-Tannu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
beautiful update <3

cont soon :)
vampire12345678 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shana0127

So vampy u r back from school...how was ur day ??

Hints ...well first give me ur guesses then i will give hint accordingly😊

my schooldays was terrible no time table no nothing and half the teachers were not there and i was walking the whole day  and the bet is it going to be between manyata and uday or manyata and minaxi or uday and aman
SaHillover101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
MINDBLOWING UPDATE!! I loved the new, bold Manya!! Can't wait to read the next part so do continue soon:DEdited by AKlover101 - 11 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: vampire12345678

my schooldays was terrible no time table no nothing and half the teachers were not there and i was walking the whole day  and the bet is it going to be between manyata and uday or manyata and minaxi or uday and aman

well dear  u r very near to it ...one of ur option is correct 😉
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think the bet is gonna be between Manya and Uday after they have a fight/ huge squabble over the previous night's events... because Manya will get a huge shock seeing Uday on the bed next to her and she had already started considering his advances as physical assaults in her mind... so may be she misunderstands his intentions more now (as him taking advantage of her drugged situation)...  and she is in a hotel room too. She might incorrectly deduce that if Uday's intentions were clear he would've taken her back home instead of at a hotel room?... plus she doesn't know about Badi Maasa's arrival...

So a karara bomb blast is expected when she wakes up.

So what if the bet is about Uday winning Manya's heart even after everything Manya throws at him?

Edited by mahi0809 - 11 years ago
Havii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I read all chaps last night nd i must say i m totely loving ths ff. U r amazing writer. Seriously i dnt like to read much ff due to their leanth cz i mixed all of them bt ths is totely different no chance for mess up. I m loving manyata nd uday nd Adya awww she is sweetheart. I luv it the way u defined every scenario. I m dying to read next part. Update soon pls...oh yes finaly i knw uday work also warna show me to office chodo hotel ke bhi theek se darshan nai hue...lolEdited by Havvii - 11 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Havvii

I read all chaps last night nd i must say i m totely loving ths ff. U r amazing writer. Seriously i dnt like to read much ff due to their leanth cz i mixed all of them bt ths is totely different no chance for mess up. I m loving manyata nd uday nd Adya awww she is sweetheart. I luv it the way u defined every scenario. I m dying to read next part. Update soon pls...oh yes finaly i knw uday work also warna show me to office chodo hotel ke bhi theek se darshan nai hue...lol

So Havvi u come on DEK  forum too...i often saw u on LMYAM ...thanks dear for liking it...hey did u read its Book I I mean Married for Riyasat FF...if not do read it as well its hyperlink is present on the first page of wheels of Fortune itself.

Hope u enjoy that too coz Married For Riyasat is my original FF...wheels of Fortune is the continuation of it.

Do comment and tell ur views on it as well

afreshbegin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Shana for fulfilling my armaan😳
u knw abt their nazdik pal
bt seriously it was beautiful
u really made me imagine those beautiful moments...
once again👏
vampire12345678 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shana0127

well dear  u r very near to it ...one of ur option is correct 😉

shana not fair now at least say which option is correct so that i can guess further😉 u know how much i like guessing what will happen next😆
HunsraJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
SHANA,
              that was truly beautiful...

I seriously think we need some new words to describe your work, because; awesome,  amazing, splendid, superb, brilliant is just not cutting it.

1 Thing I have to say is;    I really feel sorry for Udayveer - everytime Manyata comes to him , she's in a sub-conscious state...HOW CAN U DO THAT TO HIM!!!

I did hit the LIKE button & if there was a LOVE button - I'd hit that too!

Eagerly awaiting for the next chapter.