Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joenet1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: savvy05

Thanks Israt.. I could totally not understand his mumbling even after rewinding twiceπŸ˜•

He said 'won't mind agar tum mujhe apna pati man lo tho' In a way he was telling her, he is more than okay with everything. His made-up accent gets to people.
sugar_babe thumbnail

Originally posted by: joenet1234

He said 'won't mind agar tum mujhe apna pati man lo tho' In a way he was telling her, he is more than okay with everything. His made-up accent gets to people.

Its not so bad, believe me I've heard worse accents.. like its just blah, and not in India, this is back in Canada which just makes me go πŸ€ͺ
Remember Zee's accent... see that was a baad made up accent!
sugar_babe thumbnail
Alrighty, I'm off for the night!
I'll come back later, but you all will probably be in zzz land, so I'll see you when I see you!
desigirl_18 thumbnail
So what's the latest topic of discussion!! Im bored and sleepy πŸ˜”...any optimism Mandy, Sugar, anybody?
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: desigirl_18

So what's the latest topic of discussion!! Im bored and sleepy πŸ˜”...any optimism Mandy, Sugar, anybody?

Yes. SKD is dead.. Monday starts with whine whine, and a confrontation between arshi, where promo plays out. Mrs ASR wala..

Is that good? πŸ˜•
ipkbs thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugar_babe

Alrighty, I'm off for the night!
I'll come back later, but you all will probably be in zzz land, so I'll see you when I see you!

Gnight πŸ€—
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: desigirl_18

Shyam is coming back, I don't know when but I am convinced that it was him who called Anjali. I am all for his comeback which means she'll be back to herself with shades of grey and finally some consistency will return

I also believe Arnav will stand by Khushi, he is not going to blame her like he did before. Anjali's words will hurt him but he won't let them hurt Khushi, he deeply regrets how much he hurt her last time and won't want to risk losing her again.

-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Shyam is coming back, I don't know when but I am convinced that it was him who called Anjali. I am all for his comeback which means she'll be back to herself with shades of grey and finally some consistency will return

I also believe Arnav will stand by Khushi, he is not going to blame her like he did before. Anjali's words will hurt him but he won't let them hurt Khushi, he deeply regrets how much he hurt her last time and won't want to risk losing her again.

I completely agree Mandy.  If they cannot fix their mess themselves, right now Shyam is the only one who can help them out of it. 
ipkbs thumbnail
Sobti's wedding pic is flying around. Should it be??
ipkbs thumbnail

Originally posted by: -monalisa-

I completely agree Mandy.  If they cannot fix their mess themselves, right now Shyam is the only one who can help them out of it. 

i want shyam back. i miss his twitchy face. is that bad??πŸ˜•