Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

onetwothree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Wonderful analysis...loved d epi...๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—...arnav cutiee pie...๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ...Nk also uttered WHAT THE...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..it was really cute...๐Ÿค—...really loving dis track...khushi is dorr running frm ASR...๐Ÿ˜†...if d RED SAREE+RAIN SEQ is der...im dead..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคขโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†...
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tia.o

In dono bhai beheno ka kuch nehin ho sakta...

Anjali ki pregnancy dikhti nehin...
Aur Arnav ke ideas bikti nehin... ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ hugsss ...lol...so true ๐Ÿ˜‰
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: DesiGirlsRockxx

Really nice post loved it

๐Ÿ˜ณthx
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: AR_EternalLove

nice post fazzy...๐Ÿ‘it was really nice episode...i really cried when arnav wished khushi.๐Ÿ˜ญ..how much he loves her..๐Ÿ˜ณ..i wish he could have said it in front of her ...but it was good that she was awake.๐Ÿ˜ณ..nk was very funny...and i hate mami, akash ...anjali...leave it...๐Ÿ˜ก

๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: srijaaa127

Hey fazi again awesome post๐Ÿ‘... loved it.

Coming to the episode.. Wow that's superb episode yaar... I loved it
Thank u cv's, u have started the episode with beautiful ARHI scene๐Ÿค—
Agree with u, his expressions are just amazing... It had so much love, pain and passion...
Ahhh that kiss is just beautiful๐Ÿ˜... Finally he wished her and khushi is awake๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

OMG i just love this NK yaar... His dialogues, his expressions are just treat to watch๐Ÿค—
Plz cv's don't ever think of removing NK...

nk is a delight๐Ÿ˜ณ

Next comes akash, Oh god still he's angry b'coz payal didn't put lunch box on that day๐Ÿ˜†
Feeling bad for payal๐Ÿ˜ญ, but don't worry dear now khushi will bring u both together... But i think she will again take arnav's help for this like she did for akash - payal's love๐Ÿ˜‰

that will b good๐Ÿ‘

OMG all the ladies are going for puja but khushi will not๐Ÿ˜‰, OMG my mind is completely going in a gutter way๐Ÿ˜†...

๐Ÿ˜†

Loved ARHI scenes... They r just too cute๐Ÿ˜
Anjali- No comments
Waiting for tomorrow badly๐Ÿ˜
Thanks fazi dear๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿ˜ณ
Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wowww really good update
N yeah I'm dying to no what will arnav do now
N I wish dat arnav does sumthing fab 4 khushi n der is loads of rabba veee today
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarikakapoor

I think she is distancing from him as contract is coming to end and She will leave soon

๐Ÿ˜•
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti

Wowww really good update
N yeah I'm dying to no what will arnav do now
N I wish dat arnav does sumthing fab 4 khushi n der is loads of rabba veee today

the cvs r too good...im sure they will blast our hearts out ...lol ๐Ÿ˜
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Punkin22

Marvelous detailed analysis Fuzzy,  Khushi is not trying to hurt Arnav or be a brat she is paving the way for separation.  She can't be happy while Anjali is in deep depression.  Khushi knows she needs her brother.  This is not for us but this is Khushi 's mindset.  She wants Arnav to be happy so she will sacrifice herself for the sibling to be together.  Khushi is waiting for contract to end and then will leave.

wish she would become little selfish...sigh but then she wont b khushi...

The one thing Khushi can not see is that Arnav cannot be happy without her.  Will he let her leave for GH after contract over, well, that the question.  It will be interesting to see how this plays out.  I am ignoring Anjali.  Akash and Mamiji are egotistical bickering jackasses. 

He had tears in eyes today...how can he let her go? Just read a post...it said Anjali will ask Arnav to bring back Shyam...Arnav lvoes his Di a lot...n if this makes her happy...he will...but how will khushi live in that house then??? SO i guess when shaym returns khushi will leave...n Arnav can make a deal with his sister this time... U live with ur husband n be happy and ill be with my wife...n he can move it...He doesnt have to go to GH...hes rich...he can afford another place...

The story is standing still (except for romance between ArHi) Fuzzy and there is only one person that will make story move again.  A slow slitering entry of snakwa!!
Thank you Fuzzy, amazing as always.

welcome...hopes its not negative...hahaha...๐Ÿ˜‰
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malvika18

"Every girl has three guys in her life: the ones she loves, the one she hates and the one she can't live without... And in the end, they're all the same guy!" 

๐Ÿ˜† poor her...how hard it must be to deal with 3 men...

Awesome interpretation Fuzzy! ๐Ÿค—
Absolutely agreed! Khushi is definitely in the mood to give a pretty hard time to Arnav. Poor guy! ๐Ÿ˜†

Poor little rich boy...he reminds me of Richie Rich lol

Plus, yeah I loved each and every Arhi scene. The way he convinces Nani to make her favourite food, the way he pulls a chair for her. The way he pours a glass of water just at the hint of her cough, the way he tries woo her every time. Who knew ASR would do all of it for Khushi to this extent. At last, loved the goodnight kiss scene.. Really touching!!. NK being a real sweetheart like always, played really well today. 
Um.. I seriously couldn't agree more. Why is it that by every episode, Aakash and Mami are scaling themselves more and more down. Why do they have to act like that??. Lets see, maybe the CVs give them a pretty good lesson in the future tracks. And anyway, Khushi witnessed a rising tension between Payal and Aakash. No precap. :(

Its imp to have vamps...its not for us...its for the ladies who increase the TRPS...they love this torture...๐Ÿ˜†

Anyway, looking forward to the next episode and your analysis as well. 
Goodnight! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜ณ