Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Fuzzy.. I'm here.. 
I'm very happy today.. my paper done.. meeting done.. everything went well! 
Then I watched today's episode.. and it started with Arnav's scene.. that was so cute.. and I kept saying.. Khushi please wake up, please wake up and I was like Im sure she wont be awake! and then she opened her eyes.. and I screamed.. my labmate was here, but now he doens't even bother asking.. 'coz he knows I'm watching the show.. if he hears me scream! πŸ˜†

I loved the episode.. especially NK made me laugh so much.. so loudly.. I think I even fell off the chair once or twice.. when he was telling do something sweet for her, call her baby, sweetheart.. I was like.. omg.. omg.. omg.. 🀣

but I must say the only reason I liked today's episode was because I fast-forwarded the scenes with Anjali and Akash-Mami. I think it's better that way. I agree that the show needs to have different elements.. but I want to watch the show to cheer me up.. and it's cute Arshi scenes and scenes with NK that make me happy.. 

and of coursee another reason I was happy today was because Khushi heard Arnav.. so she knows that  he loves her.. now it's ok.. she can play hard to get.. that is amazing.. thats such a good idea.. it will bring hte romantic side of him out in the open.. and we Arshi fans can drool over him.. was it just me or did you think when he said Nani, I'm in the mood for aloo puri today.. that smile of his.. haiii.. was so cute.. I honestly thought I would faint.. πŸ˜³ I love how Khushi is playing hard to get.. I don't see why she is doing this, even after knowing that he loves her.. but it's cute.. and I don't mind seeing that.. 'coz I am all for girl power... I have had to use it in my life plenty of times too.. playing hard to get always make teh guy realize how much you mean to him.. so you go girl.. Arnav needs to know that he can't live without you.. that he needs to make you happy.. 

I'm so so happy Fuzzy.. and I wonder what they have in store for us tomorrow.. for the 300th episode.. can't wait..!!!! 

Love you, Fuzzyy.. thanks for this amazing post.. πŸ€—
Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: boreddamsel

Fuzzy.. I'm here.. 

I'm very happy today.. my paper done.. meeting done.. everything went well! 
Then I watched today's episode.. and it started with Arnav's scene.. that was so cute.. and I kept saying.. Khushi please wake up, please wake up and I was like Im sure she wont be awake! and then she opened her eyes.. and I screamed.. my labmate was here, but now he doens't even bother asking.. 'coz he knows I'm watching the show.. if he hears me scream! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† im glad ur meeting was gr8...

I loved the episode.. especially NK made me laugh so much.. so loudly.. I think I even fell off the chair once or twice.. when he was telling do something sweet for her, call her baby, sweetheart.. I was like.. omg.. omg.. omg.. 🀣

n i will faint the day ASR actually say that hahahahahaha

but I must say the only reason I liked today's episode was because I fast-forwarded the scenes with Anjali and Akash-Mami. I think it's better that way. I agree that the show needs to have different elements.. but I want to watch the show to cheer me up.. and it's cute Arshi scenes and scenes with NK that make me happy.. 

😳

and of coursee another reason I was happy today was because Khushi heard Arnav.. so she knows that  he loves her.. now it's ok.. she can play hard to get.. that is amazing.. thats such a good idea.. it will bring hte romantic side of him out in the open.. and we Arshi fans can drool over him.. was it just me or did you think when he said Nani, I'm in the mood for aloo puri today.. that smile of his.. haiii.. was so cute.. I honestly thought I would faint.. πŸ˜³ I love how Khushi is playing hard to get.. I don't see why she is doing this, even after knowing that he loves her.. but it's cute.. and I don't mind seeing that.. 'coz I am all for girl power... I have had to use it in my life plenty of times too.. playing hard to get always make teh guy realize how much you mean to him.. so you go girl.. Arnav needs to know that he can't live without you.. that he needs to make you happy.. 

Shes doing this cause...shes tried of him rubbing the contract on her face all the time...she wants him to tell her that contract doesnt matter...u do...n bus...then i will faint...😳

I'm so so happy Fuzzy.. and I wonder what they have in store for us tomorrow.. for the 300th episode.. can't wait..!!!! 

im glad ur so happy :))) hugsss ...i loved the epi... love IPK... read this... aayee pi kay... hahahahaha...

Love you, Fuzzyy.. thanks for this amazing post.. πŸ€—

HI Aar...tomorrow is the 300th...cool...so that might be my last post...God how will  i keep away from here bhooo hooo...😭 lol...im trying...really trying not to reply to all posts...its not helping...:((... i dont know...
boreddamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazila~

HI Aar...tomorrow is the 300th...cool...so that might be my last post...God how will  i keep away from here bhooo hooo...😭 lol...im trying...really trying not to reply to all posts...its not helping...:((... i dont know...

Dont worry about it, Hon.. I'm here for you.. Will tell you about the episodes.. so you can still watch it.. will pm you later, love you.. dont worry.. πŸ€— Why fear when I'm here.. πŸ˜†
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: boreddamsel

Dont worry about it, Hon.. I'm here for you.. Will tell you about the episodes.. so you can still watch it.. will pm you later, love you.. dont worry.. πŸ€— Why fear when I'm here.. πŸ˜†

thanksπŸ€—...ya plz msg me on skype...lol...simple..watch...dont watch...πŸ˜† Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I love the Nadav broship!! <3 both cute today .. I love how you emphasise the knocks on nk.. anji learn manners from nk... indeed her stomach is flat as a pancake!! Please how many months is she.. most of the people have forgotten she is up the duff!! Anyhoo I love a stubborn khushi.. she will remember arnav gesture forever..the rode and the words made her overcome with emotions!! She just wants to him to confess his love properly.. I think.. gd post!!
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah hard to get is the name of the game! Good on you Khushi girl... even though I am feeling sorry for the jerk! LOL

Now he is back to "Mad ASR mode"... therefore an "Explosion" is on the way!
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it was indeed a good epi today... Arnav darling waited till almost midnight to wish... pehle nai kar sakta tha...

then running to his nanni ma... and requesting khushi's fav food.

I am really enjoying Khushi giving him a run around...

NK was a cherry on top today... i loved his Nanav you are anda when it comes to girls...

now only if anjali realize that Arnav has his own life too...and loving and caring for someone does not mean that you both are attached at hip... Arnav still cares but he has got his wife to worry about too... if she has asked him to go to the damn doc with her he would... when is she going to grow up
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Todays episode was great.Arnav and NK's talk that was hilarious 
teju695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome epi n loved u r post
Waiting for arnav's next attempt
Deedeepa1 thumbnail