Humor,romance,chemistry and nostalgia to it. Loved it. waiting for the next update,please update soon. 

P.S:the salsa dance which came out of the blue was really good.

hey sissy πŸ€— 

πŸ˜† swaron indian MJ n shakira...very true...

i am glad u liked it sissy...hope i updated soon...but dear i am waiting for ur update...when will u??? πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: princessaaliya

wow..love this ff..its awesome!

do continue soon!

thank you so much for ur comment...i am glad u liked it...πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: ABBY92

You finally updated and I loved it !! The way Sharon told Swayam that he couldn't dance and Swayam proving her wrong by impressing everyone, eventually becoming the 6th dancer of Team Weakling !! Loved the SwaRon dance and I really hope Swayam finds out that Sharon is his Daisy in the next update !!

hey abi i am glad u liked it...thank you so much for ur sweet comment...πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Solicitous

You updated after long, but I'm glad you updated. Awesome update bud, I hope Swayam knows Sharon's daisy in next update.

Update soon and thanks for the PM (:

thank you so much dear for ur comment...πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: ShrutikaSwaRon

Awesome update...i luved the way u described their dance...but why did u stopped there...u shuld have continued...anyways continue asap...n thnx for pm...n all the best for ur exams.

thank you so much shrutika...n sorry for stopping there...n aww thanx a lot for ur wish...πŸ˜ƒ

Anindita91 thumbnail
Chapter 5

He saw few cute little kids were playing with a girl. He felt the girl to be familiar to him. He couldn't see her because her back was facing him. He saw that the girl was blind folded. She was trying to catch the kids. He parked his cycle at one side of the park and started to move slowly towards them. With each step his heart beat increased.

Swayam: [in his mind] yeh ladki...yeh toh Sharon lag rahi hai...kya woh yaha sach mein hai...par iss park mein kaise? Toh kya Sharon hi...

By now he has almost reached that place. While running one small little kid pushed that girl by mistake. She was about to fall when swayam rushed and saved her. He was shocked to see that girl.

Swayam: Sharon?

He slowly removed the cloth with which sharon's eyes were being blind folded. Both were looking at each other. 

Both were shocked thinking what the other person is doing here in this park.

Swayam: [in his mind] Sharon yaha woh bhi iss park mein. Iss park ke bareme usse kaise pata? Toh kya Sharon sach mein daisy hai?

Sharon: [in her mind] swayam yaha kya kar raha hai. Kya woh yaha kahi aas pass rehta hai. Iss park mein kaise?

[To swayam] Tum yaha kya kar raheho? And how dare you? Tumne phirse mujhe touch kiya.

Swayam: [leaving her]main agar tumhe nahi pakadta toh tum gir jati.

Sharon: don't act smart. Tum..

Swayam: [cut her in between] please mujhe tumse phirse fight nahi karna hai. Just tell me tum yaha kaise?

Sharon: yeh question maine tumse pehle pucha tha. Tum yaha kya kar raheho?

Swayam: no tum pehle bolo. Kya tumhara ghar yaha hai? [looking towards their house] [in his mind] agar Sharon ne yes kaha that means yahi daisy hai.

Sharon: nahi. Mera ghar yaha nahi hai.

Swayam: [disappointed] yaha nahi hai. Then tum yaha kaise? Iss park ke bareme tumhe kaise pata?

Sharon: listen tumhe nahi lagta yeh question mujhe tumhe puchna chahiye. Tum new ho Mumbai me. So you tell me how do you know about this park?

Swayam saw a middle aged woman was coming near them with her pet dog. They were talking a walk in the park [in his mind] not again. Yeh doggie agar kisi tarha Sharon ke pass bhi aayi toh phirse yeh shout karegi and both will get scared. I will have to take her away from here. So he holds Sharon's hand and takes her in front of their house.

Sharon: how dare you? Choro mujhe. Tum yaha kyun le aaye mujhe?

The park was visible from the place where they were standing. Swayam points his finger towards that woman and that dog.

Sharon:[looks towards there and while clearing her throat] ha toh. Toh hum waha rehte toh kya hota?

Swayam: wahi jo usdin huya tha. Tum darr jati. And then tumhari shout se woh doggie bhi.

Sharon: main dog se nahi darti.

Swayam: really? Yeah yeah i know [and burst out laughing]

Sharon: listen you...

Some cuts her in between.

Boy: Sharon didi aaj aap ghar nahi aayi?

Sharon: ha mahesh main aane hi wali thi kuch der mein. Iss idiot ne mera time waste karwa diya.

[Mahesh]

Swayam was shocked by hearing that name "mahesh". Mahesh is ramu kaka's grandson. Ramu kaka's son used to take care of shekhawat's house in mumbai. But he died in a car accident so now mahesh takes care of their house. Swayam and mahesh never saw each other because he used to stay in ramu kaka's village. But after his father's accident he came here. Swayam knew that ramu kaka's grandson now stays here in their house. He was very happy. Now he was sure of it that Sharon is none other than his daisy.

Sharon used to come to swayam's house every Sunday. She used to live all those memories which they shared during their childhood. There she used to feel that her Donald is with her. 

