Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ipkbs

sapno ku dunya abbreviated by jambaji.

But in my SKD they fight everyday and are fun to watch...is everyone else as crazy as me???? ๐Ÿ˜•
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Vee05-

WTH is SKD????๐Ÿ˜•

Sapnon ki duniya Vee. 
-Maggie- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok...gonna try snarky out now.

Why oh why is Anjali shown to be physically agile in one scene, and then unable to make it to the car by herself in another?  Pregnancy is not a disability people!  Gosh, it drives me nuts! The average pregnant woman is able to get into a car unassisted!

And Payal sitting in the back of the car...really.  And I was proud of Akash for going to help her out.. What a thing to be proud of...he helped his wife get into the back of the car because his mother refused to let her sit in the front.

Phew...that's better!
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: savvy05

<font color="#006600" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Aa gaye lady in red. Reality check everyone, quickly snap out of your SDK.. PRONTO!!!</font>

no way..my SKD is tame...
it involves ASR creeping up on khoosi and she bashes that plantpot on his head and we get the return if that sexy scar that was slowly disappearing... ๐Ÿ˜
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
loved loved loved your take Vee...and super love the song...that is so apt for our Jodi...
showstruck thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkbs

no way..my SKD is tame...
it involves ASR creeping up on khoosi and she bashes that plantpot on his head and we get the return if that sexy scar that was slowly disappearing... ๐Ÿ˜

i was thinking we might get Ankho mey mitti...but then how will get run into arms..ok..ok...breath and relax...no prediction..with prediction comes the pain of expectation...
meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -monalisa-

Sapnon ki duniya Vee. 

Lol, thanks Manisha๐Ÿ˜Š
I was wondering what that was too, esp since it is all over the thread too and i had no idea what you gals meant.

Edited by meens80 - 11 years ago
savvy05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -monalisa-

What can I say veeps.  What the hangout couldn't do in months, a ME did in 30-something minutes.  

Ayyo Manisha, you are still pissed about ME. Its a daily soap dear, cut some slack. Today we all got  the sizzling chemistry which should have happened at some point in the last 4 months.๐Ÿ˜ก I agree with you absolutely no point in raising expectations for tomorrow and messing up weekend!
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Vee05-

But in my SKD they fight everyday and are fun to watch...is everyone else as crazy as me???? ๐Ÿ˜•

It doesn't matter if they're fighting Vee.  Are they together?  Are they talking? Do they look good? Then you are in SKD and you need to get out of it stat. 
-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: savvy05

Aa gaye  lady in red. Reality check everyone, quickly snap out of your SKD.. PRONTO!!!

Actually - that was just a warning shot across the bow. Stepping out for a quick run, please to get all SKD'ing out of your systems before I get back.

And yes - I DID watch today's uncut, Ippy.
Edited by -Jamba- - 11 years ago