Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nimra21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
You pulled a CV's on us, Kalyaani! Romance (potential I mean) interrupted by the family. Haha, just kidding! 

Anyway, back to the update. Decent conversation. Confused feelings. Erratic behaviour. I know where this road is heading. Arnav and Khushi better watch out! ;)
Fuzzbucket thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hi kalyaani:) i just finished reading the pursuit of love and forgive me for commenting only once! I was too engrossed in your story and i am also a busy mom of twins so kindly excuse my pathetic excuse:) but i love your story!! I will be honest, it started off really slow for me, but it makes sense how you have fully developed  and gone into details about each and every character mentioned so far. this story is like an onion with lots of layers and i like how you are peeling each and every layer...I love how  you have been describing khushi's clothes as i can create a better picture in my mind:)  shashi and khushi's relationship seems to be very special and i have been thinking about my abu while reading about them:) can't wait for khuhsi to meet the whole raizada clan...i have a feeling they will all love her...disappointed about arnav cancelling his dinner plans with khushi, but i am hoping you will show one pretty soon! I am in love with your arnav and khushi...:)  as promised, I will be commenting on both of your stories now that i am completely updated. looking forward to both the updates! take care. 
Fuzzbucket thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
btw, i am glad your anjali is a badass woman;)  you have added an element of realism through her character by showing nobody is perfect. i am eager to see what becomes of her in your story. kindly PM me whenever you post your next updates. thank you! 
Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Fuzzbucket

hi kalyaani:) i just finished reading the pursuit of love and forgive me for commenting only once! I was too engrossed in your story and i am also a busy mom of twins so kindly excuse my pathetic excuse:) but i love your story!! I will be honest, it started off really slow for me, but it makes sense how you have fully developed  and gone into details about each and every character mentioned so far. this story is like an onion with lots of layers and i like how you are peeling each and every layer...I love how  you have been describing khushi's clothes as i can create a better picture in my mind:)  shashi and khushi's relationship seems to be very special and i have been thinking about my abu while reading about them:) can't wait for khuhsi to meet the whole raizada clan...i have a feeling they will all love her...disappointed about arnav cancelling his dinner plans with khushi, but i am hoping you will show one pretty soon! I am in love with your arnav and khushi...:)  as promised, I will be commenting on both of your stories now that i am completely updated. looking forward to both the updates! take care. 

Thank you for reading, kids can be a handful, I know as I regularly babysit my niece and nephews….the story started slow and picked up momentum and it was intentional. Now that the story is set with the characters all described, we can wait for more interesting things to happen. Hopefully…….

norolim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
*Gasps*

I forgot to comment -..-
Well *getting slightly defensive* its not my fault. Much.
I read this part in school and that too at lunch. Also, I hate commenting with my stupid rock of a phone, thus I forgot about it when I came home.
Sincere apologies. -..-

Haha, this is absolutely wonderful. They're sitting in a car together and shooting attempts at holding a legitimate conversation. Well, Im glad to see they're successful. Kinda.

Hilarious how you brought the awkwardness back up, seems very realistic.

LOL, out of all the songs in this beautiful world, you choose Kolaveri Di? Oh my God Kalyaani, I was howling in laughter.

Murderous Rage truly.

Sad that their dinner date got cancelled though, but now Im looking forward to even more from you're side.

Im up for anything, so go ahead K!

Continue soon,
Cheers, Avi.
citi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ah progress...He is on his best behaviour, almost, and trying his utmost to be charmingly friendly. Khushi too is getting closer to identifying and acknowledging her feelings, at least to herself.
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
LOVE your characters. This is like a beautifully woven piece of cloth. Can't wait for it to unfold! PM me when you update  ? Much love :) 
angeldream14 thumbnail
loved it

relationships r so complicated

read all chp in one go

pretty interesting

plzzz pm me.
Kalyaani thumbnail

Removed

Edited by Kalyaani - 10 years ago
Nadine12 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 4
Res-
*comes back aftr reading*

Gooossshhh! That was one awesome update. The converstaion was sooo good. And Arnav. How easily did he turn such a simple statement by Khushi to something naughty.

Till now I was ur stalker bt when i saw tht i cud be the first ti reply i just just cudnt let it gooo. Eagerly waiting for more. U have got another fan here. U write awesomely. :D

Edited by Nadine12 - 11 years ago