Swayam: [in his mind] wow Sharon hi daisy hai. i am so so happy. Lekin woh aise change kaise ho gayi...ya phir yeh behaviour sirf apna real side chupane k liye hai. Lekin kyun? I will have to find out. Main usse abhi nahi batayunga that i am Donald. I want to give her a surprise. So my dear princess daisy a big surprise is coming your way.

Sharon notices that swayam is smiling looking at her with a huge grin on his face.

Sharon: aise smile kyun kar raheho? Pagal ho gaye ho kya? Doctor ke pass le jayu?

Swayam: nahi mujhe kisi doctor ki zarurat nahi hai. Aise hi smile kar raha tha. Waise tumne toh kaha tha yaha tumhara ghar nahi hai. Then ye mahesh...

Sharon: ha yaha mera ghar nahi hai. [pointing towards swayam's house] yeh mere best friend ka ghar hai.

Swayam: [in his mind] mere ghar k pass hi toh iska ghar hai..aisa kyun keh rahi hai [to sharon]oh matlab college mein se kisika...rey ka kya?

Sharon: nahi rey ka nahi..Donald ka.

Swayam who was dying to hear the word Donald from his daisy's mouth for so many years. After hearing it was very very happy.

Swayam: Donald? Ye kaisa naam hai?

Sharon: tumse matlab?

Swayam: nahi naam se toh lag raha hai koi cartoon hai.

Swayam very well knew from childhood whenever someone used to say anything wrong about him Sharon used to make that person's life hell. She was a very calm girl but when it comes to swayam she could never tolerate anything wrong against him and he has missed all these things a lot. So he thought of playing with her.

Sharon: [shouts] cartoon? Tumne mere Donald ko cartoon kaha? Apna face dekha hai. Monkey dikhte ho. mere Donald k bareme kuch mat kaho. Otherwise i will not leave you.

Swayam: mere Donald?

Sharon blushed at that. Swayam who was noticing her.

Swayam: toh tum blush bhi kar rahi ho. lagta hai tumhara ye Donald koi bohot special hai.

Sharon: ha woh meri [now Sharon realised what she was saying and doing. Back to diva mode] main tumse ye sab kyun kahu. Tum ho kaun? Just get lost. [turns towards mahesh] chal mahesh.

Saying so she zoomed off from there with mahesh to swayam's house.

Swayam: [in his mind with a broad smile on his face] bohot jaldi hi tumhe pata chal jayega daisy ki main kaun hoon.    

I know this chapter is lame. I am sorry guys. May be this is the last update before my exams. If i get time i will give another update. I am not sure about it right now. My exams will get over on 22nd November. And again i will say please forgive me for my mistakes. I couldn't recheck it. Thank you. 

PREVIOUS                                                                                           NEXT

Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res 😊

*EDITEDBR]

Wow di amazing update i just loved it! It was very cute! I am so glad Swayam now knows ki Sharon is only Daisy. Now I m sure he'll surprise Sharon in some unexpected way.

Mahesh.. 🀣 Hahaha that picture was soo funny!!

But I liked how you made Swayam realise Sharon was daisy by deducing many facts..Smart boy πŸ˜‰

And he knew she was scared of dogs thats why he took her away from there..Awwwie ^_^

And the best part is that Sharon still loves her "Donald"!! I cant wait for her to find out Swayam is Donald!! πŸ˜ƒ

Awesome update. Do update soon. Best of luck for you exams 😊

P.S - I came here without PM πŸ˜›
Edited by Neeti96 - 11 years ago
Ananya.SwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
RESERVED.
UNRES'D

BBM,the update was sweet. i liked how you showed us the soft side of Sharon i.e. the real daisy. i love how you use the pictures to convey your means. also,you always use the appropriate picture. you hit it right there. good one. Swayam is surely an evil mind he is planning to play some games with the girl. i wonder how the girl would reciprocate. fingers crossed. thanks for the PM.

P.S:try and update soon. 
Edited by Ananya.SwaRon - 11 years ago
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Sweet heart πŸ€—...m finally commenting here...silly me..itne sweet update ko padhne me itna time laga diya...koi nehi... this FF is the sweetest FF on Swaron...so damn adorable...donald and daisey...WOW...finally swayam knows that sharon hi uski daisey he...sharon blushing on name of donald 😳...being protective and possessive about his house and his memories...loved the moment when sharon said "mera donald...".❀️...uspe swayam ka smile karna...hayeee...wow...loved ..loved  loved ...this update swthrt...update soonπŸ˜³πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›..can't wait for donald daisey meet πŸ˜³

p.s-loved the pics u added...it went with the story so well😊
Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 years ago
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update
Soo swayam finally know that sharon is his daisy n he will surprise her...:)
Their lil fight was soo cute
Waiting for next part
ps.Best of luck for ur exams
Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ANINDITA πŸ€—

Awesome update anindita !!
swayam got to know that sharon is his daisy .πŸ˜ƒ 
I am waiting for the day when swayam gives her a superise telling her that he is" her donald "
sharon getting all possesive abt donald was really nice.
will be waiting for the next part , update soon..
thanks for the PM.
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
its awesome 
i enjoyed it
loved it