Users

Frequent Posters

TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
nice update shana
Lovey dovey !!

Awww mera princey and his princess
Manyatas heart yearning for his love UV heart longing for his princess..

I hope manyata regains her memory soon ..
Wats the bet about
i want both the families to see manyata in manya's avtaar soon jaigarh n devgarh family

Cont soon :)Edited by sweetshab - 11 years ago
-The_Tomboy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
omg omg omg!!!!! shana di that was awesome!!!!!
Manya in the effect of drugs!!!! kya gul khilaye usne!!!!
Awww adya so cute!! she asked father for her mamma not a new one everyday!!! ohhh cho chweet!! the update was sexy!!!
But I really wanted Manya to tell 'I LOVE YOU' in full senses!
Ab uthegi nextdaY aur uday ko  accuse karegi!!! 
Hayyyeee !!! but the update was really very good !!
Thanks for the update!! 
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: aliya666

my another comment 

firstly if it is possible than bring unnati vijay and jey jagat in this ff

secondly i am imagining  what will be the reaction of uday when he will come to know that minakshi is real culprit he will real be a angry young man 

red hot

and third most important plzzz update soon 

cant wait for manya's reaction

They all will come aliya but slowly to help poor UV who will be struggling hard with his amnesic wife

Minakshi ??? well paap ka ant to hona he hai...bas thoda time lagega 😊

ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gowri05

omg omg omg!!!!! shana di that was awesome!!!!!

Manya in the effect of drugs!!!! kya gul khilaye usne!!!!
Awww adya so cute!! she asked father for her mamma not a new one everyday!!! ohhh cho chweet!! the update was sexy!!!
But I really wanted Manya to tell 'I LOVE YOU' in full senses!
Ab uthegi nextdaY aur uday ko  accuse karegi!!! 
Hayyyeee !!! but the update was really very good !!
Thanks for the update!! 

Ful Sense waale I love U me abhi time hai ...she will confess ...but after one or two chapters
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetshab

nice update shana
Lovey dovey !!

Awww mera princey and his princess
Manyatas heart yearning for his love UV heart longing for his princess..

I hope manyata regains her memory soon ..
Wats the bet about
i want both the families to see manyata in manya's avtaar soon jaigarh n devgarh family

Cont soon :)

Thanks Shabs am keeping bet thing a bit surprise ...let me see who guesses it right before my update 😆

Filhaal to abhi Badi maa Saa ke upar ye Manya naam ka aasman  girne wala hai...dheere dheere ...baki ki palatan bhi ayegi dont worry

ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monaa.

I read the first chapter & I went blank LOL :P not because it was hard to understand or something but because i didnt knew the entire story line :P & then i realized that its a part 2 of someother SS LOL ( Pagal me ) :P

okay so no I'm off to read married for riyasat & when I'll be done with that I'll post a lamba sa comment over here :P

PS: yur writing style is great (:

Read It Aaram se dear and dont forget to like it 😆

Am all waiting for ur views ...Ankhen Beechhaye 😊

WhatTheF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shana0127

<font color="#000066">Surati, my friend when I started writing i myself did not know I am making UVs life so complicated by being in love with a woman who doesn't even remember him😆

Now I know from where this keeda subconsciously came into my mind ...

I am great fan of Drew Berrymoore and way back i had seen her movie 50 First Dates where she plays the role of a woman suffering from short term memory loss ,where she always forgets the love of his life after every date.Poor lover wooes her agai and again leading to having 50 dates with the girl all anew 😆...watch the movie u will love it and know why shana is so much in love with forgetfulness
</font>

intresting...movie ...but sana ek bar mene tumse pu6a tha J,vijay bhai,unnati,jagat sab kaha hai tab tumne kaha tha ki woh sab bhi agey ayenge...woh sab kab ayenge...i want to see their reaction...
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: swetsurati

intresting...movie ...but sana ek bar mene tumse pu6a tha J,vijay bhai,unnati,jagat sab kaha hai tab tumne kaha tha ki woh sab bhi agey ayenge...woh sab kab ayenge...i want to see their reaction...

They will come one by one naa...phir they all need to do something in the plot

so will bring them to help UV who will be struggling against his very own amnesic wife and her strange forgetful kaarname

vampire12345678 thumbnail
thank u so much shana for sending me the update before hand thanks so much i loved it the update was mind blowing totally loved it the feel the emotion the dialogues the everything was just perfect lovely work wonderful i have no words to praise u and i really liked the bold manyata😉 because mostly uday is the one who starts but at the end the prince stole the spot light i loved his inner turmoil and the way he loved manyata awesome update shana and please update soon thank u so much once again and the bet u must be keeping that a suprise but please can we small hint so that we could guess what the bet is about please give us hintsEdited by vampire12345678 - 11 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: vampire12345678

thank u so much shana for sending me the update before hand thanks so much i loved it the update was mind blowing totally loved it the feel the emotion the dialogues the everything was just perfect lovely work wonderful i have no words to praise u and i really liked the bold manyata😉 because mostly uday is the one who starts but at the end the prince stole the spot light i loved his inner turmoil and the way he loved manyata awesome update shana and please update soon thank u so much once again and the bet u must be keeping that a suprise but please can we small hint so that we could guess what the bet is about please give us hints

So vampy u r back from school...how was ur day ??

Hints ...well first give me ur guesses then i will give hint accordingly😊