He is her prince charming her prince on white horse

But

Is he actually the way she dreams him to be

Or

Something more then what meets the eyes

Something dark and more secretive

The girl has lot to discover yet ...

Prologue

The story moves forward after the  five years of sudden disappearance of Yuvrani Manyata Udayveer Sigh  in the holy mountains of Haridwar and heart broken Yuvraaj Udayveer Singh.

Mumbai

Yuvraaj Udayveer a young  business tycoon for whom Yuvraaj is no more a title but a name in itself .A hotel entrepreneur who has changed  the very face of Indian Hotel industry by bringing in the Indian traditional food and hospitality in fashion a sole Indian  hotelier who has his hotel business overseas .A charismatic personality who has an  enigmatic aura around himself .A loving father with  single relationship status but no relationships invited .

Yuvraani Minakshi  Amar Pratap Singh ,a successful business woman who has garnered the name of iron lady in the business fraternity ,an equal match  to Yuvraaj Udayveer .A business partner in some of Udaveers projects with rumors of relationship with Yuvraaj Udayveer around her.

Princess Adya , the most envied five year old  little princess who rules her father,Yuvraaj Udayveer's heart .She is the one who accompanies Yuvraaj Udayveer in social circles and is the little angel in her father's life. A motherless child who believes in the fairy tales of her granny and thinks her mother to be a fairy who will come soon to take care of her and her busy papa.  

Haridwar

Manya Shastri  a beautiful young girl whose life revolves round  her Dada Ji and her younger  brother Manav  .Her Dada Ji Pandit Deenanath Shastri had been Rajguru at Jaigad Palace and often told her the stories of his student Yuvraaj Udayveer. Manya has only one dream, a dream to see and touch  Yuvraaj Udaveer in person . 

Manav Shastri ,Manya's younger brother ,a boy for whom his Manya Didiis the best and knew everything .The boy dreames to be rich ,powerful and successful  like her Dadaji's student Yuvraaj Udayveer.

Pandit Deenanath Shastri ,an  eighty year old man had worked as Rajguru at Jaigad palace in Jaigad but then left for Haridwar  as government took over the riyasat leaving only the rajparivaar to have their respectable  titles .He was well provided by Maharaj Giriraj for his commendable work as guru for his son Yuvraaj Udayveer.

The story further takes its twist and turns as Manya and Manav come to  Mumbai  to meet the prince of their Dadaji's story and further confusions caused by Manya's striking resemblance with Yuvrani  Manyata 

Now please click Like button

The Index

Chapter 1 : One Rainy Night : part I(pg 11)

Manya comes to Udayveer M1ansion

Chapter  1 : One Rainy Night: part II(pg 26)

Manya "What are u doing in my Room"😳

Chapter 2: Love is in the Air: part I  (pg 36)

Udayveer Manya Great Slip on Slippery FloorπŸ˜‰

Chapter 2: Love is in the Air: part II(page 53)

Manya meets her Friends Anya and Aman😊

Chapter 3: A Fresh Start : (pg 65)

Udayveer Manya Epic Staircase Scene😳

Chapter 4  :The Rave Party : (page 83)

Udayveer Finds out Manya's truth

Chapter 5 : Princess You Are Mine : (page 101)

A night to remember yet forgotten

Chapter 6 :  The Bet  (page 120)

Plunged into ravenous yet a passionate kiss 

Chapter 7 :  The Realization  (page 139)

Manya realizes she is in love with Udayveer

Chapter 8 :  Against Each Other ...Amidst Love

# Thread 2 Click #

Love U All

😊

Shana

My Other Works

Fan Fictions

Married For Riyasat

Where Dreams Come True

One Shots

Princess Humene Appko Apna Bana He Liya

Episodes

Princess Manyata Saves Her Prince

Princess Manyata :The Lost Bride

Ode

An Ode To Manveer Writers

Edited by shana0127 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
yippie you posted the Prologue... love ya babes!!πŸ₯³

OMGG... how interesting... I can't wait to see how Uday and Manyata I mean Manya meet... what he starts to feel for her, how it clashes to his feelings for his wife Manyata, if she is Manyata or just her look alike??... how they fall for each other, how her true identity is revealed?

