Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Havii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: shana0127

<font color="#000066">
So Havvi u come on DEK forum too...i often saw u on LMYAM ...thanks dear for liking it...hey did u read its Book I I mean Married for Riyasat FF...if not do read it as well its hyperlink is present on the first page of wheels of Fortune itself.

Hope u enjoy that too coz Married For Riyasat is my original FF...wheels of Fortune is the continuation of it.

Do comment and tell ur views on it as well
</font>

well i m here more then lmyam bt yes we neva talk before i guess . Oh i dint read first book I ll surely read first book as i became fan of ur writing. Thnx for info.
rocker12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
uhoo i knew 
even its manya or manyata she is the best when drunk
very well written manya's feeling were very well potreyed just loved the entire update it was a pleasure to read have gon through it more than 5 times and it will be 6th af ter this comment superb work dear 
plz update soon :)
Edited by rocker12 - 11 years ago
adorable_rana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey Shana, so my first comment lol... very well written and good update😃. U need no praise to tell u that how awesome writer u r😊 I have been the silent reader but then ur updates made me to say something about ur outstanding writing and praise u although u dont need one.👏

Just WOWWW😊

But dear in this update i felt something missing "the spark" like the one in Book I in this sane room.Somehow i expected that this romantic confrontation would be much more complicated but it went very smooth. I mean aint UV was offended with Manya because of taking drugs and manya she should also not bring out her emotions so easily as we always known as stubborn girl who dont confess easily. But anyways its just my opinion. Maybe this is how it meant to be in the situation they were but i was expecting very intense and complex one.

Anyways the update was as usual amazing⭐️

and one more thing dear do pm me when u next update " App yo humain bhool hi gayee" "gali bar plz humain bhi yaad rakhiye ga" lol😃

...Rohitha... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
as usual d part was awesome👏👏...and i want to know  wt happens when she wakes up...and d bet i think it must btw manya and uday...am i right?????                                                                            one more update as soon as possible...shana di
Edited by piya77 - 11 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: rubaarana

Hey Shana, so my first comment lol... very well written and good update😃. U need no praise to tell u that how awesome writer u r😊 I have been the silent reader but then ur updates made me to say something about ur outstanding writing and praise u although u dont need one.👏

Just WOWWW😊

But dear in this update i felt something missing "the spark" like the one in Book I in this sane room.Somehow i expected that this romantic confrontation would be much more complicated but it went very smooth. I mean aint UV was offended with Manya because of taking drugs and manya she should also not bring out her emotions so easily as we always known as stubborn girl who dont confess easily. But anyways its just my opinion. Maybe this is how it meant to be in the situation they were but i was expecting very intense and complex one.

Anyways the update was as usual amazing⭐️

and one more thing dear do pm me when u next update " App yo humain bhool hi gayee" "gali bar plz humain bhi yaad rakhiye ga" lol😃

Rubaa...Manya was not at in condition to be scolded...as u must see she was unconscious in the way to hotel and blabbered...UV just tried to avoid her for the nigh ...drugged condition is not  so romantic as drunk condition dear...people dont speak mind ...plus yes i feell i did wrong by not telling the drug...will bring this name in next chapter  so that readers know the difference

...while writing i had drug called MDMA also called estacy in mind which is quit common in rave parties...taken to create extra energy leading to hyperactivity of mind body harmones everything   ...so their was no use of having scenes like previous one where Mnaya was drunk

I took this rave party and MDMA matter coz one of my juniors in collage  had to face its after effects  ...she is now fine but now hates  parties...she had it a kind of energizer but it effected her adversely and even now she is sensitive to lights...doctors say may be the dose was too much for her...but since it was just for once so chances are she her hypersensitivity to light may fade with time

All are thinking drugged means speak ur mind...no dear drugs are much much dangerous things then alcohal ...often it effects mental activity and created hallucination kinda thing ...I really did research on this drug before writing this chapter and found confessions and drama shud be kept for more passionate and sane moments 😊

Since Manya already has weak nurvous system coz of accident ...so i have planned something dramatic in form of its after effect ...but dear real life dont have dramas...so better be away from any type of drug ...they just kill u slowly and steadily ...even one time intake is too injurious

...Plus no real confession has happened yet and  dont worry u will get all spark bomb dhamaka confrontation in morning when Manya will have senses...

Herman_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Shanna, it was nice update, only u could pull up such scenes, but I'm more curious to find out what's gonna be the after effect, i was hoping you'll write that in this part, it's kk, the chapter was cute and very sensuous :) yaar update jaldi kara karo please,lol u used to update a lot more frequent with ur previous ff   Edited by Herman_4u - 11 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Herman_4u

Hey Shanna, it was nice update, only u could pull up such scenes, but I'm more curious to find out what's gonna be the after effect, i was hoping you'll write that in this part, it's kk, the chapter was cute and very sensuous :) yaar update jaldi kara karo please,lol u used to update a lot more frequent with ur previous ff  

Yes dear i had planned  to write morning scene too but ran out of time...will update ASAP the morning dhamaka and the bet 😊

ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: vampire12345678

my schooldays was terrible no time table no nothing and half the teachers were not there and i was walking the whole day  and the bet is it going to be between manyata and uday or manyata and minaxi or uday and aman

well dear  u r very near to it ...one of ur option is correct 😉

shana not fair now at least say which option is correct so that i can guess further😉 u know how much i like guessing what will happen next😆

See Mahis post the girl has guessed it right
Edited by shana0127 - 11 years ago
adorable_rana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thank you Shana dear for clearing the facts as i dont know much about drugs and their after effects. I am my mama's girl lol😃

Ok so dhamaka is yet to be happen. can't wait for that "sigh" but have to😭 and now daydreaming all thanx to u and ur awesome writings😃

Shana can i request you something try to update early na.. U knw after so much study pressure its just becomes so difficult to wait so long "puppy face" for such a lovely ff 😊now a days my source of entertainment are these ffs of you guys as a break from study😊 but surely i will not haunt you😉

eagerly waiting😊

Herman_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shana0127

Yes dear i had planned  to write morning scene too but ran out of time...will update ASAP the morning dhamaka and the bet 😊

was just wondering out of curiosity, where do u live, in India or some other country? so i know when u say monday , it's monday in india or somewhere else lol
Edited by Herman_4u - 11 years ago