So many questions are arising in my head... and I totally in ahem ahem mode when I read... ".. dream to touch Yuvraj Udayveer"... OMG... the female inside of me is so gushing n blushing at the mention of this!!☺️
☺️
Fabulous work hun!... Can't wait for Chap 1.
Edited by mahi0809 - 11 years ago
Shazzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow!! Loved it!! Shana - you are amazing writer. Just love your FF. pls pm me when u post next and try and update asap
Miss_Perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
awesome post πŸ‘now waiting for ur next update pm me plz
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi0809

yippie you posted the Prologue... love ya babes!!πŸ₯³

OMGG... how interesting... I can't wait to see how Uday and Manyata I mean Manya meet... what he starts to feel for her, how it clashes to his feelings for his wife Manyata, if she is Manyata or just her look alike??... how they fall for each other, how her true identity is revealed?

So many questions are arising in my head... and I totally in ahem ahem mode when I read... ".. dream to touch Yuvraj Udayveer"... OMG... the female inside of me is so gushing n blushing at the mention of this!!☺️
☺️
Fabulous work hun!... Can't wait for Chap 1.

Thanks for liking it Mahi

Well our Manya and Manav are already in love with their dadaji's student .

Manya,  well for her Yuvraaj Udayveer  is  a  dream prince   like all the girls of this forum.Dont worry she is u'r representative to Udayveers heart

And Manav well he is idolizing him to be like him.

Am writing chapter one but it will take time.Till then let u'r fantasies go haywire and stray in Manveerland  πŸ˜†

Piggies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wow!Great character sketch/prologue.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I hope Minakshi and UV are just acquaintances, not friends,not "good friends,",etc.
It's gonna be such an emotional roller coaster when Manya realizes that she has not only seen UV but loved him and is a mother of their kid.
Please update soon! We are impatient soulsπŸ˜‰
I hope Manya and UV quickly meet and then she finds out she is Manyata.

One question: Are you inspired from BALH? πŸ˜Š

Love,
Piggies😳
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piggies

Wow!Great character sketch/prologue.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I hope Minakshi and UV are just acquaintances, not friends,not "good friends,",etc.
It's gonna be such an emotional roller coaster when Manya realizes that she has not only seen UV but loved him and is a mother of their kid.
Please update soon! We are impatient soulsπŸ˜‰
I hope Manya and UV quickly meet and then she finds out she is Manyata.

One question: Are you inspired from BALH? πŸ˜Š

Love,
Piggies😳

No dear By Ekta Dramas,I have seen them so much that now I hate them,πŸ˜†

But see me the poor soul is so effected by her dramas that five year and memory loss seem to be the RaamBad for me
πŸ˜ƒ
-JEHAN- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg that was so intersting...loved it shana..u r working really hard..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
love the prologue..so our manya likes yuvraj udayveer singh that's perfect..
 Manya has only one dream, a dream to see and touch  Yuvraaj Udaveer in person . 
ahem...β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰
and the character sketch of uv is amazing..thank god he didn't get married like all other heroes they claim alot that they love their wives but then after their death they get married happily...and that's not just in stories that real i have seen this situation of a very very close relative...so i hate those kinda man...but our uv is the best...so thank u for that!!😳
and looking forward to read about adya..story is sooo interesting...i love it..one of my fav..
update soon...
eagerly waiting...

jenny

Edited by -JEHAN- - 11 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JEHAN-

omg that was so intersting...loved it shana..u r working really hard..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

love the prologue..so our manya likes yuvraj udayveer singh that's perfect..
 Manya has only one dream, a dream to see and touch  Yuvraaj Udaveer in person . 
ahem...β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰
and the character sketch of uv is amazing..thank god he didn't get married like all other heroes they claim alot that they love their wives but then after their death they get married happily...and that's not just in stories that real i have seen this situation of a very very close relative...so i hate those kinda man...but our uv is the best...so thank u for that!!😳
and looking forward to read about adya..story is sooo interesting...i love it..one of my fav..
update soon...
eagerly waiting...

jenny

Thanks Jenny,

Ab bechari Manya kare bhi to kya kare she is a girl like us Dadaji ne apne fav. student ki story soona soona ke Manya ka dilodimaag Udayveer Udayveer kar diya hai.πŸ˜†

As for Udayveers marriage he can give his loved wife's place to nobody, not even Manya the seem to be look alike of  Manyata .Poor Manya has to really work hard for himπŸ˜‰

jontyjain thumbnail
Again a fabulous work
u need a standing ovation for ur amazing writings
now i hav become ur fan too after reading such good work
plz con. soon & thank u 4 the pm